Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:23:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Reset Anyone? Started by: Bobby-Z on Jul 23, '12 21:21

Ok, I don't have numbers to back this up, but seriously, a HUGE chunk of players just had to restart, the majority if I am not mistaken. So, would this not be the best time for a server reset so that Izzy and the boys could make some big game changes that would normally be said to make it unfair to anyone starting new. IE: the bodyguard problem. Make it so players CANNOT or would not want to demote to buy IWP since buying at a lessor rank would make those bodyguards not as good as ones bought at higher ranks. Or make a teir system, my point is not how you do it, there have been a ton of suggestions and I'm not trying to make "that" type of suggestion, or this would be in the wrong forum. I am just wondering, on the other hand, what people think about a Server reset and overhaul at this time. When better no?

Report Post Tip

no

Report Post Tip

Would you like to elaborate?

(waits for another "no")

(wait for it)

Report Post Tip

provides it

no

Report Post Tip

I agree, no to the reset!

Report Post Tip

Objection I mean ..No

Report Post Tip

So since the majority of the site died in a war, the removing players should lose all of their stats, bgs, and posistions to make it far for everyone?! Dont think its gonna work like that

Report Post Tip

Then, I guess it will never happen, ever. So this is the last time we will hear people bitching about bodyguards too right? Nope, doubt that too. And its a vicious circle.

I think your missreading me though. I'm just making conversation, and asking peoples opinions. No need to get all hostile.

Report Post Tip

Do you really think there is going to be a reset after every major war? Just because a number of people died does not mean it requires the whole site to be reset. I don't have a problem with dying and having to start over again as at the end of the day its a game, so how about you spend a little less time complaining and more ranking. m'kay?

Report Post Tip

(chuckles) I'm not even sure why I bother responding to people that DON'T even read what the thread is about. You may want to re-read My first post, then try again, or do you already have a "game-grudge" against me even though I am just "hours" old?

Report Post Tip

....a HUGE chunk of players just had to restart, the majority if I am not mistaken.

And what of the minority that survived and continue to fight even though they're probably drop-dead exhausted for the past 2 days to hold on to what they've worked for all this time? They should be rest?

I would say no.

Report Post Tip

Was meant to say "Should they be reset", not 'rest' :S

Report Post Tip

See, this is where people are obviously missreading me. I am asking for opinions. I haven't said that anything "should" happen. The closest I came to that was to ask if anything this would be the best time. That automatically makes me a bad-guy though. Thats fine, as long as it gets people talking.

Report Post Tip

Never said you were a bad-guy. Don't see anyone being hostile towards you either. Just giving you another viewpoint on your idea. Unless you're just trolling, in which case, carry on...

Report Post Tip

I apologize if sensing hostility in the Exclamation points used in 2 of the players posts was unfounded. As for trolling, did I not bring up a valid question?

Report Post Tip

yeah guys, my father died so we should just reset so that everybody dies. It's only fair...

Report Post Tip

Reset ftw

Report Post Tip

Sure man it was a valid point. But they were valid responses as well.

Still a no for me man ;)

Report Post Tip

Seriously, how can people read something, and get something completely different from it? Whatever, bring on the hostility and sarcasm. I can take it, since obviously I am the epitomy of everything evil in this game. (thats how you do sarcasm)

Report Post Tip

I was being a smartass in my initial response, I was giving my two cents. I just dont see Izzy reseting when there are heavily loaded accounts that have put in massive amounts of work to get where they are. Would I mind seeing everyone starting from fresh, not  at all, but I dont know that it will occur.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Reset Anyone?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL