Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 15:00:19
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Going alone Started by: SlimTony on Jun 19, '12 17:26

I was part of Detroit. From now on I going it alone. I make own family. I was dragged into a war I didnt want any part in, I never do. And to top it off I was ordered to not shoot and not to fly so in other words Im a siting duck. Fuck that shit I am not dieing for a war that I cant fight in. I am not one to want to fight and have a needless war. I will fight when I have to, for important reasons. Not for petty reason such as "I want see who good my gun is" and thats what this war was all about more or less.  I am no longer going to be a siting duck basically ordered to sit and wait to die because that what they ordered me to do. No more of that shit for me.

Report Post Tip

Im pretty sure the "not shooting" was a matter of "not shooting YET"... and about saving your shot. You've been complaining about the same thing since the beginning. Obviously if you cant understand the reasoning behind the war you are not a fit Family Head. 

Report Post Tip

no they told me to not shot. At fisrt they told me to pro wack our guy I told them I didnt want to do that. I want to fight. so I follow orders and pro wack a guy turns out I stealth the dude so they are like oh shit his is too good. we'll just havehim sit there. and that is what I was ordered to do.

Report Post Tip

And you're complaining?? At least you got told to do something. Most people go through wars not even knowing why they're at war. But that's besides the point...

Your leaders, however poor they are, are doing their job. They expect you to do yours. If you ever plan on making anything of yourself, I suggest you shut up, sit down and do what you're told. And learn. Learn from your leaders.

This idea that you're going to "go it alone" never works. You won't make it past Gangster without protection from some family. And if you think that you're almighty and badass and can do better, then prove it by becoming a good valuable member of a family and work your way up. Don't come here and whine about it and make idle threats.

Report Post Tip

Although I do agree with pretty much everything you said Margaret, I don't see any threats from this young man. All he has said is he wishes to not join a family and try and make it on his own. Will he make it on his own, id say never in a million years but I do not see any idle threats.

As for his whining it is to be expected, most people do after a war. I too have been in wars where my family charges in and I am left in the dark. In this young man;s case he seems to be new and not understand how things work in our world. Maybe he was never explained how important a pro wacker is. Maybe he doesn't know that they can play a pivotal role in a war.

Report Post Tip

Pro wacker's win wars in my eyes so I was happy to die to pro wack a friend and leader I used my attack when i knew I had at least 2 people targeting me and knew I was going down. And, if you are not willing to die for your city or family then you are not a very loyal member and if you cannot be a loyal member how do u expect to be a leader !

I do understand you are upset that you werent told anything but when a CL tells you to do something do it even if you dont want to cause if not they might just kill you thereself

Report Post Tip

I didn't mean idle threats as far as actually threatening to go postal. I'm talking about him saying he isn't going to fight for anything he doesn't feel is important. Threatening to be his "own man"....

Perhaps this young man is new, and needs someone to take him under their wing. It's painfully obvious his previous family failed to teach him basics of this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

Easy on the guy. He's an old timer who hasn't played in a while.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, uh, good luck with that.

Just as a sidenote, your leader doesn't owe jack shit to you. If you're whining about being dragged into wars, then this isn't the place to you. Your leader will not come and consult specifically with you in order to decide what their plans are.

"Well, I WAS going to go to war, but then I asked SlimTony for his opinion, and now I've decided not to" is something that no leader, ever, has said. Your leader will do his or her very best to insure the safety of their crew and their members, but the choices they make will effect everyone in their family - because THEY are the leader. And that's what being a leader is all about.

In summary: Less QQ, more pew pew.

Report Post Tip

I did pro wack someone but after that they didnt wantme to do anything. I wont be going alone I want to start a framily and run it as an example to others that wish to me a well rounded leader. I am not whining, I am telling you how it is. The leadership is no good and I  so I am going to show you how shit supposed to be runned. Thats how it is. The fact I have people coming at me like this for no reason just shows the state this place is in. So does it sound it I am whining, because to me it sounds like I'm telling how it is and the truth got some getting their panties in a bunch.  One more time, I am making a family just like any other player would do. But really I want to know how it works. So tell me.

Report Post Tip

If you are going to show everyone how it's done why is anyone needing to show you how to do it?

I'm all for ambition, but this is a little much. You died during war, it happens. You want to prove yourself? Learn the game, start over, work your way up. No one jumps into something like that and lives, you have much to learn.

Report Post Tip

I had godfather points before was almost to 70 unit too. I know how the game is played. A bunch of player that are not the best leaders and it is showing. I ask for help because we can help one another. 

Report Post Tip

first off. you had twenty units when you died. that is a far cry from godfather points. alot more work would have been required to reach that position. second point. it is impossible for you to just go at it alone. every hitter worth their salt will be awaiting you to turn gangster so they can plus one their gun. on the flip side of thing sounds like you had pretty piss poor leadership.  going into a big war attempt like this people should have had all their ducks in a row before hand. their time has passed so maybe the next leader you join will better inform you of things but i highly doubt it

Report Post Tip

with the first slim tony. Falcon I was fighting for the godfather. It was his leadershipbut i dont blame him. he is the norm in leadership.pluse one on there gun wont help. Also I pick a charature that when killed will weaken who ever kills me reguards they wont get any skill by killing me. Unless its a new character with an untrained gun. but they will have to get a lucky shot.

Report Post Tip

Good luck in this venture. You clearly are set in your way!

Report Post Tip

Near 70 Units? On which account? We should remember the name if you had GF points. Which name was it Slim Jim?

Report Post Tip

It was SlimTony.

Report Post Tip

His name was SlimTony, He did have almost 70 units. He was around when Roman was around. 

Report Post Tip

everyone thats working for a family and giving an unworthery leader (this includes every body thats not a boss) should not joi n  a  family then what would they do kill? Kill us all? If they did it would only prove how lame these so called leaders are. Why wack an o' gee like me when we got leaders that are so unfit to lead. I once too playedb y the rules "they" set. I worked hard for my boss and gave him half of all my pickpockets. He was a great leader. He was always giving his members help and credits he even let us take pay days. Inever did though. His name was Bob asstronut. If he still around get in touch with me. Your go to guy Tony needs your help.

Report Post Tip

Sure, go it alone... Even if you were left to live (Not gonna happen especially when your home city is a populated city.) you wouldn't rank past wise guy.. As you can't without a leader to promote you. Mafia isn't about yourself and doing it on your own, it's about family..

Sour grapes won't get you anywhere.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Going alone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL