Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Duties of Leadership Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jul 10, '12 14:24

As does mine Sir.

Report Post Tip

Still wondering what's wrong with killing -48s btw.

Report Post Tip

Grin - it drives newcomers away, it makes us bloodthirty savages.

Report Post Tip

Based upon what evidence?

Report Post Tip

What is evidence?  theory backed by facts.  My theories are so rock solid water tight that they transcend the need for facts,

Report Post Tip

Evidence is something most of us use to support our arguments.

Given your lack of evidence, I'm going to suggest you have absolutely no idea if that is actually true.

(Anyway, my point, is this:

There is no valid IC reason I've heard of for not killing unsponsored Gangsters. It is a purely OOC decision taken by the Admins for OOC reasons. Stop citing it in the Streets like anyone should actually give a shit about it.

Grin the Earner with a frankly majestic position on the 60 second list, doesn't care about Jimmy NoFriends who lacked the intellect or the commitment and often both, to find himself a sponsor. Good riddence to a waste of space who wasn't going to achieve anything anyway.

Grin the player of MR recognises the problem in a small community, but that is OOC and I've actually never seen evidence that killing -48s makes them leave and thus causes the small community. There are a whole host of other factors that contribute to that, some beyond anyone's control.)

Report Post Tip

What would you do instead?  Allow them to be killed after 0/1/12/24 hours?

Report Post Tip

Irrelevant.

Report Post Tip

What's wrong with killing -48's Grin?

The murder of -48 mobsters is prohibited with in Las Vegas unless attacked first. Those found doing so will be punished accordingly. - PoisonousJelly.

It's against your city rules, thats whats wrong with it :)

PimpG... the smart arse.

Report Post Tip

Clearly, Grin the Earner ( who is extremely favourably placed on the 60 second list) has no trouble following the rules as laid down by LV kingpins.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Duties of Leadership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL