Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Ex Members Started by: Aces on Aug 10, '12 23:34

I have a question us ex members of the movement how do we get families ? I no LONGER rep the rogued familie i just want one so i can play the game.

Report Post Tip

Hyperion walks up the lad and and says..

You had your chance at normal families son .. you chose a rogue against your own family AFTER swearing loyalty to it.

Why in gods name would ANY family want you?

Report Post Tip

because its a game and it was for fun plus i didnt kill any and its not against the rules and u should be shunned or your fathers choices

Report Post Tip

shouldnt

Report Post Tip

ahahahhaahaha

Whitey wipes away the tears from his laughter

You were proing a rogue and came into the coffeeshops less than 24 hours ago under the name TheBrotherhood. You called the daughter of a prevalent player a man signifying you're obviously very new here. Knotts, you had your chance at a normal shot at this thing of ours, It's going to take quite some time to gain the trust of ANY leadership enough to get you a crew. Good job painting a target on your back for the next month at least.

Is this what the brotherhood does? Take new and naive members of this thing of ours and convince them what a good idea it is to do stupid things? Convince them to ally themselves with a hunted organization to ruin their experience in this thing of ours? Convince them to come into the coffee shops and speak ignorantly?

This is top notch, really. 

Report Post Tip

i didnt pro any one i was only a thug i didnt even have a gun

Report Post Tip

heres my name farmerfred

Report Post Tip

whitey tears out a page of the obituaries and hands it to aces

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=361241

this was you correct? Here it says you were a gangster in Argon's crew. i'll give it to you straight here Aces. You were conned into doing something disrespectful and you've tarnished your name here quite early.

Your only real hope is to prove yourself as someone who made a simple mistake, and will never do it again. It's a daunting task, but the only way. Trust is earned in this thing of ours and the only thing you've earned yourself by allying with these terrorists is distrust but i wish you good luck, we are always open to new people finding our shores. And I wouldn't want you to shy away from a stupid mistake.

Report Post Tip

I'll step in with my two cents. Whitey has said it best. You are indeed new to our community, and we'd like you to stay with us. However, you have a disadvantage of climbing up a hill. I'm sure there are plenty of people around that can show you the ropes, just don't be surprised if they're not too chipper to do so. 

Mr. Aces, I suggest yo do as Whitey has suggested and work your way up the chain. It may sound cheesy, but hold your head up high and put what happened with the rogue behind you.

Report Post Tip

Get over it, give this lad one chance. Admit your mistake, it aint that hard. Losing one more future good mobster  because of how she/he choose to run  the game is harsh. Beside its what community is all about. Good luck on that kidos

Report Post Tip

I mean *his/her game, not the actual *game itself. Game what? 

Report Post Tip

Yeah, what the hell is all this game talk I've been hearing recently? Are the Athletics holding a tryout?

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to get into a family there aces, many of ppl have done things such as your father had and have had no problem getting into a family and playing the game again, and seeing as your new to the game, I would think there would be at least one CL out there that would give you a chance. Like everyone else has said already you will have to work really hard to gain there full trust!

Then again if you don't make it into a family and someone kills you off once you become of age, your son can come to this life and try to make it!

Report Post Tip

Sorry Stamina, I missed the memo where we are forgiving people who helped rogues now. Could you send it again please?

Report Post Tip

I just wish to play the game, but you guys are shunning members from playing it as i see it your keeping the makers of the game from getting bisnusse witch i'm sure they shunn against.

Report Post Tip

You cant forget those who helped a rogue, even he knew nothing or what his action might cause him? Yet you can forget and forgive those who kill your father/mother/sister , shaking hand and work with them and continue living ,Oh how irony. Your call then

Report Post Tip

Uninformed is no way to conduct ourselves. This young mans father did not help a rogue. He suicided as a matter of fact. Along with this son. There was nothing to forgive, the man simply took up a burden that was not his. RIP.

Report Post Tip

Aces the makers of the game wanted this to be a true mobster game, that is accomplished by letting this kind of things happen, if you wish to play the game then let your son work form the bottom and gain your trust, this matter is closed there is nothing to talk about

Report Post Tip

Sorry to interrupt, but I heard someone saying a *game? Does anyone know what game everyone preaching on lately in the street? Shooting game or what?

Report Post Tip

Neon walked forward and shook her head.

"I have to say, yes we should try to protect our families from those who continue to pop shots, rogue, or shoot bg's. I agree we should be leery of what people have done, but eventually those people straighten up. Some people will be sour and take out their anger on those they feel deserve it, but I do feel that eventually they learn to forgive and forget. Which is what I think leaders, like myself, should do. If I continue to keep such people out of my family, I will just be living in fear. In my books, that just lets this 'Brotherhood' win."

"Granted, I understand that some people you learn that you really can't trust them. Time and time again they continue to prove that they will pull the same stunts and bullshit over and over. Whether that means roguing, popping shots randomly, shooting at bg's, or just suiciding all the time, you do learn that they can't change. They probably never will change either. Although, for most people, they won't continue to be that person. They get sick of doing what they are doing and decide to work hard and be a good member. So should we never give them a chance because of what they did before? No! Should they prove that they won't clean up their act, then sure, don't give them a chance. You have good reason's not to, but many people here were gave a second or third chance, before they finally became something. Before they finally gained respect and were deemed someone people could rely on and trust."

"Yet, now that I have talked everyone's ears off. I'll be taking my leave. I can only hope the rest of this so called 'Brotherhood' will choose to finally be apart of our world and work with us, rather than fight it."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ex Members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL