Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Enough of your lies, StanPython Started by: playa- on Aug 21, '12 01:02

My father was a young and peaceful man, tried to keep himself to himself and earn money for his crew. Now you'll be wondering why I am telling you this trivial information.

Earlier today, he left the streets and made his way back home in search of his bed after a long and stressful afternoon. He never woke from his sleep however.

My first steps into this world saw me check the local paper for any clues into his death, all I found was a note from StanPython who seemed to be taking control over the situation. The same minute my father was killed, he was informing the world that he knew about the shot and that nobody should ask further questions.

RIP No WS required.
Reply by: StanPython at Aug 20, '12 21:34

Seeing that StanPython knew all about it, my only option was to contact him and seek further information on my fathers demise.

To: StanPython
Sent: Aug 20, '12 22:19
Subject:

If I'm honest, I would like to know a little more as I did what I was told by my city and didn't step out of line when I joined you in the slightest. I don't know how much it was, but I had tribute sent to you also and did my best to keep my nose clean.

They haven't apologized to me, whom they shot.

I feel a little screwed over being that I spent money to buy credits, used the credits on MIA's and then was killed hours after I was last online.
-------------------------------------
To: playa-
Sent: Aug 20, '12 22:12
Subject:

I cant say at the moment :/ If you join Bentley and prove you can work well there, I'll be able to talk them round to showing your trustwrorthy, shooting you kinda made me trust them less, cause I didnt order it. But they have been fined and demoted.

They have apologized, But to avoid it escalating further we will leave it there if you dont mind.
Sent: Aug 20, '12 22:09
Subject:

I came from chicago so that would be why it looked like I had helped them.

When I became crewless, I shot at nobody and joined New Orleans.

Please, tell me who I upset so I can at least apologize.
Sent: Aug 20, '12 22:07
Subject:

Well it became clear to them you helped Chicago alot during the war, Ive demoted and punished them. I'm sure we can move on past this.
Sent: Aug 20, '12 22:06
Subject:

I don't actually understand who I upset, or how. Can you please tell me so I don't upset him/her again?
Sent: Aug 20, '12 22:04
Subject:

I'm afraid there is a member in my family your father rather upset during the last war. If your interested in working in New Orleans I suggest you work closer to Bentley, So I can keep a distance between you. I'm sorry you died. Ive punished my member for breaking the rules and killing an associate, If you choose to work with Bentley, I'm sure we can get you some decent start up cash.
Sent: Aug 20, '12 21:44
Subject:

Excuse me, why did I get killed?

I apologise for the lack of street etiquette with the correspondence, it was never my intention to bring it to the streets as I was hoping he would be straight with me over the death of my father. That didn't happen, and it seems that he is happy to ignore my mail. As a result, I feel my only option is to raise the subject here in an attempt to get answers.

My father was accused of upsetting a member of La Famiglia Manovanni which does confuse me a little, as my father spoke exclusively to two members of the family, StanPython and Jono. Both were pleasant conversations, even though they were short and to the point about gaining employment after my father lost his place in his original crew the night before. This was known by StanPython before an invitation was thrown his way, so this couldn't be a reason to shoot him.

Upon further inspection, I cannot find a single member of his family who took a demote after he took the shot.

StanPython, Wacktard, Angel, Tony_Brevetti, Acid, Superfantasdick, Jono, Brianna, Angelo_Cerrano, Simply_Sly, -Money-, Stryver, Willoam_H_Bonnie, James, Sensuality, PatrickStar, BonerMcJizzstain, OG_Tweety, phoenix01, zquinta, dannymac90, samuraisword9, Tino_Bonaparte, Stamina, Scarlett-Sweetheart, TEFLON-DON, Mortuis, Tony-Alacchi, SaraiStevens, Alison_DiLaurentis, TheRealDeal, kayproof, Es-Mayiah, RickGrimes, Nooberish, Fullness, Pavement, ApostlePaul, EarSnot, Scott-Klein, Cristain, RavenShade, Crisis

I have since contacted Jono to ask about the situation since he was very friendly with my father by welcoming him in to the crew. Strangely enough, I was given a completely different reason as to the death...

Sounds to me that StanPython is more than happy to lie to justify killing his members.

An answer from him would be greatly appreciated as he can't give me a name to show who was demoted and I didn't message anyone in his crew to offend them.

Report Post Tip

TheRealDeal approaches the young man waving letters and speaking angrily. The young man's face is very red from the anger he feels for his father's death.

Playa, you claim that StanPython is ignoring your mails, but if you paid attention you would notice that he has gone to sleep (OOC: He's not online..). Also, the reason for your father's death is apparent between the higher-ups of New Orleans. I understand that you are upset about your loss, but you need to understand that at some point your father made a mistake that cost him his life. Although you may be in denial about this fact, I'm sure if you think real hard you can come up with a reason, maybe even two!

TheRealDeal takes a deep breath before continuing on.

You also speak of spending foreign currency (OOC: credits) on dummies to train your gun on. Another thing you need to understand is that almost every person has an ancestor that lost their gun skills due to death. That is the way of this thing of ours.

TheRealDeal smiles at playa.

Now, did you take into consideration the lesson that should have been learned by the recent war these shores have seen? A member acted rashly, and it cost him his life and his city. Now, you come to these streets, acting rashly, in an attempt to soil the name of a city leader. Do you think this is the best idea? Again, I understand that you are upset over your loss, but we have all been there! It just shocks me that you decided to take this public, instead of continuing to deal with it in a discreet manner. I would have waited for a response from Stan for at least two-three days if I were you, not two hours.

Although I personally do not know why your father was killed, whatever the reason, and there is a reason, this is not they way to go about handling it.

He finishes his speech with a smile at playa, and continues on with his day, hoping that he has helped the young man to understand.

Report Post Tip

What is your intention with this absolute drivel? Your father was my associate, perhaps the question would have been better directed at myself. However, you were given an answer by the CL so why did you attempt to stir something up by asking other people? Not to mention, I notice you don't bother quoting Jono, yet you quote everything else. Why is that? Something to hide?

Report Post Tip

playa- turns to look at TheRealDeal and smiles as he takes note of what he has to say. Chuckling to himself, he looks around as he begins...

TheRealDeal, you seem to have the issue all wrong here. You suggest I feel anger due to the loss of my father? My father isn't the reason I came here to ask these questions and anger certainly isn't playing a part here for me. If anything, you seem to have more of a problem than I do. That really isn't the point though, so please lets not dwell on that.

Why should I be waiting for answers any longer than I already have? He killed my father without asking him about anything he may have done wrong, he even went through the trouble to fabricate a whole story to justify the shot.

Either way, my last mail to him was at 22:19 and he appears to have gone for sleep just over an hour after this despite being very prompt previously. I also saw he had 0 mail on his desk after I last mailed him, so I'm sure you can understand my annoyance when I waited for a reply that didn't seem to want to come.

I'm not even in denial about my father making a mistake that cost him his life, this is very possible. I am more concerned with the manner in which I have been lied to, so please don't confuse this for anger over the massive 70 hours of back breaking work... 70 hours, give me a break!

Turning his attention to Stryver, playa- looks a little confused

Erm, Stryver... My intention with this drivel, as you put it, is to seek an honest answer as I'm not sure I am going to get one from your boss.

You're right in what you say, my father was your associate. He was looking for someone to take him under their wing and guide him in these troubling times. Instead, you threw him an invite and didn't say as much as a word to him. Not only this, but until a short time ago you were still sleeping yourself so it seemed more appropriate to go direct to source. You hadn't spoke to my father, haven't yet attended his funeral and appeared to be sleeping. From how it looks to me, I probably made the right call to pass up on seeking a share of your wealth of knowledge.

You're also right in what you say, I was given an answer by the CL. So why did I attempt to stir something up by asking other people? Well, I'm trying to stir nothing I'm afraid to say. I was merely seeking the truth, after being blatantly lied to by your leader.

Report Post Tip

Don't hate the playa-, hate the game.

Report Post Tip

TheRealDeal spins around, he just cought what playa had to say before he rounded the corner. He turned around and walked back to him.

So you seek the truth? If all you seeked was the truth, which you have supposedly received from Jono, why do you come here in an attempt to soil the name of a CL? I'll tell you why playa, it's because you wish to soil the name of a CL, by calling him a liar.

Also, if all you seeked was the truth, why do you say "I am more concerned with the manner in which I have been lied to." That doesn't sound like you are seeking the truth, it sounds like, say it with me now; you wish to soil the name of a CL, by calling him a liar!

Ahh there it is! That, my friend, is the truth.

Report Post Tip

The_Dean cannot help but chuckle at the sage irony of his Crew Leader's statement.

I can sympathise to a point with you playa-, but sometimes its better to give more time before you air the dirty laundrey, so to speak, since it is damn near impossible to take back or repair anything you say on the Street. Sometimes you just have to move on elsewhere, or the grudge becomes all-consuming.

Report Post Tip

TheRealDeal nods in agreement with The_Dean's statement.

Aye, it's usually best to just move on and accept your loss, complaining will not get you your father, or his hard work back.

Report Post Tip

You think I really need to try and tarnish his name more than it already has been? Anyone who knows anything about the recent events between New Orleans and Chicago will know he has already managed to do that on his own. I wasn't going to mention it in my original speech as I thought it did just lower the tone and add nothing to aid my questions. However, as you're so concerned about his excellent reputation I will comment on why I believe he doesn't need me to harm his street cred as I firmly believe he is doing a good job all by himself.

Around an hour before New Orleans attacked Chicago last night, the right hand man of the city sent messages to many of their members to instruct them of a jailbreak session that was being held in New Orleans. From people I have heard from, there was indeed a few people jailed but that was quickly put to an end shortly after the mails had been dispatched. With members of Chicago not only away from their fortifications but also in the home city of the soon to be attackers, this would usually be seen as a coincidence, surely.

Unfortunately, this comedy doesn't stop there. StanPython soon accepted the former right hand man into his crew with open arms. Not only did he welcome the traitor, a right hand to a city, he has shown us all that he is himself putting the rest of his city in danger for accepting someone like this into his crew. How long would it be before she again sells out the city she now calls home? She did it once, why not again?

I know I certainly wouldn't trust his judgement.

Report Post Tip

My only real question here is:

Why would he shoot you, then welcome you back into his city? Could he not have transfered the man instead of shooting him and then taking him back? I feel as if there is a piece of the puzzle missing here. Either on my end, or on the end of the story teller.

Report Post Tip

Apparently I missed something, as everyone got quite.

WT quickly ducks out of the melee

Report Post Tip

You think I really need to try and tarnish his name more than it already has been?

You certainly don't need to, but thats not stopped you trying.

So you think working with a member of the family your about to target to make your victory more likely and ensure less death on your end is a reason for his own people to be wary of his judgement? I find it unlikely you've ever been in a position where anyone would give a shit about your judgement, then. In this life people do what it takes to safeguard themselves, their family and most importantly their city.

Mike's actions were stupid. No-one with half a brain can say they weren't. Sure, Stan's RH deserved to die for her actions, but that doesn't mean Mike had the right to take the shot without first approaching Stan.

Report Post Tip

I think it is highly unlikely that I've ever been in a position where anyone thought about my judgement and decisions. Sure, you know nothing of my family line so you had a 50/50 chance of getting that right I guess. Then again, who knows...?

I'm sure Stan could be honest with me rather than feeding me lie after lie, even when I questioned him. He must have known that I knew he was bullshitting me with his reasons for taking the shot, but he kept on with the same story about how my father upset someone in his family. I'm sure if he was more honest with me, this wouldn't put him, his family or his city in danger from me. What was he worried I would do exactly, shoot all New Orleans members one by one?

The story behind the reason of the war really isn't of any interest to me Tyrion, I'm sure there is another street corner you can visit to give your opinion though.

Report Post Tip

To be frank, I could care less Playa-. You felt the need to spout your nonsense, I felt the need to comment on it. Really doesn't interest me at all what you say or do next. I'll leave that for New Orleans to "worry" about.

Report Post Tip

After listening for some time Luciano decides to ask playa- a question...

Mr. playa-,if what Mr Stan told you is a lie,then there must be the true story in your father's death.And that truth is already known to you hence you where able to say that what Mr. Stan told you is a lie.Hence there is no need to search for the truth 'cause you already know it. What then is the real reason for coming to the public?

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with TyrionLannister.

Stans RH did deserve death for her mistake.And I don't think Stan denied that.However Mike overstepped his boundaries way to far killing her without consulting Stan.It is just stupid to try and fix another cities problem yourself and kill a right hand man or lady and not think that itself is almost a declaration of war.He should have seen it coming.

Report Post Tip

Im not really sure you understand the mistake you made here Mr playa-. Your father, Had fulfilled half of his duty for a Chicago, for a large portion of that war he had been pro wacking and helping pro to help a resistance for Mike, you had made your association to our family change quicker then Jono changes his underwear alot closer to the end of the fighting after living few some attempts.

It wasnt just one of my Made+ members who mentioned to me how your father would need close supervision it was my fellow leaders upper structure and some of Assassino associates, You seem alot like someone who is looking to help and pro Rogues now and then. With my family being full, well atleast until all my returning fallen members return. I asked your father by request to move to Bentleys side of town.

I will think you will find, I told no lie, At your funeral I said my RIP, And it was a family matter I knew who killed you so no WS was required, A made member decided to kill a traitor member of Chicago's, Someone who had been helping pro someone who could potentially kill them... And was trying to.

In order not to discourage you from leaving your work in New Orleans, I offered you the chance to work with Bentley, You can consider that retracted.

Report Post Tip

Renekton , a son of a dead chicago mobster walks up to the plate to speak in response to stans comment

Stan sir , my father was a chicago member organising pro wacks and such .. playa was NEVER involved in any pro wack what so ever involved with chicago's hitsquads , my father assumed he was just a new player and didn't ask anything of the boy so i don't know where his 'pro wacking' came from .. because it wasn't chicago's orders.

Renekton goes back to the jails , hoping to break someone out.

Report Post Tip

This is the first time I've come out to the streets, but since I am newly made within New Orleans I feel drawn to this as by attacking Stan you are attacking all of New Orleans. Playa- while you may feel wronged you have forgotten something which I feel is very important. Your crew leader is your boss, being your boss your life is in their hands, along with the lives of other crew members. If the crew leader feels that a member will not be suitable in any way it is their prerogative to protect the rest of the family. Your father was a Goomba, you aren't even a gangster. You have no say or rights to know why you died, there needs to be no explanation. Why you searched out answers from another member of New Orleans I do not know, they may have given you the true reason but even still your fathers life was in Stan's hands and it was up to Stan as to what he did with it.

You were offered a chance to join NO with Bentley, as a sponsor I would have been happy to invite you if you could have behaved properly, however bring all this to the streets has shown me exactly what your made of. Your kind are not welcome within the halls of either HQ's in NO. Your milk got spilt, your crying, your upset. But get this, you are one person. NO has two families and Stan has a duty to protect them from whatever may or may not become a threat in the future.

Report Post Tip

I'm never entirely sure what to believe when people come to the streets with stuff like this, but this guy looks legitimate.

My question to this debacle would be... if New Orleans didn't want to take it anyone from Chicago after the war, why was this guy's father invited in the first place?

There are plenty of other cities who would've taken someone in who had survived his leaders death, maybe even PH ourselves would've invited him. Hell.. if I'd seen the situation taking place I might have been inclined to ask Squidmaster if I could take him in my own wing. You don't invite people just to kill them for what I am seeing as no reason.

If this is a clear cut case as this person says so then I am ASHAMED of StanPython, whoever this mystery person was and the rest of New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Enough of your lies, StanPython
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL