Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 15:40:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The God Of The Dead Takes A Rest Started by: Anubis on May 30, '12 01:27

You're going to make me cry... Good luck with your future sir, keep the family safe and I hope you succeed with your gaming studio. Have a good one sir!

Report Post Tip

We talked a few months back and you had some pretty awesome ideas. Holler if you want to pow wow again or need anything really. Best of luck to ya brotha.

Report Post Tip

I wish you the best luck and im sure you will do great on your new game studio!! :) Great luck in the future :)

Report Post Tip

good luck Anubis.

Report Post Tip

Nice one boss! As for the best team member...

"William Cousins / Lazy Gamer / Idea Man" I think I got that one down.

Be sure to like the facebook page here!

I will miss you as Anubis the late night stalker on mIRC but I shall enjoy the Trav-superdad-bossman I have always admired.

Report Post Tip

Best wishes an luck to you in all you do.Thanks so much for a awsome game like this.take carean may god walk with ya an may all your future be bright my friend.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the contributions you have made towards the game. As time passes your mark will still exist in the realm of MafiaReturns, and I hope for you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Hate to see you go Anubis but I wish you the best of luck in your new venture!!!!!

Report Post Tip

HE'S FINALLY GONE, HALLELUIAH, LET'S PARTY!

...oh wait this isn't a celebration thread...what I had MEANT to say was, good lucky buddy, we'll all miss you! <3

Report Post Tip

I can't even start to imagine M.R. without ANUBIS.The name has been synonymous with the game.I'll just imagine you succeeding on your venture.

Success! Anubis was set free.

Best wishes big man.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck for the future.

Report Post Tip

I'll miss you! Already do, really. The countless times you've 1 second IRC-banned me shall be remembered. How I miss these...
I'm sure you'll do well and shall succeed in whatever project you have and will have in the future. 

You shall still be bothered on FB by my person and I look forward to a sequel of your famous book! :)

Report Post Tip

Good luck with your future Anubis, thanks for all your work towards the game. You were a masive help and influence. You will be missed.

Report Post Tip

All the very best in your new venture :)

Report Post Tip

mann we will miss you dearly.....and hope of success for your extraordinary future

Report Post Tip

I remember back when you were first starting out in Scotty's crew with me learning how to play. Good times. Long-ago times. Seems we've come full circle here. You'll be missed by those that know you and more so by those who never got the chance to do so. While I'm sad to see you taking a step back, I'm happy to see that it's because RL is going so well for you. In the end this is just a game, and while it may seem to be the most important thing in our lives at times, I'm happy to see that your personal life is progressing well enough that it's deserving of your full attention. When you no longer need the escape, that's when you know you've got it good.

Good luck, man, I'll help out how and when I can. It was an honor to play beside you and to play under you.

No homo.

Report Post Tip

Goodluck hun! Wish you all the best in the future!

Report Post Tip

Man good luck with that shit man. Yeah man the programming world is cut throat. Always cover your ass and the shit you build. Never forcus on what's out there rather on what you are doing.

Report Post Tip

Sucks that I come back to MR only to see a legend part ways.

I will surely be seeing you around IRC...

Best of luck to you Travis.

Report Post Tip

Just thought I'd swing by to let you all know that on June 20th, Tiff gave birth to our baby girl Cecily. Beautiful little thing.

As for the people interested in seeing what I've been up to, you should check out the Destructo facebook page, or website:

http://www.facebook.com/DestructoGameStudios

and

http://www.destructostudios.com/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The God Of The Dead Takes A Rest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL