Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
the CatWalk Started by: ClayLucian on Apr 11, '12 01:14

The place is dark. Through the dimly lit room you can see the low bar running the length of the room. There are leather chairs on rollers all around the bar. The floor behind the bar is sunken so the bar man can stand while you sit bellied up to the bar in comfortable chairs instead of the typical crappy stools. Spotlighted with subdued lighting along the back wall behind the bar are pictures of Detroit scenes. There are pictures of the Cat Walk being constructed and ladies parading and modeling on it's famous ramps.

At the end of the bar holding court is Clay Lucian, resplendent in silk pants and a white shirt. Hair slicked back, he looks like a dashing devil indeed. He grins a grin at you as you find a seat and sit down. He waits quietly if you wanna chat. He doesn't say a word to you in case you would rather just have a drink ordered from the bar man and then be on your way. Or... wait for his famous ladies to walk down the ramp called... the CAT WALK!

Report Post Tip

Lance just landed at the airport of Motor City, he is here for a business meeting with the hand of Maxx. He looks at his watch and nods with satisfaction, as usual he is on time. He adjust his glasses and loosen his tie for a bit as he walks the run way.

He hails a cab and gives the direction to Clay's place. The driver looks at Lance skeptically while driving through the busy streets of Detroit.

"So what you brought you here , mate? "The driver makes an attempt for conversation as he sped along, cursing at the other cars and overtaking some slow cars

Lance remark with no expression at all "Business"

The driver knew to shut his mouth for he feels chill runs his spine as the cold voice of Lance mutter the single word "business" . The club he is going to is a new one. No one really knows whats happening inside it , or who really owns the place.

"Here we go mate" The driver said, Lance just toss the money at the passenger's seat next to the driver. He then opens the door of the club and his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

Report Post Tip

"Look who finally found his way here."

He hugs his old friend then leads him to an empty table.

"Take a seat, I will have someone join you in a few seconds. What would you like to drink?"

He asked, nodding for the waiter.

Report Post Tip

Walking in down town Detriot, Miyuki saw her boyfriend Lance entered a building that she can't clearly see so she decided to follow him inside. She opens the door and notice that the room was dark. She look around the place, a bar indeed she thought. At the walls,  she saw pictures of Detroit and a building being contructed and ladies parading and modeling on the ramps.

"The Catwalk." She mumbbled then went to the bar counter and sit. 

"A glass of Martini here dear." She orders the waiter and then wink.

Waiting for her drink, Miyuki scans the place once again hoping to see where Lance is.

Report Post Tip

Clay spots a newcomer and was shocked to see that it was Miyuki! Lance's girl. Clay yells for the waiter and instructs him to lead Lance to the VIP room. Lance specifically instructed him to watch out for his girl. Lance wanted to taste some new meat. And he won't be able to do that while Miyuki was here.

Seeing that Lance was ducking, following the waiter towards the back, Clay then makes his way towards Miyuki. He grabs a long stemmed rose as he passed an empty table. He entered the bar and stands infront of Miyuki.

"Last time we met, you punched Lance for forgetting to get you a rose on St. Valentine's Day!" He smiled, placing the rose in front of Miyuki. He then nods to Alfred the bartender, telling him....

"I'll tend the bar for tonight. You can go now Alfred."

He waited until Alfred left the bar before he addressed his beautiful guest once again....

"So, let's start you with something light. . . Vodka neat or Tequila?"

Report Post Tip

Miyuki was surprised to see Clay infront of her holding a long stemmed rose. It took her a moment to realize that this was Clay's place.

"Oh, hi there Clay! Tequila will do. Thank you." She said smilingly.

"I was looking for Lance, I saw him entered this bar a while ago so I followed him to surprise him." Miyuki continues while she scans the place once again.

"This place is yours? Its dark, you really love darkness. Haha! and by the way Clay, I prefer tulips than rose on St. Valentine's Day." Miyuki said in a teasing tone.

Report Post Tip

Lance is sipping his screwdriver while browsing the menu...he smiled wickedly as the menu have so many variety of "meat" from brunette , blond to redheads. He doesn't know how does Clay does it. He looks up and saw that his girl Miyuki enters the place, he also notice Clay motion one of his boy's to go to him. Lance smoothly follows the guy to a VIP room .

"Sir, Clay's instructions that we have to serve you what ever you want" The guy said and smiled mischievously

"Get me a martini and some screwdriver as a relaxing drink then " After looking at the menu he threw it at the couch . He turns on the music and listens to it while planning

Lance doesn't really need new women to taste, there is only one lady that he is very much intoxicated and that is Miyuki, most probably it's because she is an addiction to him, more fatal than cocaine . He stood up takes his coat off and prance at the room, waiting impatiently for his drinks.

When the guy brings his drink he whispered some instructions to him and hand him a note to be given to Miyuki inside the bar

He waits and fix the room while waiting for his lady

Report Post Tip

Clay prepares the drink then fills an empty clean glass. He places it infront of Miyuki, then adds a bowl of sliced lemon and a salt shaker.

"Yeah, you got that right. I like it when it is dark. That was how I really built this place. I tried making the mood real dark."

He spots his waiter then motions for him to approach the bar. He whispered something to him then smiled as the waiter left. He picked up a slice of lemon and the salt shaker.

"Would you care for a body shot?" He asked Miyuki as he eyed her flawless neck.

Report Post Tip

He noticed the waiter coming out of the VIP room. He excused his self then intercepted the note. He read this then crumples it. He whispered to the waiter...

"Get Dina and Tina, and bring them to Lance. Tell them to make Lance happy. And I mean super HAPPY!"

Clay walks back to Miyuki with a grin on his face. If anyone could make Nathan happy, it would be the asian twins!

Report Post Tip

Miyuki was stunned on Clay's question. She was about to answer him but he excused his self then motioned to the waiter who came out in a room. She ignores his action and she keep looking around the place.

"Clay, I don't do body shot with guys except Lance." Miyuki said to Clay smilingly when he returns. 

"Mind if we just have a couple of drinks and talk about things around here? And I want to know if you saw Lance coz as I told you that I saw him entered this bar." 

She then briefly lick the skin between her thumb and forefinger, sprinkled a small amount of salt onto the area and hold the slice of lemon. She lick off the salt on her hand, drink tequila and quickly bite and sip the slice of lemon. 

"It's your turn to do the shot Clay but you can only use your own body. *Wink

Report Post Tip

smiles at Miyuki then takes her hand. He sprinkles salt in her palms. He licks the salt, shoots the Tequila then finishes of with a lemon wedge.

"I love tequila!"

He then fills the glass with tequila then moves it in front of Miyuki

"Your turn"

Report Post Tip

Miyuki laughs at Clay's action. 

"Your place is good. Do you have girls too that entertain men?"

She take the glass and shoots the Tequila. Then fills the glass again and give it to Clay.

"Tequila is good as it is. So no more licking salt on my palm and sipping of lemon. Haha!"

Report Post Tip

Doc walks though the streets of detroit and seen a place called the cat walk.

*Doc decided he would go and cheeck it out ot see what it is all  about*

*Doc heads for the buliding and opens the door and peaks in*

*damn it is dark in here doc thinks to himself*

*Doc walks aginst the wall and head for the bar he just happen to see.

Report Post Tip

MikeyFranzese remembers the advice his dad gave him from the time he was a little boy....Mikey, get out into the businesses of your town.  Mingle with the people so they know you.  The opportunities are endless when people know your name.  Drink enough to take the edge off, but never lose your senses.

Mikey walks into the Cat Walk and finds himself a seat at the bar.  He recognizes Clay, even though they've never officially been introduced. Nice place you've got here.  Can I get a rum and coke and little bit of conversation?

Report Post Tip

grins at Miyuki.....

"Shooting tequila aint the same without me." He laughs then turns to his new guests

"I'll get back in a sec. And don't finish the tequila without me." He winks at Miyuki. He then turns to Doc Holliday.

"It takes time to get your eyes adjusted to the darkness my friend." He offered his hand then tells him..

"My name's Clay and welcome to the Cat Walk!" He calls for Lisa and tells her to lead Doc Holliday to a private room, as he turns to his next guest.

"Well, well, well,... look who finally found my place." He gives Mikey a hug

"A rum and coke and several women for you brother!"

Report Post Tip

Clay came back after spending a week in the beaches of Philippines. He was fit, tan and ready for action. He was devastated though when he heard the news of the death of his close friends in Chicago. So as soon as he came back, he called his close friends and invited them for a small gathering in honor of his friends.

He poured wine on clean empty glasses and each one took a glass and raised it.

"In honor of my good friend Lance. . . and in memory of my secret love Miyuki... you will both be missed!"

Report Post Tip

Sakura, a girl who thought that she already found love, but it was all lies.  She was alone so she decided to spent her night at the Catwalk located at the busy street of Detriot.   That damn guy! She murmured then shot a glass of sake and pour another. She kept on drinking when she noticed that she already emptied her first bottle. Another bottle of cold Sake here! She called the bartender.

Sakura, a girl who thought that she already found love, but it was all lies. 

She was alone so she decided to spent her night at the Catwalk located at the busy street of Detriot.  

"Damn that guy!" She murmured then shot a glass of sake and pour another. She kept on drinking when she noticed that she already emptied her first bottle.

"Another bottle of cold Sake here!" She called the bartender.

Report Post Tip

Jade went inside the Catwalk , feeling lonely and loss . She looks around and saw a young woman drinking alone . She seems to be needing someone to share her drink.

Jade goes to the counter first take a screwdriver and ask for rounds on it while she sits next to the girl

"Hi Im Jade thought you might want some company while drinking. "

Report Post Tip

Clay places one hand each on the shoulders of Sakura and Jade.

"Well, well, well, this is not how we party in the Catwalk." He then takes each hand then nods at the waiter.

"Prepare the VIP room! And tell Adonis to prepare a number for our guest."

He saw the curiosity in the eyes of both ladies...

"Oh, you have to meet Adonis. He is my brother. He works part time here...."

Clay explained while leading the ladies to the VIP room for some hot fun.

Report Post Tip

"Adonis? I wish he is handsome enough for me." Sakura smirks at Clay.

She followed him with Jade who approached her a minute ago.

"Hi Jade, I'm Sakura. Well I guess we have no choice but to be together since this guy is pulling us towards the VIP room." She gave a soft laugh.

"Make sure that we will have fun, or else, our drinks are free". *Winks*

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: the CatWalk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL