Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:39
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Bandito Family Mansion Started by: Valmont on Mar 23, '12 22:42

As you slowly drive through the residential district of Detroit you scan the houses for the address you are looking for. The Farther down the street you travel you notices the homes slowly beginning to get bigger and more lavish with ever block. After what seems like forever you finally come upon the address in question. From the street, you cans see a gothic style mansion at least 5 stories high, surrounded by a dozen Acers of lavish forest and fields, with one long paved driveway traveling like a snake through the grounds and up to the mansion. You pull your car up to the gate, which appears to magically open just in time for your arrival, despite the fact you don’t see another soul for miles. Understanding the gesture, you maneuver your way up the path towards the mansion.

Once you get up to the mansion, you see a line of several other cars parked along the south bank. Before you can decide on parking a stocky man in a tuxedo appears from out of nowhere rapping on your window.

“If you will sir, I can go ahed‘n park that for ya. The rest have already arrived. They’re inside. Just go ahead up to the front door and tell Gary there the password. He should let you right in.”

Nodding to the man you hand him your keys and head to front door of the mansion where a beefy looking man stands holding a tommy gun.

“Whats the password eh?”

He says to you, almost daring you to get it wrong. You tell him and proceed gingerly inside……

Report Post Tip

Gur vafvqr bs gur znafvba vf rira zber ynivfu naq njr-vafcvevat guna gur rkgrevbe lbh guvax gb lbhefrys nf lbh fgrc vafvqr gur znva unyy, lbhe urnq qnegvat nebhaq nf lbh gel naq gnxr va nyy gur fvtugf. Gur prvyvatf nep hc sbe frireny fgbevrf, fhfcraqvat qrpnqragyl fcnexvat punaqryvref, juvpu vyyhzvangr gur ebbz jvgu naq rrevr tybj. Oryybj lbhe srrg n cyhfu erq pnecrg yrnqf sebz gur ragenapr gb gur raq bs gur unyy jurer gjb ynetr jbbqra qbbef fvg cerpnevbhfyl. Orsber lbh xabj vg, lbhe pbng naq ung ner erzbirq sbe lbh ol n cnve bs fxvaal ohgyref jub gura yrnq lbh qbja gur unyy nzq chfu bcra gur jbbqra qbbef gb erirny na vyyhfgevbhf qvavat ebbz gnoyr svyyrq jvgu qvfu nsgre qvfu bs nal phvfvar lbh pna vzntvar. Fvggvat ng gur gnoyr ner Inyzbag, Grpuavpny, Fraxn, Wrffvr_Cvaxzna, naq frireny bgure onaqvgb pevzr nffbpvngrf jub lbh erpbtavmr nybat jvgu n jub’f-jub bs gur znsvn pbzzhavgl. Inyzbag terrgf lbh nf lbh jnyx va.

“Nu jr’ir orra rkcrpgvat lbh… Pbzr, Rng, qevax, or zneel. Gur arkg pyhr jvyy or tvira fubegyl, ohg sbe abj cyrnfr fvg naq rawbl gur zrny, naq pbzcnal bs bhe sryybj zbofgref. Vs lbh qba’g frr jung lbh yvxr ba gur gnoyr whfg evat gur oryy gurer ng lbhe cynpr naq bar bs bhe jnvgref jvyy trg lbh jungrire lbh jnag. Frevbhfyl thlf, gur fxl vf gur yvzvg. Grpuavpny unq zr uver fbzr snzbhf purs sebz gur byq pbhagel naq ur’f pbfgvat hf n sbeghar, ohg ur pna pbbx hc qnza arne nalguvat, naq ur unf n shyy fgnss onpx gurer jvgu uvz, fb vg fubhyqa’g or n ceboyrz. Va nal pnfr, V jnag gb gunax lbh nyy sbe pbzvat.”

Ur envfrf uvf tynff.

“Gb tbbq sbbq, tbbq sevraqf, naq n ybat yvsr.”

Rirelbar qevaxf. Inyzbag fvgf onpx qbja naq gur jnvg fgnss vzzrqvngryl nccrnef naq ortvaf freivat rirelbar. Nsgre rirelbar unf rngra naq gur cyngrf unir orra pyrnerq Inyzbag fgnaqf ntnva.

“Abj gura, V guvax vg’f gvzr sbe bhe arkg pyhr, Abg arneyl gur fnzr nf gur ynfg Guvf bar vf n evqqyr… …

Jbystnat rzvtengrq sebz Fbhgu Vgnyl, naq frggyrq va Obfgba guerr lrnef ntb. Jbystnat jub oneryl fcbxr Ratyvfu, jnf qrgrezvarq gb rnea zbarl gb fraq gb uvf jvsr. Ur jnf n onxre ol cebsrffvba, naq nsgre gjb lrnef, 14 qnlf naq bar n zbagu ur svanyyl bjarq uvf bja fgber. Nygubhtu uvf Ratyvfu jnf oebxra, ur nyjnlf unq n tbbq jbeq naq n wbxr. Bar zbeavat, n qryvirel zna sbhaq Jbystnat ylvat ba gur sybbe bs gur onxrel... Qrnq. Uvf evtug unaq uryq n fznyy tha... naq gurer jnf n yrggre evtug arkg gb uvf bgure unaq. Rapybfrq va gur yrggre, nabgure cvrpr bs cncre snyyf bhg, vg’f n fhvpvqr abgr, vg ernqf "V unq nyzbfg bognvarq zl tbny bs erhavsvpngvba gb zl jvsr... abj vg jvyy or fbbare guna V gubhtug. V unir ybfg nyy zl jvyy gb yvir." Tbvat ba gb ernq gur yrggre, lbh ernq gung Jbystnatf jvsr unf orra xvyyrq va n zbgbe nppvqrag. Abj, guvf jnf ab fhvpvqr... Vg jnf zheqre. Ubj qb lbh xabj guvf, jung cebirf vg jnf zheqre?

Cbaqre vg sbe n zbzrag. Vs lbh guvax lbh unir gur nafjre juvfcre gur ercyl gb zr (Znvy vg) fb gung lbh qba’g tvir vg njnl gb rirelbar ryfr va gur ebbz naq ybfr lbhe nqinagntr. Vs lbh trg vg evtug, V jvyy tvir lbh lbhe arkg pyhr.”

Report Post Tip

Sammy steps inside the mansion. Taking his time to soak in the amazing architecture that was on display. It was truely a sight to behold. After craning his neck at the ceiling and chandeliers, he bought his view level, to see where about he should go. There was a warm glow that he could see through one of the doors, so he decided to investigate. What was inside was incredibly, words could not describe what met his eyes. He notices Valmont, as well as various other mobsters, and walks over to them

"This really is a remarkable building. The architect must be held in high regard!"

Sammy then notices a long table, and sits down. Waiting to be addressed, he takes off his hat and coat, hanging them over the back of his chair. He takes a look up and down the table, to see what he may fancy, before waiting politely for anybody else to arrive

Report Post Tip

Peering inside, Voods is a little anxious at first. Having been greeted by a Tommy Gun he was expecting to see more inside. But the money clouded his judgement, so he went ahead and walked straight in. He was visibly taken back with the grandeur of the building, all furnishings were polished and glowed as if they exuded their own source of lifht. He saw SammyGarcini sitting by a long table, and decideds it would be best to join. He also removes his hat and jacket, and sits down, awaiting further instructions. 

Report Post Tip

LargeHamster walks towards the Mansion, seeing valmont he nods his head in recognision and opens the door

Gary i was told to tell you something Rot-13 is going to be the big winner in tomorrows race.

LargeHamster walks in and takes a seat

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI nods to the beefy looking man, and whispers,

"Rot-13, but I'm not really certain how to pronounce a hyphen."

WhereWasI hands the man some bananas,

"If some monkeys follow me, that tommy gun won't do you any good."

Report Post Tip

Mccer walks towards Gary, tells him the code and enters the mansion

Report Post Tip

Valmont looks around at the slowly gathering guests and begins to smile. Notting that everthing is in its place, he calls for the head buttler and asks him to do one final once over as he begins to entertain the firsts guests to arive. 

"Glad you all can make it, please follow the help into the next room."

Report Post Tip

Simone walks into the mansion noticing how beautiful it is not only on the outside but on the inside as well. Walking up to Valmont and the other banditos around shaking there hands.

Thank you for inviting me to your Mansion here.

Simone pulls out his flask as he follows the help into the next room  

Report Post Tip

T-Man follows behind Valmont,when the butler pushes him back.Why did you do that?..Oh thats right the code,Its Gur vafvqr bs gur znafvba vf rira zber.........

Can I get inside now
Yes you can

T-Man runs up so he wouldn't be alone with that creepy butler

Report Post Tip

Walking up to the mansion PJ mutters the password at a whispers level and enters.

Snazzy place you got here.

Report Post Tip

Keagan walks up and smiles at Gary as she gives him the password. Walking in, she sees Valmont with several guests and walks over.

Looks like a lot of people are going to be joining the competition. I know this is going to be loads of fun.

Report Post Tip

Valmont looks around at those flooding in to the mansion and checks his guest list. "wait a second" he ponders to himself as he checks off names as they enter. 

If you are not on the guest list then GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! _T-Man_ , Simone_Scozzari, Keagan that means you!

Report Post Tip

Simone walks out of the mansion

guess the jokes on me

Report Post Tip

Seeing that most of the guests have dispersed to the next clue, Jessie returns to the mansion and walks into the great entrance. From there he travels down a corridor and up a long flight of weaving stairs until he makes his way to the living quarters of the mansion. Traveling down to the end of the hall, he makes his way to his bedroom and shuts the door.

Report Post Tip

Having been delayed due to a cancelled flight and high winds the man from The Big Easy finally makes it into Detroit.

Finding himself a ride outside the airport Santino shows the driver the note he got from the envelope, having no idea where to find the Bandito Family Mansion himself

The Last of the Banditos would Like to cordially invite you to a Treasure Hunt dinner party at the Bandito family Mansion.

Within one secret room in this mansion, sits $25,000,000.

The first three people that are able to find this room are free to take the contents home with them, respectively.

Good Luck. Your first clue has already been presented for you.

Hearing the driver gasp, Santino thinks he's made a major error showing the stranger the slip of paper.

Sir, the driver drawls in a strange accent, my bosses are expecting you. I just didn't realise why I'd been told to keep an eye out for out of towners.

I'll get you there right away Sir, it's only a short drive.

45 minutes later with Santino getting rather irked and saying, Are we there yet, to the driver and then, How about now? every 5 minutes they arrive at a huge Gothic styled mansion.

This is your stop Sir, the driver says before running around and opening the door for the Don.

Thank you drive, stick around if you will, I don't expect I'll be long.

The driver just chuckles to himself and walks back to the driver's door.

Suddenly a stocky man appears from the direction of some parked cars and growls something about Gary and a password. Gary, it appears, is the tough guy toting a tommy gun up by the front door.

Santino nods to the stocky fellow and begins to walk towards Gary, or Tommy Gun Gary as he's already mentally named him.

Password, demands Tommy Gun Gary.

Santino looks at the guy and scowls. Young man, a little decorum if you please. Let's talk first of the runners in tomorrows race.

I'm not sure who the winner will be, Hardy-1 is running well as is Rot-13. Myself, I think that Golden-21 is a likely winner.

Shut up!, says Tommy Gun Gary

Trying his best to keep a straight face Santino ignores Gary and walks in through the front door of the mansion.

Report Post Tip

Guess you missed my name, but whatever sir, I'll leave.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI follows Jessie_Pinkman into his bedroom. WhereWasI whispers what Jessie was quoted saying into Jessie's ear and finds a place to wait for others.

Report Post Tip

Technical looks down at his guest list. He turns to look at Keagan

Keagan maybe you missed how to get on the guest list. You may want to backtrack how to get on this list I have here.

Technical turns to _T-Man_

_T-Man_ you as well might want to consider backtracking your steps on how to get on this list.

Technical turns to Simone_Scozzari

Simone_Scozzari you too should probably consider backtracking.

Technical lit a cigarette and took a nice puff.

Report Post Tip

PJ arrives back at the mansion very shortly after Jessie_Pinkman. After finding what he found at the last clue he decides to follow Jessie. He travels down a corridor and then up a long flight of weaving stairs. Making his way to what must be the mansions living quaters he loses sight of Jessie.

He must be here somewhere! I know... I'll just knock on doors and shout his name until I find him.

"JESSIE!! I HEARD YOU KNOW WHERE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS! Help me out man!"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Bandito Family Mansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL