Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:35:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Muslim Brotherhood Started by: SiratumBinMustaqeem on Jul 25, '12 18:59

SiratumBinMustaqeem walks into the streets in a white Bisht  and a red and white Keffiyeh. He turns to the East and says a quick prayer to Mecca, thanking Allah for giving him this chance to go back in time and repeat himself after the mistake he made in the first instance. Clearing his throat, he stands on his soap box...

FED up with the infidels running around this world? FED up with the mindless gambling in Las Vegas? FED up with the skin on show in LA? FED up with the greed of New York City? FED up with the drugs in Detroit. FED up with the bacon in Philly? FED up with the pointlessness of New Orleans? The Muslim Brotherhood has decided to come to America to cleanse you all. To bring you the peaceful religion of Islam. To teach you how Allah is great.

The Italian mafia has too long had a hold over the citizens of America, and it is time for that to be broken. We have a very simple target, which I will explain to you, here and now. This is not the launch of a race war. Any idiot will know, Islam is not a race, it is a way of life. After recent wars, we hope to create a peaceful world, not a world like we have had over the last 2 weeks of war & death.

• We will bring Islam to our 7 cities
  • We will teach you the ways of Islam
  • We will make you better Muslims
  • We will enforce Sharia Law

We will start small. We will create an Islamic City. Maybe New Orleans as it is pointless. Within that city, we shall introduce and ENFORCE the most peaceful of law. That laid out in the Qur'an and Sunnah. In our Islamic City, there will be:

No drinking
No gambling
No prostitution
No concerts
No drugs
No sex outside of wedlock

And this law shall be enforce. Set up in our city. We will kill you. We already attack many Mafioso and Police who we not happy with. We have yet to hit, but we will only grow stronger. As we have Allah guiding us on our mission. With the ultimate goal

TO MAKE AMERICA THE FIRST ISLAMIC STATE

I would like to take a moment to remember our Muslim brothers who have already died as martyr's in this war:

Abdul-ul-haq-Khan     None     Las Vegas     Gangster     Dead     Jul 22, '12 17:34     Jul 23, '12 20:12
HassanAlShaafiq     None     New Orleans     Gangster     Dead     Jul 22, '12 14:49     Jul 23, '12 21:27
YaseenAlWajeeh     None     New York     Gangster     Dead     Jul 23, '12 17:27     Jul 24, '12 19:55
Aadil_bin_Khaleel     MikeHunt     Chicago     Gangster     Dead     Jul 23, '12 18:54     Jul 24, '12 21:13

We are learning to. After my Brothers were killed, we know we had to Westernise ourselves. So we cut our beards, wear suits and over eat McDonald's to put on weight. We even change names to Western ones.

SiratumBinMustaqeem turns East back towards Mecca and starts to hum

God is greatest! God is greatest!
And God is greatest above plots of the aggressors,
And God is the best helper of the oppressed.
With faith and with weapons I shall defend my country,
And the light of truth will shine in my hand.
Say with me! Say with me!
God, God, God is greatest!
God is above any attacker.

Oh this world, watch and listen:
The enemy came coveting my position,
I shall fight with Truth and defences
And if I die, I'll take him with me!
Say it with me, say it with me:
God, God, God is greatest!
God is above any attacker!

God is Great God is Great
Say With Me Woe To The Enemy:
And God is Over The Invader Egotist,
God Greatest My Country Say with Me:
And Behold of Enemys Forelock and Destroy it
Say it with me, say it with me:
God, God, God is the Greatest
God is above any attacker!

Report Post Tip

TeaserMail slips into something comfortable and walks out onto the streets. Her flashy makeup and long, gorgeous eyelashes made her a head-turner for anyone she stumbled across.

Oh hey honey, you guys sound like you sure have some firm beliefs. I bet you've been working really hard. Why don't you tell me some more about it?

TeaserMail bats her eyelashes.

Report Post Tip

Are you actually serious?

Report Post Tip

Your a hypocrite then, since I can plainly see that you have delt in illegal substances yourself. Goodday Sir.

Report Post Tip

Superfantasdick pushes past TeaserMail and she falls into a muddy puddle with people laughing at for being all made up and now all muddy.   Adjusting himself in a comfortable standing position he decides quickly that he has had enough.

Ok, my father has told me quite a bit about underground groups.    Often after wars we see these cowards spring up trying to spray their sweet injustice all over our faces.   Well I for one have enough of it.   These so called groups clearly lack the testicular fortitude to change the world so they just harass it, and not in a sexually funny way either.    I dare any of these so called Brotherhood to match trouser snakes with me.   The result will be nothing less then embarassing.

Report Post Tip

This isn't an underground group.  This is what's known as a "fucking idiot" trying to create controversy.

Report Post Tip

No offence Mustaqeem but your utopia sounds boring so i'll have to pass.

Report Post Tip

I must say paradise does sound like a great place to me. Mustaqeem, I believe its time that Allah of the 99 names is calling you and I believe that shortly you will join him in Paradise.

Report Post Tip

Where's JohnGalt when you need him?

Report Post Tip

While having a religion is a good thing in my thoughts, Forcing your beliefs on others is wrong. I am not really sure on muslim faith but most people who follow the monothesist god believe in the fact that only god can judge someone. I feel you should take your beliefs somewhere else and not try to threaten people that if they dont follow your beliefs that you will kill them. Shame on you for giving the muslims a bad name. 

Report Post Tip

NO have the best drug prices than all the other cities so how is it pointless. If you don't like it there DON'T GO THERE THEN thats just more money and drugs for me to sell :)

Report Post Tip

Palmfaces.

Report Post Tip

Dr_Orgasman stands amidst the gathered members with his hands on his hips, his tie fluttering in the breeze and mirror sunglasses.

I`ve heard many stories of such groups. The loud announcements they make seem to always be followed by suicide, that`s the way to go lads, aye. Almost like a premature ejaculation, without the ejaculation.

What this world needs is sex. That`s right people, forget the daily routine for a while, get down to it and roger some wench who`s not expecting it. Thrust! That`s what it`s all about. To the moon and back I say everytime and with a little experimentation and an open mind, even the saddest of bastards around here could get laid. Well, probably not all but most of `em.

The doctor mingles, networking with a few interesting subjects.

Report Post Tip

Can I still pass through New Orleans and take a hot steaming dump? If so, I'm cool with whatever you have in store for that city.

Report Post Tip

this is really ofensive,,,, i cant believe youve been gotten into a familia after this!!!

Report Post Tip

No drinking
No gambling
No prostitution
No concerts
No drugs
No sex outside of wedlock

pfft, it's New Orleans there fellas good luck with that!

Report Post Tip

Superfantasdick has decided this speech has once again peaked his interest.

I must say this has gotten more contreversial.   While it is clear that certainly random wacking is certainly not productive to this thing of ours, blantant racial slurs should be outlawed.   My family lineage has been killed numerous times in this thing of ours, and while sometimes I am upset about it I would never turn to such hate filled language.   Surely the Gods must have something to say on this topic!!   I find myself offended that someone who have the audacity to use the "n" word in this day and age

Report Post Tip

Equally disturbing, Superfantasdick, is this guy bringing religious ideals into a game. While religion shouldn't be such a touchy subject, it is. And whether this is a gimmick account or not, I urge the individual sitting behind the monitor on this one to tread lightly. 

Report Post Tip

As entirely humourless as this all is, it's Cnut who's really stolen the show here as the most severe brand of troglodite I've seen in a long time.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Kerouac.   While SiratumBinMustaqeem's brand of humour might be deemed tasteless.   I would say the Cnut language is over the top racial and incites hate.   Whether he was upset about his father's death or not those actions are inexcusable.   I would like to see people who think like that, and say things like he did removed from our community.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Muslim Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL