Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 18:23:21
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
planning suicide mail me :) Started by: Nicholas_Hearon_JR on Jun 13, '12 05:26

the title says it all :) nothin more to say if ur going to kill yourself mail me and we can talk u send me ALL your money when ur son/daughter comes to this thing of ours mail me ill send u ur money with a 10% charge win win in my eyes :)

Report Post Tip

Great idea in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

Thank you sir :)

Report Post Tip

business offically open in Detroits Business District

Report Post Tip

Wow, all im going to say.

Report Post Tip

So basically your promoting suicides within families. Nice one. If I was one of the leaders and one of my members suicided you would be the first person I shot as I would imagine you holding their money.

Report Post Tip

im not prmooting im just helping have u looked t the business ? when u do then say somethin

Report Post Tip

I did look at it and you are offering them another option when they are thinking about suiciding. Therefore you are promoting it. Also I will say what I please when I wish too. Maybe you should read your business once again. Maybe just maybe you will realise what you are helping to promote.

Report Post Tip

ok one second ill go read it again

Report Post Tip

ok i still dont see what your seeing i see it as a great way to make money for myself and my family so if your offended im sorry but im not closeing down

Report Post Tip

Well then I can only hope that the leaders now see you as a threat. Your are offering a service where you are profiting on peoples deaths. Deaths that are 90% of the time done without the leader knowing its coming. You are making money off a disrespectful act and you are offering a storage system for these disrespectful people. Now personally if I was a leader I would see you as a threat. A threat for a higher level of suicides.

Keep your business open I cannot force you to close it. Nor will I try, it is not my job too. Hopefully those in power right now do see the potential threat of this business and they put their foot down and wooden planks on your windows.

Report Post Tip

I wouldnt see why they would see me as a threat I was given the ok to do it

Report Post Tip

So what your saying is a leader gave you the thumbs up to help assit people in suiciding?

Report Post Tip

im not assisting i said if i cannot help ok thats more than what your doing just sitting back complaining about people doing it I try to help any way I can !

Report Post Tip

Helping would be offering a business to try to talk them out of suicide, not making suicide easier on them. That is the point I believe that Mr. Guardian is trying to make. Suicide in my rather humble opinion is never an option in this life. There are many other options aside from suicide. So you really can't blame people for being upset when it seems you're offering an even better reason for people to take the option that many people despise.

Report Post Tip

but I really though this would help the growing number of suicides u dont think it will ??

Report Post Tip

Your right it will help the growing number of suicides. It will help them to become more frequent. This type of way out is despised and disrespectful. Especially how much time and help leaders give to their members just to have them suicide.....

You want to offer a service I think that is great, and shows you want to help by offering something but why not have a bank that deals in war bonds. Basically if there is a war between families that are not your own you would offer your services to hold their money?

This way you are making it easier for people to just suicide.

Report Post Tip

I don't really see how it would help? You're saying... "Hey, you want to suicide, hell I'll hold your money for you to give back to your son or daughter!" When maybe a better option might be... "Hey, you want to suicide... Have you spoken to anyone about why you're feeling this way? Is there anyway you could work the problem out? Is there any other way?"

Can you see the difference?

Report Post Tip

that is a good idea Guardin and Kiss I see a big difference Ill go back and revise mine :) thanks

Report Post Tip

Maybe I did come in here with a strong sense of conviction towards your business but I truly felt it to be a negative impact for the community. More suicides are not what we need. More options available to people to do so just is destructive.

I really do believe your intentions where good ones.

I think the war bonds business would be a great venture for you. Heck If you where interested I would even help you out with it, and drum roll please....I wouldn't even ask for a cut!

Anything that can help keep this community on a positive track in good in my eyes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: planning suicide mail me :)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL