Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:55
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
To the infidels Started by: TheKid on Aug 16, '12 16:36

There is still time to be saved. Only by embracing the teaching of Allah can you be truly safe. Both from our guns and all other dangers of this world.

Join us brothers. let the light of Allah embrace you. Cast of your cast of your shackles, rice against the tyrants. Do not let the oppressors like StanPython, DeadlySin and SammyGarcini control your life.

Be a man, unlike Countdown who just hides behind his HQ fortifications all day like the coward he is. Rise up, let your voices be heard.

Join The Brotherhood today and be free!

Report Post Tip

Sammy yawns "Bore Off"

Report Post Tip

Hyperion listens to a lunatic preaching about something unheard and then laughs

Quoted by you , 'rice against the tyrants' 

Hyperion goes abouts his day after confronting the crazed man

Report Post Tip

Haha. He said rice, I love rice.

Report Post Tip

RICE against the tyrants?

*throws rice at DeadlySin, SamyGarcini and StanPython*

Is there a wedding we should know about? :o

On a more serious note, be a man and lose that pro and I'll be a man and stop hiding behind HQ fortifications, mmmkay?

Report Post Tip

Is "hiding" behind fortifications any worse than hiding behind pro wackers? Just curious.

Report Post Tip

throws the water boiled for the rice instead of the rice

Oops, so sorry - so totally overwhelmed and thrilled with your trolling, can't even think straight Pfft "The Brotherhood", "TheKid" and whathisname last week, come up with something entertaining or even original would you please?

Report Post Tip

Casey_Jones hears a squeaky voice coming from down the street, as he gets closer he notices some Kid speaking about allah and some sisterhood, he quickly reaches into his pocket and lays $5 down on the street.

"Take that money and go get yourself some candy or something and quit wasting everyone's time with your nonsense!"

Report Post Tip

Joey walks up to the Fanatic and hearing him ask for rice goes and buys a sac of rice from the local grocer and drops it off on the corner.

Here you go mate, I'm always willing to help the needy and you definately qualify.

Report Post Tip

Did you ever stuff your mattress full of Rice Krispies and then piss the bed? Snap, crackle, pop -- all night long.

Report Post Tip

Ooh, never did that Majik - sounds like fun, maybe I'll put some in my catbox and see the reaction :D

Report Post Tip

Couldn't suggest that Brianna, sounds like a recipe for a kitty cat UTI.

Oh, and speaking of nasty infections...

Report Post Tip

Lol @ The Bunglehood.

You shot my father with the whisper 'Brotherhood remembers..."

Were you just remembering that you have absolutely no gaming skills?  (Any 5 year old can come to these shores and do what you do.)

Or perhaps it was a recollection of the invalidity of your life?

Report Post Tip

This bickering and squabbling will not matter once THEY arrive.

All hope is lost.

Report Post Tip

You evil minds! Now birds will eat the rice and die!

Report Post Tip

Any five year old can come to these shores and do what you do. Yes, Insidious, you're correct. Five year olds do act in the way you are acting today. Come out to a street corner, cry about your dead father, throw some insults around and join the rest of the "up standing" mafiosos that have graced this conversation with there awesome presence. And by awesome, I hope you all do catch the sarcasm in my voice, but then again I have to say that out loud because you are all a little dense.

Heckling those you look down upon for what? So you feel better about yourself and how you keep your members safe while a rogue runs around and shoots them? Oh that's right, the rogue is only killing off the weak and hiding behind a pro and sometimes he stumbles over his words. So of course, yes! Lets all come out and point a finger at the brotherhood and look down on him!

If you say he kills the weak....then you are calling your families weak. If you can only come out here and throw around that he hides behind a pro, well, that's just sad that you have the need to point out that you are not faster than his pro. And everyone that has made fun of the rice slip, really, get over yourself and actually come to the streets and act like your maturity level is higher than a five year olds.

Report Post Tip

Haha. This guy said rice too, this is a great day for the mafia. We're all having such fun with one another.

Report Post Tip

I said rice on purpose dimwit.

I'm surprised people that add to conversations that are started by rogues don't praise the rogues. Makes for some easy throw your two cents in, bump up your street presence. You go Snarf, soon you'll have the best count in history. I just hope you give thanks to the brotherhood for making this happen for you.

Report Post Tip

Stay calm, StayCalm.

The fact that the original poster actually found fun in his mistake (check quote) tells me nothing more than you're a whiny pissant who can give and not take. You're expecting people not to troll The Brotherhood when they've no doubt caused some tears and rage?

It is an automatic human reaction to talk down to or react to those who hurt you and your friends, so excuse me if I take the piss out of someone who kills my brothers and sisters. Excuse me if I gave a fuck about some of those that died.

You'll find that TheKid was the one who mentioned hiding behind forts and I merely pointed out he's hiding behind a pro. We didnt throw it around at all really, just a reaction to a hypocritical statement.

You're asking for maturity, while whining like a cunt.

stfu

Report Post Tip

Azrael walks up to the gathered crowd, and finds a middle point. He then raises his voice and begins to speak.

Let's all be honest with ourselves. What is the brotherhood? They are nobody. At all. A "group" and trust me, I use that term very loosely in this case, who are very sad about the death of their ancestors, using the name of religion to take random potshots at players, knowing that they are doomed to fail. They will continue, and they will fall. It's pure idiocy on their part, and a free kill for everyone else. Now, to the brotherhood. Shut up and eat your damned rice!

Azrael throws up a bunch of rice from his coat.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To the infidels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL