Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 06:12:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Victory for the Brotherhood Started by: Abdul_Haleem on Aug 24, '12 00:31

I stand before you today a happy man! 

Although the Arabian moon has shone its translucent light on many of my fallen brothers today, we rejoice in victory!

We have always stated that New Orleans is ours and we have finally acheived greatness by washing it clean of those who do not support our cause!

My brothers stand strong against those who oppose us, and with our recent display of power I declare this to the remaining leaders:

New Orleans is property of the Brotherhood, those who set up there will meet an untimely demise, just like StanPython.

Those leaders who wish to remain safe from the Brotherhood will have to deposit 1 million dollars weekly into an account of our choosing. 

Failure to comply will bring a gihad all up and down your house.

Those who mock the Brotherhood will meet a quick demise - don't believe us? Feel free to ask TonyAlacchi, Alzheimer, Sweeney, Achilles, JakeSully, Kerouac, RoryMayo, Genesis-, MisMagicYarn, Roksana, AlexanderJones, TheKing, Tyrant, NaughtyGnome, Outkast, AlisonDiLaurentis, Demoic, PhoenixWright, TboneMerlino, son_of_a_bomb, KeithGandor or Apparition for their opinions.

Those swayed to join us can transfer money to me anonymously at my bank account #617f97933f31a7da45737099183e9736 or send a mail to our forwarding address (thisisthebrotherhood@gmail.com). 

salaam alaikum,

Abdul

Report Post Tip

rofl

Report Post Tip

Should we pop bottles and give two fucks?

Report Post Tip

Lets pop bottles and give two fucks

Report Post Tip

then kiss it...

Report Post Tip

Sorry, but I thought it was Jihad? 

Report Post Tip

Rag your bodyguard that was killed recently probably gave a few fucks

Report Post Tip

cheers,lol

Report Post Tip

Shooting a bodyguard make you feel important?

Report Post Tip

I thought we were going to pop bottles and give two fucks

Report Post Tip

Pops a bottle.

Gives over 9000 fucks.

Report Post Tip

Where do I sign up? You guys are to awesome. totally mobster bro.

Report Post Tip

Well if killing your bodyguards doesnt impress you perhaps killing your father did?   Or maybe orchestrating the fall of New Orleans?

JessiePinkman please send us a mail to our address at thisisthebrotherhood@gmail.com

Report Post Tip

you are (-48) u didnt do shit, but nice try you guys are rly starting to piss me off you all annoying this is the mafia... ive heard of italian mafia, irish mob, russia mob, etc... i never heard of arab mobs... just terrorists =/ this aint ur place sorry now move on or play along.

Report Post Tip

What was this all about? Anyone care to explain me this? 

Report Post Tip

Gotta give it to this guy. I'd be embarrassed to come and say that.

Report Post Tip

Hi, son of JakeSully here. Um, last time I checked my father never mocked anyone from this sister.... errrr.... brotherhood. However, chances are none of your bloodlines have really achieved much to brag about. So feel free to keep doing whatever it is you're doing. Have a lovely day!

Report Post Tip

You know what would be good to see? The Sisterhood setting up in New Orleans and then getting their asses wiped. I'd certainly enjoy that.

Report Post Tip

Maestro your strange facination with wanting to see your sister's ass wiped disturbs me deeply.   Incest and fecal fixations are ideals which are prohibited by the Brotherhood

Report Post Tip

Wow, is that supposed to be some kind of a comeback? Because if it is then you better work on it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Victory for the Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL