Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:09:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Can you say oh? Started by: DeadlySin on Jul 25, '12 00:29

Deadly emerges from his HQ, although he had showered and tidied himself up he still looked very tired. Phil Steak, Neon and SquidMaster were already waiting for him outside

Recently the seven cities have suffered immensely. So many people have lost their lives and now is the time to rebuild. With that being said, the first thing to do is to finally fill the ranks of Philadelphia.

This man has served faithfully, putting his neck on the line on numerous occasions for the sake of the city. He is loyal, hard working and I can't think of anyone better for the job. I have no doubts that he will live up to his name and be another fantastic leader within this fine city.

Congratulations KingSao, you have truly earned this opportunity and I look forward to seeing you excel in your new role as a leader.

DeadlySin hands KingSao his crown, and shakes his hand.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations brother.
Phil Raises his glass in the air.

A toast to this first ray of good news, sparkling a light of hope, rebirth, growth, and wealth after these long fast few days. Sao, you are are beacon of light.

Salud!

Report Post Tip

Anomaly listens to his Godfather speak of the new auth.

Congratulations KingSao I know you will do great and you deserve this oppurtunity!

Report Post Tip

Sammy walks up to KingSao, shaking his head

"Not you! Anybody but you! Not again, it can't be happening!"

Sammy sniggers and pats KingSao on the back, smiling as he does so

"I remember working for your grandfather as his RHM way back in old old old New York, it seems such an age ago now, and you are getting your own time to shine.

"I wish you the best of luck my friend, you thoroughly deserve it!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sao

Always amazing to see you get your shots. Cannot wait to see what you do with this one.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sao. Long time in the making.

MikeHunt reaches into his jacket and removes a flask from his breast pocket.

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Ah my friend, this is truly well deserved. My Grandfather and Father worked for your father and truly missed him. I know that you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Congrats KingSao, always known your bloodline to hold himself in a respectful way. Congrats on your new position.

Isaac raises a glass for Philly's new expansion

Mazel Tov! 

Report Post Tip

SquidMaster comes out with nothing but smiles on his face holding a glass of scotch for the new found captain of the city of brotherly love...

It's an honor to serve beside you after our lineage has known each other for so long. I hope we serve together for much time to come!

SquidMaster takes a swig from his glass...

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Cassi listened as DeadlySin made his speech. She applauded along with the rest of the crowd. She was glad to see the start of the rebuild happening already. She stepped forward and shook KingSao's hand.

Congratulations dear, this a great day for Philly indeed. I know you're going to do great things!

Report Post Tip

Rolo approaches the newst boss in Philly to say a few words.

Congratulations KingSao. I wish you the best of luck on your new venture.

Report Post Tip

Long live the King!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sao, You deserve it!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sao

Report Post Tip

Gratz Sao. Wish you best of luck in the future. Whose next? 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sao, you'll do a fine job!

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Sao! And long live the King!

Otho takes his hat off for the man.

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sao, I know your bloodline works extremely hard for these chances.

Report Post Tip

congrats sao i could not think of anyone better then yourself you are a great addition to philly's leadership you will do great things man 

Report Post Tip

Is it just me or are there a lot of Kings running around these days?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can you say oh?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL