Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
De Nieuwe Ondergrondse Started by: BJM on May 10, '12 23:01

De Nieuwe Ondergrondse

Today’s action was the first strike of a new grouping to emerge from these six cities – DNO (De Nieuwe Ondergrondse).  DNO have been in existence for some time now but a charter, mission statement and membership list had not been ratified.  This has now been done, at a specially convened meeting in Continental Europe, and we are on a sound operational and financial footing.  Today’s action shows that we are men of means and men of action.  This attack isn’t the first and won’t be the last.  We will unashamedly bloodline hunt those who would demean and degrade a way of life.  This leaves us open to justifiable criticism but we ask our detractors, do you want to return to the dark days of old?  In our opinion, King Heron’s methodology, in this instance, is sounds.  We will leave our quarry with no place to go.  His now deceased relatives have claimed that he has no interst in leadership – well, we will see.  If his son comes back protected in an insane way, we will take this as a provocative step and act accordingly. 

However, the family of today’s attack are not our main enemy.  We will not name names, but some cretins in leadership positions are unworthy of their place.  Their sinful nature and deadly incompetence leave us no choice but to ensure their non survival. 

Tried and tested methodologies will be used.  We anticipate a draconian response and in fact welcome it.  We come from bloodlines well used to working in the shadows – the powers-that-be, when they oppress wantonly, attack only the rank and file – who resist and join with us.  We are ready, willing, waiting and watching.

Whilst we are discussing recruitment, I would like to acknowledge that in the past, mistakes were made.  We are now in a position to say that we will sacrifice no-one.  New recruits are our lifeblood: you will be protected.  Double agents, however, won’t last long.  If you’re good with a gun or are stealthy by nature, we want to talk to you.  Come direct to me.

DNO hope you have a very nice day.

Report Post Tip

And who the hell are you to decide who's a degrade of the way of life?  Only reason you've gotten this far is because you have been in hiding.  End of story.

Report Post Tip

Lovely... Just what we need.. An "underground" group of rebellious souls out for blood and to help improve our way of life.

Am I the only one that fails to see how an "underground" that advertises is really an underground? You're offering positions within your "underground" organisation openly.. In public.. Declaring your goals for all of us to see.

Part of what makes an "underground" organisation "underground" is secrecy. Now you're fuelling the paranoia fires and painting a big, fat red target on anyone who is associated with your offspring and their friends, and their friends, and so on, and so on..

Defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Report Post Tip

I have only two questions:

1. Will the DNO be having open-house style bar-b-ques?

2. If so, who will be making the potato salad?

Report Post Tip

" We will unashamedly bloodline hunt those who would demean and degrade a way of life." So basically you should be hunting the suicide button. Pure trash is what I call anyone who bloodline hunts and you will be taken out with the trash time and again. As for the bloodline(s) you hunt, you are helping to make them more friends and protectors. Not exactly what you had in mind is it?

Report Post Tip

All bases have been covered.  As I said, Prem isn't the main taret, he's something of a sideshow.  If he's protected in an insane way, his CL will have spent a huge sum of money on protecting a despised individual and providing ample targets for the stealthy amongst us. 

As a side note, if Phil_Steak does this, harbours and protects Prem, then all of his crew members will be considered legitimate targets.

Report Post Tip

Yawn.

Report Post Tip

As Mr.Adams wanders the streets of NY, he overhears snippets of a conversation. He walks closer... and speaks with excitement

"DE NIEUWE ONDERGRONDSE" - A NEW METRO LINE IN AMSTERDAM? Really? Always good to hear some news from the Netherlands, I haven't read a dutch newspaper in months...

And you are looking for subway workers in the US?

I've heard my ancestors came here in search of work, the american dream... unemployment was skyrocketing in Europe those days. Things have changed, eh?

He walks away singing, almost shouting... "A NEW METRO LINE IN AMSTERDAM TRALALALIE-TRALALA-TRALALIE"

Report Post Tip

Dont be emo, be mafiaso

just sayin

Report Post Tip

Now I normally come out and am really respectful with everyone but I know of a great underground group you and your friends can join....Its called Ead.

What is Ead, well its a place where your mouth you use for speeches can be better used. At Eat A Dick your mouth will be put to good use.

Report Post Tip

I would like to join you..

But you are dead.

HAVE YO KIN CONTACT ME.

Report Post Tip

Let him rave on, that men shall know him mad

(Yul Brenner from the 10 commandments)

Report Post Tip

Dit is echt zo hollands.. Admiral say's with an annoyed look on his face.

Report Post Tip

Two BG hits have been carried out by DNO operatives.  The most imporant one is listed here:

May 12, '12 01:14 You killed PremeirTheGreat's Bodyguard

This will continue for as long as he is LHM or above.

Report Post Tip

Why do you hate Premshark's bloodline sooo much?

Report Post Tip

Because he has achieved more than they could imagine to achieve in their bloodlines. You know its like when the little kids in the playground throw tantrums cause the cool kid makes better sand castles then them.

Report Post Tip

*EaD operatives.

Report Post Tip

Very much so. I would have to agree EAD operatives for sure.

Report Post Tip

I guess, it doesn't matter now cuz -Premier's dead, hope the same thing doesn't happen again, but knowing -Premier's bloodline, it probably will.

Report Post Tip

Lets be clear, -Premeir wasnt associted with the Premeir blood line. -Premeir liked to tuck things between his legs and dance in front of the mirror

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: De Nieuwe Ondergrondse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL