Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 00:52:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Epic wars are epic Started by: Aidan on Jul 23, '12 00:33

You mispronounced your apologies?  You were trying to apologise?

Report Post Tip

I said my apologies yes shame you are still living in the past. 

Dimethyltryptamine is what dmt stands for maybe that will keep you occupied.

Report Post Tip

A Few years back there was a war known as the war of the dons. All of them had died aside from one named Marietta who later rose up to be the first godfather (well godmother) in years.

Report Post Tip

Angel sits at outdoor cafe, sipping her coffee and smoking a cigarette. She watched as a young man tried to reminice about the past of his ancestors. He seemed like a new guy off the boat, and like herself, was probably mourning his kin and waiting for the time to become involved in current events. She also couldn't help but notice how an attempt to bring up epic wars has been hijacked and turned into a mess. However, she remember reading stories from her ancestor's journals and diaries. Stories involving men & women of all shapes and sizes. Smiling at Aidan, she ignores the gentlemen arguing over nothing.

I have read in some of my family's oldest journals about wars that happened 10 years or so ago. They were not quite as organized as what we see today. They were normally chaotic and usually lasted for days. According to my records, back then anyone off the boat could fire a weapon. There was no training, just a bunch of gun crazy people running around shooting one another. Sometimes people died for no apparent reason other than someone else's personal vendetta's.

Angel sighs and smiles again

It seems those were the good old days, though with that much chaos going on, not much real business was being done. The one war my ancestors seem to remember mostly were the "Angel" wars. MorbidAngel & DarkAngel. That war lasted a few days according to the records. Many many people died, even generations of some families.

Report Post Tip

It always hurts being killed, however, that's the game.

What annoys me is that you have to rebuild your character over and over again.

Report Post Tip

Injects Tao quickly with a vial of anti-OOCitis.

Report Post Tip

Krunch grabs his broom and depsite a valient attempt to sweep this mound of trash into the OCC forum, the sheer weight of the trash proves too much for him

Report Post Tip

FALURE

Learn to spell you dumb fuck!

Report Post Tip

hahahahah lol failure ? is tha right??

Report Post Tip

Angel, I have similar stories about after the great criminal wipeout (reset) a few years back, just after Godmother Anita's long reign of 'top dog'. One in particular comes to mind, back in the days when earners could purchase HQs. The first ever made man to step onto our streets by the name of Antonio, several of the Chicago wise guy leaders of the time decided he had to go, due to him purchasing BGs. A near impossible step up at the time, due to the lack of organizations and members. This was even before we could get hold of those all so valuable credits we see traded nowdays. He had infact used a government funded loan shark (admin loans), he went by a name that escapes me now. The war raged on for 3 days as the lone Made man Antonio's family was ripped to shreds. My great grandfather worked with a lot of great people back then, and forged strong criminal ties through that war. One day I will finish uncovering my long lost relatives journals and maybe tell those old stories once again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Epic wars are epic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL