Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:04:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Grin & Bear It Started by: Misguided_Angel on Jul 03, '12 22:56

Today saw the killing of Grin, an associate of PJ from an illustrious bloodline. We hope that he rests in peace and pay tribute to him and his son. In fact, we have a large sum of cash to help his son get started. These are not merely platitudes, it is the least that we can do to honour this man.

So why did we kill him? Allow me to answer that. Grin has a close association with Hoagie - they are friends and ertwhile comrades. Grin has platform and is perhaps the fourth best speaker on these Streets. Not ONCE did he applaud the brave actions of those of us who are striving and fighting to make the world a better place. Ommission can be as deadly as Commission in this thing of ours.

Let this be an object lesson to you. Grin is dead, yes. We regret having had to kill him. But unfortunately the defensive measures taken by our usual quarry and the lack of motivation for our members to work hard created a situation in which more available targets had to be identified and taken out.

This action was not taken on behalf of any so-called Underground Grouping, rather it was the actions of a single man operating with minimal back-up. No great ideological reason should be inferred and, in fact, those of you who might render accusations of egotistic indulgence might have the makings of a point. However, this is not to say that this action marks the beginings of an offensive - for it does not. Rather it marks, perhaps, the conclusion of an era where well publicised killings carried with them a de facto notion of purpose.

Report Post Tip

oops

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry... What?

Report Post Tip

This was the goof of all time

Report Post Tip

Normally I have a sign for situations like this, but I mean, come on. Too easy.

Report Post Tip

So why did we kill him?

He's still alive...

Report Post Tip

Meph is strolling around eating an ice cream cone when he hears someone speak he walks over to listen to what they say

You what now? I have just came from the funeral parlour, an undertaker that works there sorts me out with a thing or two and I did not see Grin lying on a slab, are you dillusional?

He returns to eating his ice cream

Report Post Tip

Speaking for the family which this idiot is from I would like to pubicly state we have nothing to do with this. We do not condone anything of this nature, and never will.

Report Post Tip

This is nothing more than an elaborate practical joke.

Report Post Tip

Meph smiles as the person talking about the killing of Grin tries to turn on their hell and claim it all as a practical joke.

Report Post Tip

This is nothing more than an elaborate practical joke.

Quite a misguided one if you ask me.

Report Post Tip

Meph goes back to licking his ice cream just as the Midguided person gets a bullet in the back of their head

That could have got interesting

Report Post Tip

She sits calmly on a bench sharing a bag of popcorn with a few pigeons.

Oh please, don't stop back peddling. It was just getting entertaining. I do wish to hear more reasons for the "death" of Grin before it happens.

Report Post Tip

Guin throws a shovel of dirt on MA's grave.

I guess that sums up just how funny we found this "elaborate practical joke"

Report Post Tip

That could have been terrible... Not interesting... He put our whole family at risk...

*Katniss frowns and sighs in releif that her family is safe*

Report Post Tip

This was performance art, a public spectable for the edification of others.

All those who witnessed it with have interpreted it their own way.

How did you understand it?

Report Post Tip

Guin knows better and hopes JohnGalt comes along with a sign ...

Report Post Tip

Nice troll job... I wish it was a bit more clever though... A bigger backstory... maybe a love story... would have made this ... more amusing.

Report Post Tip

Anthony steps up to speak.

Ah, MidnightQueen if you will allow me. More reasons for the death of Grin before he dies? He's the guy that gets killed to prove the situation is serious. We know this because his character doesn't have a last name. As a matter of fact, PosionousJelly could simply change Grin's name to Crewman #6 and I doubt anyone would even notice.

AnthonyRedux smiles and finds a nice lamp post to lean against.

Report Post Tip

Very Very Shoked, you fooled Chicago... which some think that might not be hard to do, but anyway that's not the case, the case is this, you have let us down. Hadn't a clue you would end up doing such a thing. You never know who you bring in, in this thing of ours. 

As don walks out of the streets confused.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grin & Bear It
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL