Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Book of non controversial topics. Page 113. Started by: AnthonyReturns on Aug 04, '12 02:20

AnthonyReturns is turning pages of a book you have seen before, its tired leaves rifled through hundreds of times. You cant help but think "Another speech about nothing by a self important wannabe." as you walk past. Anthony looks up and begins to speak.

I looked through this here book and to be honest, I haven't seen my topic. Anthony throws down the ancient book.

I was thinking the other day about things in this thing and it struck me. In my past I have had some powerful women hand me some of that power. Had them take me in, teach me what little they could, and yet today if you asked me. AnthonyReturns, do you prefer men or women in bold suits? I'd pick a guy every time. It's probably a real shame too, but I am just too chauvinistic to notice. Anyway so my contribution to the book of non controversial topics is Page 113. Do you prefer men or women?

In bold suits.

Report Post Tip

Well, since you're asking, I'll tell you. It all depends on the person in the suit.

Outkast nods his head and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Anthony stops Outkast.

Woah there my friend. So what you are really saying, and don't let me put words in your mouth, is that you are gender neutral, sort of bi boldual. Hey, nothing wrong with that my friend, to each his own I always say. And thanks for speaking out on this non controversial topic, these things take some spherical objects and you showed you have a pair.

Report Post Tip

I am definitely gender neutral...when it comes to Bolds...when it comes to the ladies in MikeHunt's delectible brothel, I do indeed like the ladies.

I am rather new to this thing we do. I did another thing in another place, and in my experience, the personality and ability to lead outshines any other defects, like being a woman.

I must run now, before my wife finds out I did not do the dishes.

And with that, a scurrying he goes.

Report Post Tip

"...the personality and ability to lead outshines any other defects, like being a woman."

So being a woman is a defect? Since when? How many of our past greats have been very, VERY successful women? I am completely mortified that being a woman is a "defect" in someone's eyes.

Leadership isn't based on indoor or outdoor plumbing. It's based on skill, ability to play ball with the other leaders both male and female politically, ability to teach and lead a family. Absolute rubbish to think that males are better leaders. Absolute rubbish. I can imagine how many women leaders past are rolling in their graves at the mention of this thread in their ghostly coffee shops.

She puffs up her chest and smiles while pointing at her breasts.

These are my "chesticles". I wear them up front where the world can see them with PRIDE.. Rather than hiding them between my legs.

It's time you boys check out the historical records of This Thing of Ours and see just how many women have lead families, cities, and even the entire "world" as we know it successfully.

She shakes her head in disgust.

Defect? Really? What the fuck?

Report Post Tip

Well when it comes to Bolds I must say the only male bold I like is me, other than that Im all about the ladies.

On a more serious Note, My bloodline has rather gravitated to the Female persuasion when it comes to Bolds, It seems like about 80 percent of of the time when a ancestor has joined a family the leader is female.

Report Post Tip

Angel, my fair lady..that was sarcasm.

My first post stated there is no difference in male or woman, it is who is in the suit, not the gender.

I do apolgize if I offended.

Report Post Tip

Alison listens to Anthony and Outkast before stepping in

I'm not all to sure if the streets is where this should be but I do agree with Outkast. One thing you need to remember when asking a question like this Anthony, is how do you know for a fact your CL is indeed a man? It could be a woman dressed as man. It has happened before and I'm sure will happen again. MikeHunt might actually be a woman dressed as a man. Just listen to his name...sounds like something a woman would say.

I guess this makes me "bi-boldual".

Report Post Tip

Anthony sighs and wanders around a bit before answering.

Alison Alison Alison, so close to the oocitis. What I asked was a simple question. TheKing seems to have gotten it, even admitted gravitating toward females in power. Am I condemned for admitting a gravitation toward men in power instead? I never even implied any sort of defect. Ill entertain your strawman since you have rank however, if indeed Mikehunt was in drag, it would have worked out well because I gravitated toward the man in the bold suit. You seem to be implying that I feel women in power are inferior, I never said any such thing, and frankly all I asked folks was if they preferred a man in bold or a woman.

Report Post Tip

I-m bi-boldual. There are so many more important characteristics into being a good leader than the gender of the leader that I really don't care about the gender of the leader.

Report Post Tip

Kunta strong with spear! Kunta go out and find food. Kunta kill food with spear. Kunta bring food home. Kunta give food to many wives. Wife do what wife suppose to do. Wife cook meal and have baby. Wife never lead tribe. Kunta would never answer to women. Woman not made to lead. Woman made for kitchen and bedroom. Woman should know her place. Americans dont know how to control their woman. Keep pimp hand strong my friends!

Kunta waves his spear in the air and says

You people should listen to Kunta. Kunta wise man, not woman!

Report Post Tip

Anthony, Anthony, Anthony, the last thing you really want to do is treat me like a child. When you come out with a speech like this you should expect to take flak. If you think that you will "entertain me" because I have rank then you may want to think about what you want in this world. Maybe this isn't the life for you. You may enjoy something more menial like doing mechanic work. Some of the greatest leaders of our world have been women and when you come to the streets in this manner you may want to think about things like that. If you have any further quips you can speak to me in private instead of trying to glorify yourself.

Report Post Tip

Well now Kunta, I didn't expect such a well thought out reply from you. While I admit to preferring a male leader, even if in drag, you sir show a rather large set of native nads. I certainly never expected to hear such blatant sexism in such a non controversial conversation. Now some of you many notice that I have ignored certain replies. This is intentional, while I prefer men in bold I always respect women who  have the power to have me killed. That being the case the rest of that conversation will be private as requested.

Anyone else with the "ass" to back up what they say?  And yes I am talking to the large ass over there, you know who you are, dontcha?

Report Post Tip

Kunta thank Anthony! Kunta like Anthony cause Anthony take order from man not woman. Woman get power woman abuse power for no reason. Woman have complex. Woman always think man owe her something. That's why you never let woman lead. Woman stick nose where nose not needed. Woman nose should be on biscuits. Make sure biscuits good for Kunta. Kunta only tell truth. Dont get Kunta wrong. Every man need good woman or else man can't make strong prince to rule woman in future.

Report Post Tip

If I thought your speech had any merit or relevancy at all I'd give you an honest answer. If you want to get attention there are a lot of easier ways to do it than looking like a sad old man trying to stir up an issue that has no bearing on anything else. If you want what I prefer, I'd have to say that I enjoy working under Martians as leaders. They seem to make the most sense. I do appreciate you calling me out though, strawmen and whatnot... Have a nice evening!

Report Post Tip

Thanks for stopping by futtbuckin, I am not sure what you meant by strawman, then again, you weren't either so what the hell. I so appreciate when people answer the call....well we got me preferring male leaders, TheKing liking those powerful ladies, the ass guy with a martian fetish. Then there's Kunta. I know Kunta, strong with spear...remember guy, those women they have the voodoo.

AnthonyReturns looks around all spooky like.

Report Post Tip

Ok, lets look at some facts. Man on average is stronger than a woman, although, there are some woman that are stronger than some men. On the other hand, women are intuitive, conniving, and manipulative, more than most men, although some men are the exception to that rule as well.

Do either of these make a better leader? I think it depends completely on the situation and the person, not the sex. Joan of Arc....or Alexander the Great. What I prefer? I don't happen to like authority from either. I will tolerate it as a means to an end. I'm not here to make anyone else happy. I'm here to get ahead. Full stop. Period.

I will work my ass off though, for woman or man, to get ahead. Thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

The_Dean

Report Post Tip

I prefer whomever gets the job done properly. That's really all that matters. Ive had great male crew leaders, Ive had crew female crew leaders. On the flipside, Ive had far more shitty male crew leaders than female crew leaders, but those numbers are hard to compare because Ive only worked for maybe three or four females compared to fuck knows how many men.

Report Post Tip

John sits on the curb listening to the crowd go back and forth about which gender is better for leading. He gets up and brushes himself off and turns around to near by window to make sure he looks half way decent before speaking

Ok, Why does it matter gender? Should it be about someone's qualities versus male or female? I'm sure you can do the battle of the sexes but so many women have proven themselves over the decades of our fair shores to be very capable to lead. Lets throw some names out here really quick of these ladies. You have Anita,Iris,Cathy_Parks,etc etc hell this list could go on and on. You do have men though the proved themselves to be great leaders as well. Its not about whats below the belt that matters. As Angel said "Leadership isn't based on indoor or outdoor plumbing. It's based on skill, ability to play ball with the other leaders both male and female politically, ability to teach and lead a family." Regardless if they are man or woman if they can play ball and handle their own I don't see why it matters.

John shrugs as he walks back over to the street curb and relaxes for a bit

Report Post Tip

I don't think the sex of a leader should matter to anyone..
Some people may prefer men to women or the other way around but I don't see why either should be preferred over the other..
It all boils down to whether or not they are worth of that position and whether or not they can get the job done.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Book of non controversial topics. Page 113.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL