Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 12:56:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The God Of The Dead Takes A Rest Started by: Anubis on May 30, '12 01:27

Best of luck to you Anubis!!!

Report Post Tip

Don't worry, everything that breaks will still be your fault. I hate that you're leaving here, but I'm totally excited to see what you get done next!!!! :-D

Report Post Tip

Well Anubis, its said to see you go mate. Ive been around a long time and seeing you there on IRC and asking you many a questions over the years. It just won't be the same without you there to tell me to ask Izzy lol.

Report Post Tip

Good luck Anubis.

I wish you the best for your work and thank you for all you have done for MR

Report Post Tip

You are more than just a great coder/ admin for this site. I have personally seen all of the things that you have done, and I have personally seen the meltdowns that have occurred when you just couldn't figure it out...

You are a great man and I know better than anyone that this will be a good venture for you, and that you will succeed in all that you do. Love you <3

Report Post Tip

Screw you travis, you selfish pig!

Just kidding bro.. I am excited to see where you end up man :), please keep me informed as I know you will!

Report Post Tip

Good Luck! Send us links so we can help out.

He did leave you links.... in the original post!!

Report Post Tip

Wish you the best of luck in your new adventures :)

Report Post Tip

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck man, I'm sure you'll do great ;)

Report Post Tip

Oh Analbliss, how you will be missed. I wish you all the best in your new adventures. Congrats on the coming little munchkin.

Report Post Tip

Oh Travis, that's really great news, knowing that you're finally kicking off on your own, good luck with your new venture, man. I hope it goes as you planned for it, you're an intelligent and dedicated man and I am sure that will be rewarded well someday. Best wishes to you and your family.

Report Post Tip

Good luck in the future. Make your dream come true !!

Report Post Tip

Good luck Anubis, MR will never be the same.

Report Post Tip

Goodluck with your future ventures! And thanks for everything!

Report Post Tip

Good luck in your future endeavours. Thank you for all you have done for the game :)

~~ Magenta

Report Post Tip

/kill Anubis I HATE YOU!

Kidding. Over the years you have become one of my best friends here and on IRC. We have argued and we have celebrated. I'd say you are the yin to my yang, but that sounds kinda wrong. So I will just say you are like a brother because son would be even worse.

I have had the pleasure of watching you grow not only as a man and a father, but as a coder. I cannot express the pride I feel in knowing how far you have come and the joy I have felt when I have been able to help you out.

I love you. I hate you. I will rage kill you again... And again.. It's been a pleasure..

I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

(You're still an00biz to me.)

Report Post Tip

Wishing you the best of luck Anubis in your new venture and soon to be new family aswell. Its great being your own boss, I hope everything you wish for comes true :) 

PG

Report Post Tip

good luck with everything, thanks for everything :)

Report Post Tip

when you got a job you enjoy that makes it a whole lot easier, i wish you the best of luck kickstarting as i know how effective it was for kingdomofloathing when starting up a series of comics.   good luck and thanks for your services to the game. P.s. we all know tiggys sweet

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The God Of The Dead Takes A Rest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL