Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Brotherhood Declare War on StanPython Started by: AnnoyingCharacter on Jul 27, '12 07:36

This morning, Friday,the holiest of days, The Muslim Brotherhood has declared wared on StanPython. We told you all that New Orleans belong to us, but you still set up. You have a choice, move city within the next 48 hours, or stay and be whiped out. If you stay, we will:

Kill all your low rankers to make it clear people should not join you
Kill all your CA's to mess with ur economy
Kill you

New Orleans belongs to The Muslim Brotherhood.

MOVE OR DIE

Report Post Tip

Socrates strutts into the streets with his robe and wizard hat.

Lol wut bro?

He blurts out in a loud belching sound. 

Report Post Tip

Jimmy Bulger walks up to AnnoyingCharacter's body in a pool of blood on the ground.

Ya Know kid, I got a lot of respect for you. Trying to pave your way here in America, In this thing of ours. 

Well, you're dead now.. But at least you've got balls. You're not one of these ones that whines from afar, you saw what you wanted.. And I suppose you tried to take it. 

But there is something, that you dont quite get:

No one gives it to you. You have to take it. "Non serviam."

Ya see kid, Lotta people had to die for Stanpython to be who he is. Lotta people had to do for most of the people in this thing of ours to become who they are. You're a prime example. 

Muslim brotherhood comes around New Orleans tries to tell a man like stanpython how to do business.. Ya know.. Maybe somethin happens to ya...

Jimmy realizes he's standing there lecturing a corpse and laughs at himself as he walks away stirring the cemented remnants of his last few glorious lines of cocaine in his deep nostrils

Report Post Tip

Capino walks on by laughing out loud...

Report Post Tip

Outkast walks past the pool of blood still remaining chuckling to himself.

Well, that 'war' didn't last very long now did it?

Report Post Tip

What is this.. I don't even?

Report Post Tip

A muslim simply does not attack each other 

Report Post Tip

-_- this isnt the right place for that kind of "movement" there is nothing but mobsters here, there is not italians, jewish, irish, muslim, russian... we are all just MOBSTERS.

Alacchi shakes his head and leaves.

Report Post Tip

Well, we are those things too. We all came from somewhere...

Report Post Tip

We only came to New Orelans because Stan heard all the great journalist goes there and he was thinking of me! 

JEEZ!

Report Post Tip

Azrael stumbles out of a bar full of prostitutes, with one hanging from each arm, and stumbles toward the brotherhood's people.

What? This offends you? Long live New Orleans, long live eh just shut up already. What you call war, we laugh at, and I drink more.

Report Post Tip

Acid walks along laughing and stops

hahaha what?!

This guy is probably on some good ass stuff!... does any one know where i can get some <.<

Report Post Tip

Azrael points Acid to the bar he just stumbled out of.

The prostitutes in there have some good stuff. >.>

Report Post Tip

Ah thanks brother... Well if you need me i will probably be there

I'll save a little for you but no promises ;)

Acid starts strolling in the direction Azrael pointed to

Report Post Tip

.....LMFAO

Report Post Tip

Kunta have prayor in New Orleans. Kunta spear you, you touch Mosque. Kunta no Arab.

Report Post Tip

Aint this something else....

Smiles and Chuckles while walking away from the crowd in the streets

Report Post Tip

Anyone threatening StanPython better watch themselves!!   Youll have to get through me first!

Report Post Tip

sorry superfan, but that job is takien. He tried to go through me first and failed. :)

Report Post Tip

Are you kidding me ? Did he actually think that this would fly ? Lol

Jim lights up a smoke, takes a look back as he exhales then chuckles and keeps going.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Brotherhood Declare War on StanPython
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL