Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The night I choked the Python Started by: DeadlySin on Aug 24, '12 01:20

Deadly shakes his head at HowNeatIsThat's response.

"Just as a heads up right now, I was approached more than once about removing Detroit from the face of the earth. I said no, every single time. You would know that, if you actually knew anything about anything. You can call it childish, but err, they did shoot first - not sure how you can call facts childish."

"Abdul, just because many moons ago you mentioned something about New Orleans being 'The Brotherhoods city' does not mean I associate myself with you by removing them. By claiming that you had anything to do with what happened tonight, you are the one that associated yourself with me."

Report Post Tip

Neon stood in the background listening to the people who continued to mention this so called "Brotherhood". Continuing to listen to people coming to the streets and complaining, she waited and gave their words a fair chance to sink in. Shaking her head she cleared her throat and spoke from behind everyone that stood before her.

"Not to be the bitch, which I do try very hard not to be. Yet, since when have people spared the lives of those that could shoot back and cause harm during a war? If you care to look at the New Orleans and Chicago war you can see either...A. Mike's own city turning against him, amazing loyalty there, or B. They were shot, even a few after Mike had died. This isn't new to anyone, do we like to do it? No. I'd love to spare lives and let them find a family, but as we have seen before, most of them will do what a good family member should do and shoot back."

"Now to get more to the point. Do you know how pissed off I became when I learned that even though I was sitting here with all the hitters from every city, including New Orleans or so we thought, refreshing across the cities, that the two bold suits from New Orleans were just popping shots at Durden's? Fuck, I could of been doing that too, but no. I was sitting there doing my best to try and beat proers in case the rogue flew into my city. Am I complaining about it? No. I did it to prevent anymore deaths, but obviously New Orleans felt it wasn't that important."

"Okay, you give the argument that others were refreshing, while they shot at Durden's. I'm sorry, but all those that could hit were refreshing from other cities. What makes New Orleans any better that they didn't have to do that? Granted, they could of just said they didn't care and not bothered, which would of just got them killed...oh wait it did. When we all vow to work together, especially when our family members are dying. You don't get to pop a shot to get a +1 because you have another refreshing. What if we could of had 5 or more guns refreshing in New Orleans? Maybe the rogue would of died sooner so we ALL could of enjoyed shooting durden's too!"

"I get that the kin of those who died might be angry, you have every right to be, but please, please spare me the bullshit that it was okay for the leaders to be shooting at durden's while every other city was purely focused on shooting the rogues."

"Now that I have got that out of my system. I hope that their souls rest in peace."

Neon bowed her head and made her way back to her HQ.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, my grandfather died to the rogue that plagued these shores when Stan was busy killing durdens.

Was I upset I died? Sure. Did I blame Stan? For a second, but when I contacted him he immediately sent me 12 mil for BGs. He was very clearly upset that he had lost.. Was it two members? He paid us handsomely in compensation, and honestly I was extremely happy. Stan felt absolutely horrible for what had happened, and he took care of the kin of those within his family, and we never blamed him.

If DS or any other crew was upset that they had lost members, maybe they should have paid compensation (and maybe they did, but 10-12 mil each? doubtful). Instead of pushing the blame off on a CL that shot a few durdens, they should have just dealt with it internally. It's human nature though, to act as if it were someone else's fault. That's the easy way out.

I'm assuming multiple people (mostly other CLs) complained to DS. And that is why he decided to wipe an ENTIRE CITY.

Now we come to the final point. What in the fuck was he thinking? "Two CLs shot durdens instead of a rogue, welp better kill everyone." Okay rambo, chill your shit and think for a second. You're starting to remind us all of MikeHunt.

Report Post Tip

You can tell it's bullshit, by the way it is.

Report Post Tip

Yes, HowNeatIsThat. You can tell how upset he was by the way that he and Bentley continued to shoot durdens while people from his city died.

I can see you either aren't listening properly, or you choose to ignore valid points made in an attempt to make yourself look better, so I will repeat what I have already said...

A good question. Anyone who knows me, knows I value the safety of my people over anything else. Leaving potential for disgruntled ex-members to start shooting at me and mine, or any other cities, is not something I am willing to do. You may not agree with my methods, but if you take a look in the morgue you'll see that no Philadelphians died to New Orleans guns. I think the proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Report Post Tip

Sammy checks behind HowNeatIsThat, he had a suspicion something wasn't right

"Yep, there's a fucking stick up your arse mate. I thought there was something weird about you."

Sammy sniggers at his own hilarity for a moment, before straightening his face out.

"In all seriousness though, this was a necessary step. After witnessing some of Stan's shootings myself, I almost shot him where he stood for quite clearly lying to both mine and DeadlySin's faces. As if it wasn't disrespectful enough to not bother helping with a country-wide rogue, to then lie to us about it and claim he is doing everything he can to help, well, it tipped me over the edge.

" 'Oh but, that isn't reason enough to kill them.' Why the fuck isn't it? A leader is being deceitful to the very person who gave him his own city! What kind of fucking thanks is that?

" 'On but, you didn't need to kill the whole city.' Are you serious? Leave potential shooters to just take aim at our families instead of removing the threat completely? Even if they didn't have the gun capability to hit, we all know that no matter how many bodyguards you have, or how much protection you are given, that dreaful, very small percentage will crop up from time to time, and hurt you."

Sammy sighs, before continuing.

"Moral of the story? I'd say it was to not be a lying little shit to other cities that are only looking out for your best interests. 'Best interests? That's a joke. wahhh wahh wahh.' You know nothing of what we consider your best interests, and it just so happens removing rogues is in ALL of our best interests."

Sammy walks behind HowNeatIsThat, and places one hand on the stick, and the other on his back, after placing a towel over it, you never know what you could catch from these people. With one quick pull he yanks the stick out, and lets it fall to the floor.

"There, maybe you won't be such a whiner anymore. You're welcome!"

Report Post Tip

I myself witness Bentley, in the city of Detroit, shoot at a Durden, all while a rogue was active in nearby cities, ready to fly at any moment. Let me also mention, this rogue had taken his last shot 3 hours prior, and it was common knowledge he would be flying and striking again within that final hour.

Upon reviewing the availability of hitters in the city of Detroit, I found that Bentley was the only representative from New Orleans.

Why would he be in Detroit, shooting at a Durden family member, damn well knowing that he was in a key flight area of a central city? 

While all active leaders and sufficient hitters lay hunting for this rogue, Bentley didn't care one bit. 

Report Post Tip

Sorry for taking so long to reply HowNeatIsThat, I couldn't stop laughing at your ridiculous hypocrisy after Stan wiped all of Chicago over the actions on one crew leader, just a few days ago! Why should he be afforded any mercy when he showed none?

Money can't bring the dead back to life HNIT, life isn't that cheap...

Report Post Tip

As state already the actions of one or two affect the WHOLE city a few days ago MikeHunt was shot for his actions along with an entire city New Orleans felt it was right , now with evidence against them Philly only felt the same and to clarify why the enire city my reply is quite simple,

Why leave even a small percentage of a threat?

Report Post Tip

Guys there really isn't anything to be that upset about. Deadlysins hitters were hungry and he fed them. When you're the top dog you can do things like that. If it wasn't NO it would have been one of the other cities. You have to keep your hitters happy and well fed to be a good godfather. Pretty much as simple as that.

Report Post Tip

Sandor hit it right on the head , if you're going to wipe all of chicago , including those asleep , offline or even associates on 'this thing of ours' then you should expect it back and not bitch.

Report Post Tip

Now you guys fought each other over Durden? For shame for shame

Report Post Tip

Neon raises an eyebrow.

"I feel like I just saw a ghost..."

Looking around she shrugs and moves along.

Report Post Tip

Whether the reasoning is total bullshit or not is not the point. The point is, that all of Philly is still alive and everyone, mostly, from New Orleans is dead. And that's just awesome.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, it is pretty ridiculous to me that there are complaints here at all.  When those rogues came through, every Philly member who could be here, and was also a SURE SHOT on the rogues, was here, and working -holding their shot, flying across the nation - doing their best to control the threat.  We believed that any New Orleans members who were a sure shot would also be forgoing the Durden family in order to protect the lives of their citizens, but also to help the other cities around the country battle a common threat.

Hell, in Philly, several people also held shots so that they could be available should a proer be caught. 

For anyone to seriously claim that it is anything less than disgusting for a city head, and his fellow crew leader to shoot at durdens because it wasn't their "turn" to protect their city is just fucking ridiculous. 

Get a grip people.

Report Post Tip

Gent listen's to the debate going on in the streets and is quite shocked by the lack of common sense that he is witnessing!

"Good day all, i am Gent. I understand the frustrations of people losing their parents, in this war. And may god rest all of their souls. But i have to say, i am quite suprised by what i am hearing here today. New Orleans forgot about the number one rule as a Crew Leader? The number one rule which is that a Leader's priority is security. If there is a real threat going on around us i sure as hell hope that my Crew Leader will do what she can to help fight this threat. A rogue is not something to be taken lightly. Seems to me like the two Crew Leaders of New Orleans has taken this extreemly lightly? They had the guns to be able to do something about it. They should've been on the front line waiting for the rogue to point his nose out of his/her hidding place. Instead, they were layed back chilling, shooting away at TylerDurdens. A family that is absolutely no threat to a family. They just stand there in the open asking for a bullet.

Excuse me for saying this but i am extreemly happy i have chosen the right city when i started my life. I now know more than ever that my Leaders have their priorities straight. I am deeply saddened by all the souls that were taken today on account of incompetent Crew Leaders. It is sad yes, but it is true. The moral here? Well... you always have the freedom of choice when you start a life into this thing of ours. This time... chose wisely, and join a family that will really provide this precious security that you seek.

I wish all of the people that lost their fathers or mothers a very long and healthy career. Again, may all of the lost souls rest in peace. It's a damn shame!"

Gent walks away, head tilted down!

Report Post Tip

If I may interrupt, with all due respect Mr DeadlySin, I myself believe that this was a move based of your fear of what may have become New Orleans, you knew well enough what they soon would have been able to do. Even if there was no intention to go for Philly you were scared that it might happen. Blaming Mr Python for this, saying it is because they were shooting at the known enemies TylerDurden and his family members instead of some little shit who wasn't even in the same city as Mr Python and Mr Bentley. I find it disgusting to shoot a WHOLE family because of the "Possiblility" of them (Mr. Python and Mr. Bentley) telling their members to ignore the Rogue to protect them and go for Durden's instead, I find that weak on your behalf.

My father was a Capo in Mr. Python's family back when the first brotherhood rogue arrived. Mr. Python told his members to stay low knowing that the rogue was able to shoot at his members since it was already done after the death of one of his Capo's. Him telling his members to stay in New Orleans and shoot Durden's and IGNORE the rogue was a good way to deal with the situation a keep his members alive.

Have you thought that these witness statement of them shooting durdens could easily be because the rogue either WASN'T in the city the were in or that THE ROGUE WAS PROED? I am sorry but if someone i want to shoot isn't in my city and I can't fly OR if he is protected by a pro'er I'm not just gonna sit around waiting for him I'm going to train my gun while shooting some durden's while waiting for the opertunity to hit the rogues.

Sincerely Yours,
TonyAlacchi

Report Post Tip

For those complaining about the reason while we trying to preserve the lives of not only are city but every single mafioso in our thing sure we all could have been shooting we would wanted to remove a threat to me you can always +1 your gun there will always be another spawn , the best thing was to have every gun possible to take the rogues down not +1'ing are gun while seeing mafioso fall

Report Post Tip

Easy to say ignore the rogue when you have every OTHER city hunting down the rogue, methinks.

Even if the rogue was pro'd or in another city. Have you ever thought that the rogue was thinking to fly and shoot? So what should we do? Say "oops, he's pro'd AGAIN. Oh, well, I'll just pop another durden."

Report Post Tip

Renekton sees glares going back and forth from people arguing with each other when his great grandparents could faintly remember

Renekton sneaks over to neon and says

'Is it me .. have i met this clarity person before?'

Renekton does a little laugh and goes about his way

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The night I choked the Python
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL