Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Gym 2.0 Started by: Admiral_Ackbar on Apr 02, '12 16:14

JewishJake and JackPepper run into The Gym 2.0

We made it Jared how did we do?

Report Post Tip

JackPepper and JewishJake, Your team number three!

Looks like a team from the east coast has taken a step above the two previous winners of the legs to take the lead in the race at this moment.

Mr. Jake how does that make you feel?

Report Post Tip

Jared It's no big deal it's all about staying in the race. All that matter is when we stroll into pit stop of last leg first. Jared you have to remember LA  doesn't have to win every leg just the last.....

JewishJake shakes Jared_Leto hand, and gets in car with few of his cousins from Detroit. The vehicle drives off into the distance....

Report Post Tip

Zikari And Endurance checking in

Report Post Tip

BobSaget walks in the door

Checking in

Report Post Tip

Here

Report Post Tip

Alright Buffy, and Bob back in the race!

Report Post Tip

Endurance and Zikuri_Rio, Your team number four! 

Oh wait, here comes another team as we speak.

Come on in guys!

BobSaget and Buffy, you made it, you are team number five! 

You two are still alive in the race for ten million, close to say the least.

With that being said it looks like Mccer- and Sweeney have been eliminated from the race as they are the last team to arrive at our location here in Detroit. We will continue the race at a time to be determined by myself. I will be in contact with each contestant that is still involved.

Report Post Tip

Yes! still in the race. Can't wait to see whats next.

Report Post Tip

Admiral is happy too see so many people visiting his gym.

'I see there is some kind of race going on here, isn't there ?'
"If you need some more training for the up coming races or competitions you are all welcome too train here!' Admiral say's.

Admiral put's up a sign that say's

/             \
_______________/               \______________________
|WEEKLY TRAINING PROGRAMS WILL BE POSTED HERE | 

Report Post Tip

TRAINING PROGRAM WEEK ONE

Cardio training Time Intensitie Recovery
Upright bike 15 minutes 50-65% HF max 3 minutes
Club Serie Crosstrainer 20 minutes 65%-75% HF max 3 minutes
Platinum Series treadmill 12 minutes 80%-90% HF max 5 minutes

Power Training

Leg extension  2 x 15    70% 1RM    30 seconds  
Seated Leg curl        2 x 15 70% 1 RM  30 seconds

Chest Press       2 x 15 70% 1 RM 30 seconds
 Shoulder Press            2 x 15 70% 1 RM 30 seconds
 Vertical Row 2 x 15 70% 1 RM 30 seconds

back ext. 2 x 15 70% 1 RM  
Plank 2 x 30 sec - 30 seconds
Side plank 2 x 30 sec - 30 seconds

Free weight

Push - up

Sit - up

Squat

Lunge

Balance board

Bysep curl

Trysep ext.

Lower back

incline dumbell press

Report Post Tip

'These Programs are made by me,myself and I. So treat them with respect!' Admiral say's.

Report Post Tip

Armageddon made his way into the gym holding a bag in his hand. Making his way over to the front desk he sets his bag down.

I want a membership witht the works, everything you can have with it i want. Sign me up.

Slaps a handful of cash down on the desk.

Report Post Tip

Welcome Armagedoon! That's fine, i will incluse unlimited sauna aswell, it will be placed in a couple of day's. Admiral say's.

Maybe you want too check out the 'PROGRAM OF THE WEEK'. With that program you can get started right away.

Admiral Points at the large board with all the exercises.

I hope this Gym will fit you! 

Report Post Tip

Admiral exuses himself for the horrible mistakes he made in the conversation, it's been a very long day...I better get some sleep!

Report Post Tip

With her new business in town, Ire was spending more time in the city of Detroit and decided to get to know the neighborhood better. She knew it would always be good to make friendship with other business owners around the area and she needed to actually start on that fast since it would also be a good way to advertise her own business.

After walking around Detroit's downtown area, she saw this big pretty establishment, it was a gym. Ire had always loved to exercise, but it had been quite a while that she hasn't been to the gym. With all the work in her family and now running two business, it was hard to arrange some free time, but she knew she missed the exercise and that it would be good for her.

Ire was always a big fan of cardio extensive exercises, she entered the place and immediately went to check their training programs. "Oh, quite interesting, I love the power training but I would want a few changes on the cardio. I must talk to the Trainer to see their possibilities." She thought to herself before approaching the trainer. She introduced herself and explained what she was looking for. "I did quite like the power training program, however I would want a few changes to the cardio, if it's possible? I wouldn't mind removing Club Serie Crosstrainer from my training and doing more time on the Platinum Series treadmill, which is what I really like." "Is that possible? What would you recommend?"

Report Post Tip

Admiral shakes Ire's hand

'Welcome too Detroit's finest gym, i see you have found the power training. I can make a few changes in that.'

Admiral flips his laptop open make's a few changes in the training program

Club serie Crosstrainer  -             -              -

Platinum series treadmill 20 minutes - 0 rest - 60-70% HF max

'When you do cardio for a duration of 20 minutes or more without long periods of rest your cardio fisculair system becomes much better over time, also your VO2 max!'

'I hope this will help you out' Admiral say's.

Admiral start's cleaning the gym while keeping an eye on Ire too see if she does all the exersizes right.

Report Post Tip

Desi_Boyz came in the gym and saw the threadmill

but don't step on it as the last time I step on a threadmill

I fell.

Report Post Tip

Ire shook Admiral's hand and listened carefully to his words. He understood all about the training she was wanting to do, she knew he was the man to train her well.

"That sounds exactly like what I was looking for, this will improve my physical conditions a lot."

Ire smiled liking what she was hearing, she knew that with a training like that it wouldn't be long until she was in a good physical condition again and she could go back into the more demanding duties of her own job.

"So, When exactly can we start this training, what times do you have open on the schedule?"

As the trainer took Ire around to look at the place and finish explaining every step of her training, they went towards the reception to check on schedules for her.

Report Post Tip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MondayThuesdayWednesdayThursdayFrydaySaturday

07.30 - 11.00
12.30 - 14.00
17.30 - 21.00

08.00 - 10.30
13.00 - 15.00
18.30 - 21.00
08.00 - 11.00
13.00 - 15.00
18.30 - 21.00
08.00 - 11.00
12.30 - 14.00
17.30 - 21.00
08.00 - 11.00 07.30 - 10.30

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sunday we are closed' Admiral say's

'You can start right away if you would like too!'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Gym 2.0
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL