Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 08:11:00
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
This Is How I Vote - Contest Started by: FrankieFigs on Apr 23, '12 23:55

Contest: Vote! It's that simple.

Categories: (1) Individual (2) Crew

How it works: Not only will we be counting and rewarding the users with the highest individual number of successful votes (weekend votes count double). We will also, be counting and rewarding the crews with the highest average number of votes (weekend votes count double). (Meaning: We take the number of members in your crew and at the end of the 7 days we combine the total number of votes, take that number of combined votes and divide by the total number of members in your family. That will give you the average, and in turn not give an advantage to the larger crews.)

Time Line: there will be 3 separate time frames for you to win prizes! Here they are:
1) 00:00 MRT on 4/28 to 23:59 MRT on 5/04
2) 00:00 MRT on 5/05 to 23:59 MRT on 5/11
3) 00:00 MRT on 5/12 to 23:59 MRT on 5/18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DON'T FORGET, WEEKEND VOTES COUNT DOUBLE!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prizes: Prizes will vary, to potentially include, (but not limited to):
1) Stat Boosts
2) Intimate cuddle time with BillyBathtub
3) HQ Size Increase
4) Dinner and a movie of your choosing with FrankieFigs(no chick flicks please)
5) Probably some credits...maybe...

Anyway, actual prizes will be announced at a later date! Get yourself in the habit and start voting now! Holding out until then wont give you any advantage!

Thanks!

Love,
FrankieFigs
MR Staff

Report Post Tip

As votes depend on when you have last voted, can we take the day/time before the last voting to not vote, so that all users are able to vote at the time the voting begins? This can cause an advantage for users who wait on voting the day prior.

Report Post Tip

you can use what ever legal tactics you wish, I think there is only one site that lets you vote more than once in 24 hours.(maybe every 12 hours?)

no voter fraud though!

Report Post Tip

Voter fraud being... voting from multiple IP addrsses? I do play from three different locations.....

Report Post Tip

I think by vote fraud he means when people click the links but don't actually follow through with the vote :P

I will be sure to make sure my voting is top notch in these times! (not that I don't anyway)

Report Post Tip

I always vote, but now I will start timing myself every 12 hours! Who wouldn't vote, it's pretty simple.

Report Post Tip

Voter fraud being... voting from multiple IP addrsses? I do play from three different locations.....

I agree with DeadlySin, I wouldn't consider that voting fraud per se.. but surely the voting count is based on JUST the +'s that we have? As they are only there once every 24hrs, should the location has no impact as they don't re-appear when you log in from another location?

Just want that to be clarified, as id hate to think im doing well by voting everyday and it turns out that others are voting from multiple IPs to gain an advantage.

Report Post Tip

i can wait to cuddle with billy :)..

Report Post Tip

i am there...lets get it

Report Post Tip

Should spawn a durden for every successful vote.

Just sayin

Report Post Tip

I like what Jin said

Report Post Tip

Thirded

Report Post Tip

A couple things: Voting honest will be checked very well during this. Both multiple IPs (if you voted more times than should be possible from one IP) and actually finishing the vote will be checked. Anyone cheating will be disqualified and murdered. In their bed.

Report Post Tip

With a herring?

Report Post Tip

Thanks for clearing that up, enkindle.

Report Post Tip

Thankx for the heads up

Report Post Tip

Thanks

Report Post Tip

I have alot of votes for me.an New york Cant wait hope we win it all good luck family members.

Report Post Tip

This is an awesome competition. To be rewarded for what I do already as a habit. Can't get much sweeter than that.

Report Post Tip

I competed in this contest without even being aware it existed. I voted while not in a family. With those votes not count towards my family total?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: This Is How I Vote - Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL