Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:53:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Epic wars are epic Started by: Aidan on Jul 23, '12 00:33

KUKU you should be banned for spamming no one gives a flying fuck about your failures in LV, jeez talk about love the sound of your own voice get a life already.

Report Post Tip

Lancelot, concentrate on your FALURE of a father, you dimwitted, unerudite lickspittle.

You, and your ilk, are nothing but a quota of humourless fucking parasites, coming to the Streets with fuck all to contribute except predictible bile.

Write something worth reading, that anyone cares about, then come back and lecture me.

You don't have the brains or creativity, so just shut the fuck up, learn and understand your place: off the Streets - you've nothing to offer, you're stupid, you can't write.

Report Post Tip

I have a bundle of cash for the person who saved the world from any more utterings from this intellectually stunted persona non grata

Report Post Tip

I'm curious KUKU, who is included in his 'ilk'. Would you care to expand on that for me?

I happen to think the people you thought were in this ilk actually were decent writers and offered a lot to these streets on many occasions, but let's see, shall we?

Report Post Tip

Mr Garcini, rather than defend Lancelot of his outlandish comments, why not accept that for once Kuku is actually right?

Sure, Kuku is a pain in the arse and spouts nonsense all the time, but so what? At least he speaks. How often does Lancelot come out into the streets? How dare he have the nerve to berate someone thats trying to add some fun to this thing of ours? You lower yourself to being as bad as him by attempting to defend him right now.

Don't get me wrong, Lancelot's father was good guy, one that my father enjoyed chatting with, but that doesn't give him any right to come out here and put down Kuku for his attempts, when he has none of his own to offer.

Report Post Tip

Using a thesaurus is one way to seem like less of an idiot, somehow you still fail at this Kuku. Not so bad though - I was quite hyper before I read all of that trite nonsense you just spewed viciously at Sir Lancelot (Haha see, I can do it too? I sound all smart and shit.) and now I'm tired. Boring. Oh so boring. Now I can finally sleep!

Report Post Tip

His ilk is the losers that write nothing but criticise all the time.  Whiners, bitches, that's all they are

Report Post Tip

Using a thesaurus is one way to seem like less of an idiot

Are you honestly trying to criticise someone that takes time to expand their vocabulary? Really?

Not that I for one second think Kuku does this, as he often spells the words wrong. Still, I'll say again, he at least makes the effort.

Report Post Tip

There's a difference between trying to expand your vocabulary to better yourself, and expanding your vocabulary to make other people think you're better than them. Whatever though, I don't care enough about the Mafia to continue this conversation; I'm a giant moth.

Flies off into the sunset.

Report Post Tip

I freestyle, and often pick others up on their typos.  This doesn't detract from the brilliance.

Report Post Tip

It doesn't add to it either.

Report Post Tip

Touche!

Report Post Tip

Either way kuku threads and posts are terrible and always have when has he done anything productive? Did I see someone actually defending kuku's old and overused stories about his failure in las Vegas with RJ fuller.. seriously your blood line is a joke has been.You have not came close to what Lancelot actually achieved.You will continue being that annoying buzzing fly.

Report Post Tip

Yes, let's continue to ostracize a man for his bloodline, while his living kin remain one of the few consistently willing to step forward and offer insight, opinion and conversation where it's severely lacking. Have we insulted him enough to begin patting ourselves on the back yet?

Report Post Tip

Joe, what have you ever done?  Seriously, summarise your contribution to the Streets, then I'll take your seriously.

Report Post Tip

I did not realize this was RjFuller's kin. 

Anthony flips through page after page. Going back to a past forgotten. There it is, right there.

You are repeating history KUKU. In these notes is a promise to one of my kin, something about changing his ways and taking a new path. As such great trust was put into him. It appears your line lost that path and is now once again on the road to redemption. it is a road well traveled it appears.

Report Post Tip

Well obviously you ignored the point that your trivial " civil bs war" is terribly old. Stop living in the past. I don't believe I said I was " great" or am living in the past. I recall when you would start a speech and others would moan. Rightfully so and it usually had the same old civil crap in it. Don'T care.stupid insight. And the poin was overlooked completely . Back to your poin as I dont over look questions and defend with well what have you done like a 13 year old boy .I hosted fear factor I believe . And talked alot about dmt. Hmm anyways..

Report Post Tip

The poin?  What is the point?  What is a poin?  What is dmt?

Are you The Walrus?

Report Post Tip

I think berating someone about missing a single letter out of a word is a weak counter arguement at best. Something that SammyGarcini is good at. WHAT?!

However, I am curious to find out what 'DMT' stands for.

Report Post Tip

Appears I did stutter and mispronounce my apologies.Common sense would say it was point , and a talking walrus would be amusing... However you still avoid he core of a POINT,there more clearly. Dmt? Maybe you should do some research then.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Epic wars are epic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL