Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
New York vs. New York: The Truth Started by: ILOVEHOAGIE on Jul 09, '12 19:36

I apologize Grin, you see when I went to school, words like "known" "fact" "everyone" "high" and "dislike" must have had entirely different meanings than what you learned in school.

I'm sure it must be a mix-up of that nature. After all, if it wasn't, and you were simply assuming to speak for every single person here in this thing of ours and push your prejudices on them, not only would it be demonstrably false, it would also be the most arrogant thing I think I've ever heard.

So, simple mistake, yes?

Report Post Tip

Your apology is accepted.

Report Post Tip

I want to see one of these t-shirts before I pay anything.

Are they the size of Hoagie, do they have Hoagie's face on them? I fear these T-shirts might be somewhat large and won't fit my slender drug-abused body.

Report Post Tip

Careful Slash, some humourless fuck like Ten might charge back in to defend Hoagie's honour if you make comments like that.

Report Post Tip

Excuse me, Grin, where did I defend Hoagie's honor before?

Perhaps another difference in our schoolings is that in mine, I actually learned to read.

Report Post Tip

Do you have any T-Shirts made of leather i am a rock star after all and do you have them in white as well?

Report Post Tip

Megan Fox held up a ILOVEHOAGIE t-shirt

Slash don't count yourself out just yet of the awesomeness the new I <3 Hoagie trend can awful such a stylish figure as yourself. As you can see this is a one size fits all shirt.

The shirt she holds in her hands looks like it would fit an infant, but as she stretches it it gets larger and larger.

This design came from ethiopian children, their little arms and bloated stomachs from lack of food inspire me.

Report Post Tip

Where did I say you defended Hoagie's honour before? I didn't. I said you might charge back in, meaning you have been here before, to defend Hoagie's honour.

Had I said, "some humourless fuck like Ten might charge back in to defend Hoagie's honour again" then you might be right. But, er, I didn't, did I? No.

Also, given that this is the spoken word, what is it you're reading exactly? Another error on your part.

Finally, to go back to the start of all this, I was actually joking about everyone hating the bloodline of Dominion. I thought that would be obvious as not only is it a well know "fact" that I am a friend of his, I couldn't possibly speak for everyone as I don't know what they believe about him.

Report Post Tip

It is a well known one as well.

Report Post Tip

The implication in your wording was clear, you can convey a tone without saying the actual words. Trying to hide behind the "but that's not what I actually SAID" excuse is really quite pathetic as it is abundantly clear what you MEANT.

As for the "well known fact", you do realize that not everyone on this planet is, um, stalking you, yes? Not everyone knows every minute detail of your life, we don't all hide behind the bushes and keep notes on who's your friend and who's not. Not only because there's simply not enough time in the day to continually monitor your comings and goings, but quite simply, because I could not possibly care less.

You came in and made a comment that, to someone who isn't rummaging through your garbage daily, came across as incredibly arrogant.

If I misunderstood the tone of your comment, I do actually apologize this time.

Report Post Tip

Errr really who in there right mind would look through Grins garbage?

Axl shudders at the thought of what could be found in Grins garbage Bin

Report Post Tip

Your incorrect interpretation of what I said was exactly that, incorrect. The wording was clear, as was the meaning, only you misunderstood it and tried to make another snippy remark. That isn't my hiding behind excuses, that is you repeatedly making mistakes. I said what I said, not what you wanted me to have said to make your snippy remark valid.

You also don't need to stalk me to know that Dominion's bloodline was one I am friendly with. Hell, someone tried to kill me over it (http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/278216) just last week. It isn't necessary for you to monitor my comings and goings, which are actually pretty easy to monitor given their infrequency, but only to pay the slightest bit of attention to the streets.

But anyway, I understand it was unreasonable of me to expect you to know I was joking, despite the evidence being right in front of your face. I once again accept your apology.

Report Post Tip

I think we need to return to the matter at hand, Apples bloodline was authed again, will they ever learn?

Report Post Tip

well this digressed, didn't it?

Report Post Tip

I always speak too soon, and diddle to late. 

Report Post Tip

apples leadership as a cl is ten times greater compared to most other idiot cls running around here

Report Post Tip

A wise, wily CL was once involved in a Civil War - you can read about it here.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York vs. New York: The Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL