Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:11
Page:  1 
Protection Order Started by: SammyGarcini on Aug 09, '12 07:03

All those who were under MisMagicYarn are to be given the necessary time to find a new family.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

The Brotherhood have been informed.

Report Post Tip

Familia de Angeles have been informed 

RIP MisMagicYarn may new york recover from this loss

Report Post Tip

The Brotherhood have been informed for a second time.

Report Post Tip

Euro, can you confirm whether or not The Brotherhood have been informed please?

Report Post Tip

After an extensive internal investigation and countless hours of pouring over records we have come to the conclusion that the Brotherhood have, indeed, been informed.

Report Post Tip

Fydora decides some peoples children needed a reminder on how to act in the streets. She goes to the rather barren headquarters of the brotherhood and slips a note under their before being spotted it reads,

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/67661#24057834

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the reminder. If you could please stop spamming irrelevant links, I would appreciate it.

You are not setting a good example.

Report Post Tip

To Euro and argon, this is a statement of defiance.

I will meet you in any city to bring this sorry scenario to a close.

Report Post Tip

I don't know. Sometimes the best way to learn is by avoiding a clear example of what not to do. That being the case it would make her utterly worthless post a perfect example of what not to do.

Report Post Tip

Can we get a list of names? In case some of the members didn't have tags? Or is that there loss?

Report Post Tip

I believe it would be their loss. Every member of any crime family is expected to wear a tag on their coats just in case like this happens. Not following it is not good for health. If a list can be provided though tag or no tag if their name is on it then they should be protected.

Report Post Tip

What about the people that dig have tags for MisMagicYarn and now sport the tag of different city? Is that New York's loss?

Report Post Tip

I don't see any loss in that. Their CL died in an ugly incident and right now the only recognized crew in N.Y. is full. Protection is provided to them so that they can find a new crew to join. If they where able to do that then we are happy for them. The only loss N.Y. had is losing another good CL. I hope this mess ends up soon so that the rebuilding of this city can resume.

Report Post Tip

bboy is it any other cities place to feel responsible for NY's problems or their homeless members? If yes, then why aren't those crews all in one city...what's the point of having different cities?

Report Post Tip

RIP to the leader and I hope the homeless be protected

Report Post Tip

A rouge is not just one city's problem. And victims of this rogue and I'm referring to the homeless left by a CL who was killed is every cities responsibility. Last time I checked...if you shoot any homeless tagged member of a dead CL you get a bullet in your head. Now when it comes to housing them N.Y. would surely love to have them within the city. However they have the choice of doing so or joining another city.

Report Post Tip

Thanks bboy, I'm glad you could inform me on all of this information. Hopefully this will prove yourself as Made Man material.

Report Post Tip

And I should thank you too for this interesting chat. I see you have great potential yourself.

bboy then takes his leave to attend some business. Later that day he drops by to the local bank to deposit his day's earnings from drug runs.

Report Post Tip

You're being mocked. Sad that you havent yet realized this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL