Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:02:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Tit(an)s and the Truth Started by: Apollo on Aug 20, '12 00:45

Today is a prime example of the wrong people being put into bold and slanty suits. You can see it by the actions taken recently, and you can see it by the half ass attempts to slander others here on this street corner.

Report Post Tip

I do find the double standards commented on here as quite amusing.

On one hand people are saying the right hand is as good as the crew leader and shooting her was an act of war. Then thinking this through said rh is popping bgs of another city, more than once potentially, by accident. Is that not also an act of war?

It makes you wonder why Stan wasn't mailing mike direct knowing that mikes right hand can read and respond to those mails and also in the knowledge that his right hand had royally fucked up why she was still his right hand.

Alot has been said about any crew leader worth their salt would do this would do that, I think in Stan's position the first thing I would have done is demoted the right hand from the position. If anything it shows that you mean business.

Report Post Tip

The issue was there was no time taken to even rectify the situation. Mike took the shot within 10 minutes of the bodyguard being shot.

Report Post Tip

So I am wrong then I apologise, I was under the impression that Stan was talking with Mikes right hand.

Guess a lot of people got it wrong too

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok, what frame of reference do you have here?  Other than being a suicide expert?

Chicago has accepted Mike being pulled away from here.  Accepted the backstabbing of a RHM.  Accepted New Orleans making a move.  We're giving hell.  What is this propaganda campaign?  Can't fathom it.  All else aside.  A leader doesn't shoot bodyguards and have a peaceful end.  Win lose or draw how can that be an argued? 

Report Post Tip

Eric pulls up in his golf caddy and listens in on the heated discussion of people screaming why this war is taking place. He quickly grabs some popcorn out of his golf club bag and begins sitting there eating it. He finds the whole situation weird but will gladly sit there listening and munching on his favorite snack. He notices TurkeyNeck lurking around strutting his stuff and as he walks past Eric pipes up.

"Turkey fancy some popcorn my friend? This debate seems errr.. daft. I always thought it was common sense to go straight to the leader of the shooter to sort out what happened. Squeezing the trigger and sorting it out yourself will never end pretty. But hey.. I guess I'm old fashioned too these days."

Eric then offers the bag of popcorn out to Turkey.

Report Post Tip

I admit, I think than any unauthorized shot should be punished by death. However, no matter if Elsa killed a member or a BG, you can't simply shoot a RH of a family without talking to the leader beforehand.

Report Post Tip

Hells I's a Ol country boy, but I's no fool. Now I's sees folks talkings bout, "Ya just can't kill a RH" & "When someone attacks your family you have to go talk with them and be friends". Hell I's starting to thinks yalls bout dumb as me. I's the one withouts alls that good schoolings some of yalls gets. But hell, ifs a RHM shoots a BG froms another city so easily and withouts thought, I'd say theys been doing thats for a whiles now. Right Hands just dont go off and shoot BGs cause theys know they actions counts a lil mores than the regulars rounds theses parts.

Hell Ol Fiddlers no scholar. I's nevers claims to be, but I's do thinks that a RH shooting at another cities BGs is down rights attacking. Hell you wonts to shoots another manes BG, why not shoots one from ya own city? If's ya just practicings and all. I's thanks MikeHunt did the right thang here or leasts what "real mobsters" would have done. No questions asks.

But hell, they says Ol Fiddlers bouts dumb as a box or rocks. Dont mines me.

Fiddler starts back playing his Fiddle

Report Post Tip

Blitzkrieg walks up to the crowd and finally says some last words to the people..

'Mike did it the way HE wanted , he wanted chicago to be a traditional city , a REAL mafia , not some coffeehouse relationship city , so elsa fucked up , accident or not and died for it , stan made his move a day after when mike was unavailable to help his city , so us , the city raised defenses for nearly a day until we were slaughtered out , a ragtag bunch of chicago residents that hardly knew each other , we all died FOR mike , not WITH mike.'

Blitzkrieg starts to cough from having a ciggy pre-speech and carries out his day.

Report Post Tip

What happened to the good old days when button men atleast got a sit down? I guess Mike thought his associate's bodyguard was valued higher than a Boss RH?

I think someone is that state of mind is on their way down anyways.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tit(an)s and the Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL