Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Wisdom of Fighting The Brotherhood Started by: BrotherlyLove on Aug 09, '12 22:03

My father informed me of the following before he launched his attach.

The Brotherhood has a number of members, including the bloodlines of Grin, Stamina, RoryMayo and friends.

It was the considered opinion of Wisdom that The Brotherhood will lower the tone of the discourse of these Streets to a ferociously low standard.

Action simply had to be taken.  The information that Wisdom was handed is irrefutable but unfortunatey came from a high ranking source - that source would be compromised if it was made public.

Grin, RoryMayo, Stamina and others, who will be named and shamed soon, should be hunted down without mercy.

MikeHunt - I apologise earnestly and wholeheartedly for Wisdom's actions.  He intended to remove RoryMayo - he knew he would be shot down quickly.  To the man that pulled  the trigger, I bear you no ill will.

The Brotherhood's language and Street presence is a disaster waiting to happen.

The rest of this community needs to gather together to fight it.

Wisdom did his bit - will you do yours?

Report Post Tip

Falure.

Report Post Tip

Which one was I again?

Report Post Tip

Kuku ftw.

Report Post Tip

Failure

Report Post Tip

Stamina, Stamina, Stamina...

Ask yourselves this, how can it be that these rogues are flourishing?  Taking the piss out of every CL in this thing?

THey have a *lot* of help, a lot of it in NY, some in Philly.

Report Post Tip

I incline to comment on that matter. *They knew the truth

Report Post Tip

Incline?

Report Post Tip

So this attack was a lot like your fathers name, an oxymoron. He didnt go rogue and try to kill good people, he tried to help the community come together, by authing himrself and trying to kill bad people. Its a whole nother level.

Report Post Tip

Wow you teach me something new everyday! I never knew i associated with the forementioned people but you've missed one little fact...

I AIN'T NO BROTHER! I'M WHITE, WIGGA!

Report Post Tip

Wisdom was a twat. I'm glad to see you're carrying on his legacy. :)

Report Post Tip

Regardless of Rory's skin color. What proof do you bring to the table that our admiral LHM is indeed involved with these vial activities. As I understand it Rory has worked hard to distance himself from chaos bringers such as yourself, and now these new ones. They are no different than the old games you used to play though a little bit less eloquent. I guess fate knew you were a liar and served you a 1%.

Report Post Tip

EricLassard drives past in his little golf caddy and pulls up next to WildTurkey. He grabs his speakerphone and quick announces..

"I would like to announce that RoryMayo and I are getting married. We're madly in love and have been since the first day we met. Thank you for your time." Eric glances at WildTurkey and smiles once more.

"Fancy a lift back to HQ Mr Turkey?" Eric continues to smirk at WildTurkey.

Report Post Tip

Your father's "attach" was what everyone has come to expect, a complete nothing.

As to your "source", given your list of names, I can only assume this was just you making more things up and trying to seem like you know something.

Surprise, surprise, you don't.

Report Post Tip

You went waaaaayyyyy wacky this time Kuku... lol

Where the hell did you get any of this from? :o

Lay off the crack dude.

Report Post Tip

Hell no Countdown, on the contrary, Kuku should do as much crack as he can. I gotta be able to sell my drugs to someone...

Report Post Tip

All the best undergrounds come out to the streets and give a detailed list of their members.

Report Post Tip

Jane gasps at the slander of her cities fair name and her close friend RoryMayo

RoryMayo is not only a kind and caring person but he works extremely hard for New York and her glory. How dare the bloodline of a rouge come to the streets and disgrace the name of a true and respected mafioso. You have no right to be heard in these streets. You have not earned your place among us.

Jane spits at the ground in front of BrotherlyLove's feets and walks away disgusted and angry

Report Post Tip

RoryMayo is many things, including a snitch, a ne-er-do-well, a backstabber, an incompetent leader, a talented roller-skater with an interested in animals and a lack lustre LHM, but one thing he is NOT is a type of make up.

Let's be clear about that.

Report Post Tip

BossHogg - i understand that your family is obviously worried and feel inferior due to their lack of manhood but you shouldn't use it as your basis for your juvenile attempts to come to our fair streets and slander good, upstanding members of the community.

I pity you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wisdom of Fighting The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL