Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:38
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Do Not Feed The Troll? Started by: GomezII on May 16, '12 21:56

A frequent feature on these Streets is a little man named JohnGalt.  JohnGalt basks in my glory, following me wherever I go and hammering his signs that say:

Do Not Feed The Troll.

Who is JohnGalt, I hear you say.  That's a good question.  JohnGalt is so insecure in himself that he actually posed himself that very question, in public, on these very streets.  Have a look here: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/233672

JohnGalt wasn't exactly inundated with people offering input into who he was - it was almost like someone had hammered a big sign into the ground in front of him saying:

Ignore His Nonsensical Gibberish, He Has No sense of Self

JohnGalt isn't even original, a few others have attempted to censor the Streets.  They were always defeated, eventually.

You see, JohnGalt is nothing more than a carpetbagger.  He has had no direct contact with my bloodline, our paths have never crossed - he's jumping on a bandwagon.  He's the kinda guy that has joined that blossoming party over in Germany at the moment, headed by that dude with the little moustache.  He's a nobody looking for a scapegoat.

JohnGalt - I say this to you.

JohnGalt - YOU are the troll, an odious one at that.

Who are you, JohnGalt, to tell people where and when they should talk?  How are you, an anonymous shill, save for an ignomious open question to youself, qualified to discuss meritorious speeches and speech presence?

Who are you, JohnGalt, to describe the Street's most popular speaking bloodline as a troll?

The figures speak for themselves.  My bloodline has presence, your bloodline doesn't even know itself.

And that, JohnGalt, is all that I have to say to you.

I've just made you more famous that you could've ever done by yourself.  You should be grateful, JohnGalt.

Report Post Tip

man let me give you one advice, it seems that you dont like anyone on this game and nobody likes you. think about retiring and never coming back becouse there is no point if you spam streets every few days

Report Post Tip

Shakes his head

John let me handle this one for you....

He hammers in a large sign

Don't feed the trolls

Report Post Tip

Game?  Game?!  What game do you speak of?  You're a tout, a stool pigeon, a rat, a scumbag, a low life - you're nothing.

I have work to do.  I ain't going anywhere.

Report Post Tip

nah i am not rat i am rodent

and you arent doing anything man you are just making yourself look like you are crazy guy on some really badass drugs

Report Post Tip

I used to be that guy, Donnie_Brasco.

Say, you ever looked into the history of your name?  Do that and then tell me you're not a rat.

Report Post Tip

I'm not all to bothered by you or how you present yourself, as I never have spoken with you and I'm not going to get into a war of words either, however I'm insanely interested as to understand, what in the holy hell is a stool pigeon.

Report Post Tip

yeah i just looked at it...i am not a rat

Report Post Tip

Last time I checked John Galt out ranked you, so does Donnie Brasco, what makes you think you can disrespect men of thier standard, just because no one can touch you because of the two day rule doesn't mean that you can disrespect anyone you want, and you GomezII are the stool pigeon.

Report Post Tip

TheBaron, I didn't disrespect them, I presented them in a realistic light.

I am Chairman of DNO, commander of military operations and president of the PR wing.

Report Post Tip

"the Street's most popular speaking bloodline"?

Quantity does not equal popularity. Allow me, if you will, to make a small change to your statement:

"the Street's most obnoxious speaking bloodline that never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever shuts the fuck up and is just utterly tiresome in every possible way".

There, all fixed.

Be vegan, it makes you a better person.

Report Post Tip

John walks down the street and hears some little man stammering at him semi-coherently. He looks around and sees that his signature sign has already been placed on the adjacent corners and shrugs. His work done before he even arrived, Galt walks away without saying a word.

Report Post Tip

What you say "realistic light" can mean insult in someone else's eyes. and I suspect that DNO is just 2 maybe 3 other people at or above earner that have capability of killing BG's.

Report Post Tip

We've killed two LHMs, numerous BGs, have domianted the Streets and are attracting new recruits all the time.

Report Post Tip

yet thier leader's a day old gangster?

Report Post Tip

Adelaide watches with some interest as the various mobsters bicker and trade back and forth comments and open insults

Orion, a stool pigeon is a decoy. Or slang for an informer for the police, which is what I think Gomez means.

Report Post Tip

You guys seem more like a bunch of schoolyard brats then an organization. Dominated the streets? Maybe you got some conversations going but thats hardly dominating the streets. As for the most entertaining? I think if my mind serves right I would have to give that to the great flying pig's bloodline. Your dribble is hardley entertaining. I have seen more entertainment from a salvation army santa clause.

Report Post Tip

This is interesting, lols

Report Post Tip

Daniel_Bryan - I am vegetarian.  I view veganism as aspirational.

Report Post Tip

The real shame in all of this nonsense is this. If you spent less time on your diabolical schemes to repay retribution on Premeirs bloodline, and more time on playing from the fair side, you would get much further in this thing of ours. You have a small, but loyal it seems following. Like the flock herder, you could direct in the right path and become a dominate force. I dont believe for a second you will ever do that, but the potential is there I believe.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Do Not Feed The Troll?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL