Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Gym 2.0 Started by: Admiral_Ackbar on Apr 02, '12 16:14

Scott-Weiland walked around the streets of Detroit, when he noticed his old friend Admiral_Ackbar's new gym. "I could really use a work out. Get out some pent up frustration." He walked through the doors, went to the locker room, and traded in his costly suit for a pair of gym shorts and a plan white tee. He heavily taped up his hands, removed his shoes, and did the same to his feet. He walked out and walked over to the punching bag area. He popped his neck, and his knuckles, then contemplated what kind of work out he should do.

After making up his mind, he starts to vigorously punch the bag, right, left, right, right, left. Back and forth the bag swings, grabbing the bag with one arm, he begins to pummel it with the other fist. Starting to work up a sweat now, he starts throwing kicks at the bag, alternating, kick, jab, kick, jab, kick, jab. "This is just what I needed" He throws a few more jabs, and decides to move over to the free weights.

Over in the free weight section, he begins another intense work out. After about thirty minutes of free weights, his phone rings. Scottie, need you in the office. "Every time I start getting in a good workout, always got work to do."

Scott-Weiland puts the weights back on their proper shelves, and sprints to the locker room, where he takes a quick shower and changes into his suit. He walks out and notices Admiral_Ackbar. "Excellent establishment here Admiral, I'll be back soon!" And with that, Scottie walked out of the gym, and hopped into his Lincoln K, riding back to his museum.

Report Post Tip

The gym is opened up again!

Report Post Tip

Soprano is working hard in the gym.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE me support with these dumbles?

Sopranos back i not in the best shape 

Report Post Tip

Frcition notices that Motor City's number one place for a workout has re-opened. 

The Gym 2.0

The neon sign outside is glowing yet again and there are lights on in the building.

As Friction has been visiting far too many fine restaurants recently he decides to call in to see if Admiral can help him with a workout routine.

I've been jogging the odd sidewalk between business meetings but have begun to get a bit flabby around the midriff.

Can you recommend a plan for me Admiral?

Report Post Tip

Billy had been extremely busy as of late handling the recent move from his beloved West Side, Chicago to Downtown, Detroit and was finding things were beginning to slow down as of late. He decided it was time to hit the gym and heard talk of a great family owned Gym near by. Billy entered the gym and paid his dues at the front desk for the next ten years. Then with a smile he walked over the the benches and began lifting. He quickly realized how badly he was in need of a good work out and made the decision to start coming here on a daily basis until he reached a decent level again. He grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat from his brow and looked around wondering if any familiar faces were near by.

"Hmmm, maybe not.."

He said under his breathe before returning to his work out. He was sure that it was only a matter of time before he became a regular and started to know everyone in the place.

Report Post Tip

Robert entered the gym wearing his workout attire; which consisted of an old white muscle shirt, grey shorts, white tube socks and his favorite runners. He had heard of this place from some of the old boys back in Chicago, and was glad to see it was getting some use again. He paid for a membership of eleven years. He immediately made his way over to the upright bike to begin his warmup. As he finished his warmup he looked about the gym and noticed a man he thought he recognized.. A Don from the West Side who made the move over here with Anomaly's Prom Committee. Robert decided to approach the man before beginning his workout.

"Hello, Billy ain't it? I'm Robert DeLeo, pleased to uh, finally meet ye'."

He extended his hand and they shook firmly.

"How's things?"

Robert smiled at the man as he stood next to the bench Billy was resting on between sets.

Report Post Tip

Anomaly steps into the gym and looks around, he quickly spots BillyBoneburg and Robert-DeLeo, he walks over to them and shakes there hand.

Anomaly then sets down his gym back and begins to stretch.

"How's it going guys, lt's a fine day to be here."

Anomaly glances at the bench beside them and keeps stretching. 

Report Post Tip
Cristian walks through the gym door and notices Godfather Anomaly and Don BillyBoneburg also Robert-Deleo he heads over to them and begins to speak

"How are you on this fine afternoon does anyone fancy a mess about in the ring"

Cristian smailes and waits for there reply
Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland pops his neck and knuckles and looks over Cristian's way.

Doing quite well. Wouldn't mind climbing in the ring, and showing you a thing or two though. I must warn you, I'm good. Really good.

Scottie smiles a little crooked smile, and awaits Cristian's reponse.

Report Post Tip

Robert rarely missed a chance to make money, and a sly grin spread across his face before it quickly vanished.

"Care to make a friendly wager my friends?"

Robert spoke to Anomaly and Billy.

"I'll put five large on Scottie."

Report Post Tip

The door slams open as AdmiralAckbar stands in the doorway.. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry i'me late. Let's get this party started!'.

Billy! BillyBoneburg! Wauw, good to see you in here! I see you started up on your own but do take is easy with those weights, don't want to hurt yourself.

Admiral walks over to the refreshments and grabs himself a bottle of water before he continues to speak with all his new members. He sees Robert busy with his warm up and walked over for a chat.

Robert, How are you ? Good to have you over at the gym. Gotta stay in shape huh ? Well let me tell you that you came to the right place, if you need a program worked out for you don't be afraid to ask.

Admiral takes a big gulp from his bottle and continues his stroll around the gym as his eye's fall Anomaly that is busy with his regular *flex* stretch routine..

It's an honor to see you in here Godfather Anomaly! And Scotty, amazing skill you have in the rings! Keep it up! 

Admiral finishes his round and walks to his office to work threw the financial papers of his new members..

'If you need any help i will be in my office!'

Admiral keeps his door open so he can keep an eye on the gym.

Report Post Tip

Ever since a large part of the West Side family had moved to Detroit, blink had found himself spending more and more time here. He had his regular gymnasium back in Chicago but with him often spending 3 or 4 days here at any one period he knew he needed to join a local gym here. This gym had been suggested by Anomaly, and it was a pleasant surprise indeed to find that AdmiralAckbar ran the place.

blink booked himself in for the year, easier just to pay in advance he thought to himself as he dropped a roll on the table. The receptionist didn't even bat an eye lid, she was used to members paying this way, better not to think twice and just take the money. blink got changed in the locker rooms before heading out to spot quite the gathering. He nodded to them before making his way to one of the stationary bikes for his standard 20 minute warm up before he started smashing the weights. 

Report Post Tip

AdmiralAckbar heard a familiar voice coming from the hallway. He jumped out of his seat and walked towards were it came from. He spotted Blink at the entrance of the building and his body filled with joy.

Blink! welcome to 'The Gym'! Good to see Chicogians have fround the place as well. How are you ? Admiral asked.

Report Post Tip

Anomaly looks at Blink and Ackbar with a smile and shakes both there hands.

"It's a fine day to be here guys,  I hope you're all havin as good of a day as me."

"Cristian I'll step into the ring with ya after you and Scottie get done. If you want, I will go easy on you." 

Anomaly then starts laugh at Scottie and Cristian tussling in the ring. 

Report Post Tip

Billy was just about to start his work out when in walked two good friends of his. He nodded with a smile on his face and shook hands greeting them. He wasn't aware that so many people frequented this gym and took it as a great sign that this would certainly become a regular event on his calendar. He looked at the two and then at the bench as he started to speak.

"So which one of you thinks you can spare a moment to spot me. It's been far to long since I've lifted and I'd hate to get injured on the first day back into the swing of things you know?"

He loaded the weights onto the bar and then laid on his back facing the bar placed his hands in the proper intervals and then looked at the two again grinning.

"Well who's it going to be?"

Report Post Tip

Anomaly looks at BillyBoneburg preparing to bench.

"Let me help you with that buddy."

Anomaly stands behind BillyBoneburg and places his hands on the bar

"Ready whenever you are BillyBoneburg."

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar peeks into the gym as he sees it is really filling up in there and decides to have a better look. As he walks into the gym he sees Anomaly getting ready to take on Billy. Admiral walks to the closet and prepares his first aid kit as he has seen Anomaly fight before..

'Go get em Tiger!' Admiral yells!

Report Post Tip

blink finally feels warmed up and starts doing some dynamic stretching to warm up the shoulder joints before a chest day. He walks over to Anomaly about to spot Billy on his first set.

Evening gentlemen, alright if i jump in with you guys?

blink starts doing some push ups to get a nice pump going whilst waiting for his turn on the bench, he loved these high testosterone affairs and really pushing himself with fellow family members to get the best possible workout.

Hey Admiral, any chance i can put some music on? I've got a few great workout vinyls in my bag to really get this place pumped up and everyone in the zone. 

Report Post Tip

Anomaly continues to spot BillyBoneburg as blinks approaches

"Hey blink, hows it going?"

"Hell yeah you can joing us, I can spot you in a minute if you'd like."

Report Post Tip

it's early in the morning as Admiral starts unlocking the Gym for a fresh start of the day. It was a big day because today a photograph was going to be made of the gym for the local paper. Admiral was excited and started cleaning up the place as he had just one hour before the photographer would be here.

fifty minutes later the gym was all cleaned up and all was as new. The gym was ready for the photo only Admiral was all sweaty and dirty from all the hard work. He ran over to his office to grab some clean clothes and splashed some water in his face in the bathroom. Now everything was ready, and just on time because the photographer was already here. Photographs were very expensive at the time and only on gray scale.

'Welcome to the Gym 2.0, Sir!'

Admiral walked the man over to the gym and started to prepare for the shot. Because the gym was already open a few mobsters had started there warming up already. Admiral didn't mind because it was good for the picture.

'I am all set!'

'1, 2, 3!' the photographer said.

*click*

A few day's later the man came back with the photo.

'HERE IT IS, IT CAME OUT JUST PERFECT!'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Gym 2.0
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL