Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:44:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The night I choked the Python Started by: DeadlySin on Aug 24, '12 01:20

For those complaining about the reason while we trying to preserve the lives of not only are city but every single mafioso in our thing

Contradiction to the action taken, isnt?

Report Post Tip

Renekton walks up to the confused clarity

Sometimes you must Kill to save lives , it's a shame but sometimes it must happen to in order to preserve peace.

Report Post Tip

TonyAlacchi, you obviously don't know how we hunt rogues and major hitters during wars. When the rogue had an open flight hitters were in every city waiting at airports for him to fly in. I'm not going to get into any more of that. Any good hit squad leader can explain it to you. Another point you made that is wrong is about the rogue not being in the same city as the former leaders of New Orleans. Bentley and I were in Las Vegas where a rogue was protected. While we were stalking the rogue waiting for him to lose protection I got word Bentley shot down a Durden. Within an hour I heard from one of my trusted members about StanPython wacking a Durden when the rogue had an open shot and open flight. I don't get mad very often about things that happen here, but after hours of working to eliminate a threat and ordering my family to hold their shots I was furious when I heard about leaders taking shots at Durdens instead of doing their part to help with the rogue. I don't give a damn if they said their hitters were helping. Their word meant nothing after they claimed to be helping, but were seen by several witnesses shooting Durdens.

Report Post Tip

-TonyAlacchi-... i have only one question for you! Out of curiosity, did you or your father lose any friends on account of a rogue? Probably not, but i am curious! Because if i lost a good friend of mine by the gun of a rogue... and then i find out that my Crew Leader could not shoot this rogue at the time because she has shot a Durden... i would be quite pissed! Maybe thinking about this could help you understand and choose better when you seek out a home.

Report Post Tip

Don Innocence has hit the nail right on the head Tony i would listen to what She has said a rogue threatens our very existance while most rogues dont have the gun to hit most of the leaders they hurt the leaders in the only way they can by killing us there earners, Now a desision to remove a family is not done lightly and while people will agree or disagree with the motives is moot. To hunt a rogue requires all leaders of each city to work in tandum now i can understand other leaders being very upset to find out that other leaders are hunting Durdens instead of a rogue while they are hunting the said rogue and the rogues Pro wackers, If i ran a crew i myself would be angered to find out that other crew leaders where killing Tyler Durdens crew instead of hunting a rogue that was threatening my crews life.

Report Post Tip

I am amused at how you claim New Orleans was a developing into a power house of a city. Word on the street is they had but one professional wacker in the whole city. Not exactly a powerhouse for Philly to shake at is it?

I think your statement Mr Pinkman says alot about your bloodline.

Well... The brotherhood just got some recruits.

I had up until this point held it in a reasonably high regard. Such a shame.

Report Post Tip

Atronomy looks at the people as they gather around throwing out complaints and accusations. She is greatly saddened by the loss of her mother, Exccentricity, and all this mess in the streets makes it hard to mourn and move on.

Right or wrong, what's done is done. New Orleans was taken out when they were at their weakest point and although it hurts to lose everything, the play was strategy and nothing more. Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do and most of us are not priviledged enough to know those reasons. Which just leaves room for gossip and finger pointing.

Astronomy walks away from crowd to head home and deal with her mothers' estate and affairs.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate you trying to move on, Astronomy. Very healthy and mature of you. But I would think this announcement and following debate would give you all the information you need without having to resort to gossip and finger pointing.

Report Post Tip

Oh it does, I wasn't saying that I personally was resorting to that. But it seems everyone has their opinion in the matter and depsite what the true reasons and thought may have been, there is always going to be speculation by others from other cities and families who disagree with what gets said and what happened.

Report Post Tip

Well, I am finding it very hard to stop laughing at all the bullshit the sons/ daughters of the deceased NO members are spewing on these Streets.

NO was a threat to Philly? Remind me how many IWP fighters they had. Oh screw that! Remind as to how many PEOPLE they had over all and if it held a candle to PH's power. It would have taken months and months for NO to come anywhere close to where PH is,AT the moment.

StanPython was justified in shooting Durdens while everybody else were trying to get rid of the rogue? Well, sure he was. He would also be justified in lying to the Godfather of Philadelphia and the acting GF of New York when they asked him what he was doing, wouldn't he? The mafia is about coming together for the sake of the furthering of your business and rogues, while it may surprise some of you, are bad for business. If Mr. Python did not care if PH, NY and LA members got slaughtered while he got an astounding +1 on his gun then that is all the proof that he does not deserve a place, leave alone a button or a Family in this thing of ours.

Why should the entire city be wiped out for something the leaders did? Well, these leaders went against the will of the entire mafia even as they said they were helping the hunt of the rogue. What happened a few days ago? The self same leaders went to war against a city and succeeded in wiping it out with exception of but a meager few because a leader who had been provoked took action. Then, they expect to be treated differently? Why should they?? They have been measured by the self same yardstick they employed and they resent it. Well, I guess it does not seem fair when you are the one being killed does it?

As for the brotherhood having gained new recruits, that just speaks volumes about the type of bloodlines that seemed to call NO their home.

Report Post Tip

DEADLYSINS IS A TRUE CHICKEN TO FACE A MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY 1,ON 1 CAUSE HE MIGHT GET KILLED,,,LOL WHAT A PRUNE ,HE IS. NEW YORK WILL TAKE OVER,, AS SHOULD AND JESSEJAMES LIVES AGAIN -- :)

Report Post Tip

Well said Warwick, unfortunately if you say anything justified, or with reason and sense, the children will ignore it and spout their usual drivel about being a threat, paranoia and so forth, and refuse to take any of the responsibility for their blatant fuck-up.

Report Post Tip

In an idea world we would see the defeated cities bloodlines just count it as another chapter closed in their long careers and move on. You can find this quality in most of the older bloodlines that exist today.

These young ones will learn that in their time here they will be seeing this sort of thing a lot. They will learn to take responsibility even when it might not be their fault directly, because they were family. I can understand them being upset about their kin dying in such a way, but understand that this is a criminal world. There is no time for regrets or childish whining in the street. You can move on and have a flourishing life in a different city with new people in which you may like even better.

Report Post Tip

Astronomy, I understand what you meant and I know you weren't really talking about yourself. The point I was trying to make is that anybody that is resorting to gossip is really not interested in the truth. You may disagree with the reasons (in fact, many people are livid that a city got killed for killing durdens instead of hunting a rogue and then lying about it) but the reasons are here, plain and honest for all to see.

I can understand and justify anger and frustration much better than gossip and fingerpointing given the information we have available to us.

Again, all this is more directed towards other people, even if I am talking to you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The night I choked the Python
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL