Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 09:33:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
BillyBathtub - Never outdone - Hospitalized Started by: Squishy on May 10, '12 06:13

Just an update... Brian was just transported to U of P so that doctors who are better prepared for this can plan out and do the reconstruction of his hip/pelvis. He is in good spirits and really appreciates all your kind words.

Report Post Tip

They had a meeting with the surgeon and have everything planned out. Brian will be going in piece the things back together tomorrow. Ill keep you guys updated.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the updates Squishy.

Report Post Tip

Get well soon lad. I've a hubcap with your name on it.

Report Post Tip

My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. Get better soon and come back :)

Report Post Tip

I talked to Billy Sunday Night. He's in good spirits despite the long road to recovery. You cant keep the man down for long. Keep up the thoughts and prayers, its all greatly appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Get well soon

Report Post Tip

Get well soon man.

Report Post Tip

Brian,

I logged in. Please see this as a sign and get well soon.

Your friend,

FM

Report Post Tip

Just a quick update - they pushed back the surgery multiple times today, and after about ten hours of delays decided to postpone yet again. if everything goes right with the new plan the surgical team will be operating tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Yet again, surgery has been postponed until wednesday now. Mother fucker.

Report Post Tip

Dont know u but get well soon.

Report Post Tip

Wow man, take your time too recover..

Report Post Tip

Brian went into surgery about an hour ago, the surgeons said it should be around a 5 hour surgery. So far there has been no updates, but hey, no news is better than bad news :)

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the update squishy.

Brian has my thoughts and prayers with him, hope all goes well.

Report Post Tip

Just an update, they are wrapping things up from the surgery, things so far are looking good according to the nurses, but have yet to talk to one of the surgeons.  We will be updated hopefully within an hour or so.

Report Post Tip

BillyBathtub - What a Champ.

Report Post Tip

Brians surgery went well, he is finally happy now that he has his little morphine button. He has some pretty impressive scars that no undoubtedly he will concoct some badass story about how he was fending off pirates, fighting a polar bear, or that he suggested the wrong napkin color for the wedding while in front of his mother-and-mother-in-law-wedding-zillas.

Looks like he will be soon be transferred to a rehabilitation hospital for a few weeks so that he can start the process of trying to walk again. With luck his arm will heal up quickly so that he can get out of a wheel chair and into a walker.

Most of the big hurdles have been crossed, assuming infection or hardware rejection doesn't slow things, Brian will be walking around nfp' by end of year.

Thank you all for your support, Brian went into this with confidence knowing that so many people were rooting for him from here.

Thanks guys.

Report Post Tip

As always, I was distressed to hear of an injury to someone who contributes to our lil' workld here. i'm also verry happy to hear that Mr. tubby will be ok.

Billy, best of luck in your recovery.

Report Post Tip

Wow, just saw this, glad to hear he is doing well, prayers will stay with him, Kendra and his family until he is out the other end and home again

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: BillyBathtub - Never outdone - Hospitalized
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL