Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:05:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Godfather of Los Angeles Started by: Mercury on Sep 12, '12 03:47

It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles. Business was booming. Slowly but surely Innocence and her mafioso had eliminated many of their rivals family. It had been bloody but well worth it. More of the same was expected today. A couple thugs who tried to extort a shop owner were being delivered to Caffrey's Butchery around noon with a shipment of ice

Mercury was at home for the first time in a long time. She was sleeping soundly when a loud explosion awakened her. Startled awake, she tried to get her bearings. She got up with a start and quickly dressed. She called next door and instructed her driver to bring the car around. Just as she reached the door her phone rang. It was one of the highly respected members of the family, Bruiser.

Mercury, those bastards have blown our apartment tenement downtown up. Bodies are piling up. We are doing a head count now but we lost at least three associates. Rhaziel and Diablos are in jail. They were picked up on drug trafficking charges. Where is the Boss?

No idea Bruiser. She had business late last night. I don't think she went home but she's in the city somewhere. Get someone on damage control. Whoever was behind this, I want their heads on a platter! I'll see if I can find the Boss. Take Caffrey and Cory to her house. Secure it.

Mercury hung up, made one more quick call and got the family looking for Innocence. Just as she reached the front door, there was another loud explosion outside. The windows of her home shattered. She turned away as shards of glass hit her and a hand landed at her feet.

What in the hell is going on? She thought! Furious, she reached for her gun, grabbed several extra clips and went outside. What she found mortified her. Her car had been blown to bits along with her beloved driver. Mercury scanned the scene. People were watching in horror but no one who even remotely looked like mafioso were in sight. As sirens approached, Mercury went back inside and called Fydora.

Fydora, it's time to roll. We are under attack. The apartments downtown have been destroyed and a car bomb has killed my driver. Take a neighbors car, anyone’s but yours, and get over here. We have to get to Innocence's house immediately! Sirens were heard approaching as Mercury said  One street over. I'll meet you there. The heat is on their way.

Within minutes, Fydora had picked her up and they were on their way to Innocence's house. Mercury thought the Boss might have stayed at the HQ last night but surely she heard the explosions. Mercury didn't think she could be angered further. She was ready for war. As they turned on the street to the Bosses house, the sound of gunfire could be heard. They arrived to Bruiser, Caffrey and Cory in a gunfight with several mafioso who were attempting to leave Innocence's house. Innocence's dog lay dead in the yard. Flames could be seen rising from inside the house. The gunmen attempted to come out of Innocence's house carrying her children and using them as shields. They were screaming obscenities and struggling to get free. If they kept shooting, they stood the chance of hitting one of her children.

Fydora, hop out and join them. Tell them to keep them pinned down. Don’t shoot at the children! I'm heading to the HQ. I am pretty sure Innocence is there.

Fydora exited and Mercury sped down the street heading for the HQ. A glance at the situation left her believing our family had the culprits outgunned. Mercury floored it. She arrived at the HQ in short order. Innocence's driver and car were there. The tires squealed as she pulled up in front of the HQ. She rushed inside and found Innocence in her office. Mercury’s anger was evident.

Quick version Boss. We've got one hell of a mess on our hands. They've blown up our apartments downtown, killed my driver and now they're attempting to kidnap your children. Caffrey, Bruiser, Cory and Fedora are holding them down for now but it doesn't look good.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“Drug charges are easy to make go away.” Innocence said to the family’s attorney on the phone. “Pay off someone to lose the evidence. I want Rhaziel and Diablos out of jail by the end of the day.” The busy organized crime boss hung up the phone and frowned at all the messages piled up on her desk. It looked like everyone and their mothers called while she was out of town overnight to sell her corrupt agent's coke. As she picked up the messages Innocence wondered where her members were. It was unusual for the HQ to be empty. Before she read the first message the phone rang.

“I’m destroying the city, bitch” A rough voice taunted her on the phone. “Los Angeles is going down in flames.”

The voice sounded familiar, but Innocence didn’t have time to figure out who it was. There were more important things to do than deal with a crank caller. She hung up the phone and it rang again seconds later. As she reached for it her office door burst open and Mercury rushed in. Over the years Innocence lived through so many attacks and wars she wasn’t surprised to hear about the fires and chaos in the city. The mobster was already forming a plan in her head when Mercury said, “They’re attempting to kidnap your children.”

The phone stopped ringing and Innocence felt like her heart stopped beating.

It’s business, not personal. The motto Innocence and her relatives in the mafia lived and worked by for generations no longer applied. Kidnapping children broke an unwritten rule in business. It made an attack personal. It was the last thing the leader of Familia de Angeles expected. It was so unbelievable she thought it was a joke or a prank. She expected to see the kids run in her office, but they didn’t.

The worried look on Mercury’s face made Innocence finally realize the kidnapping was real. She stared at her Right Hand and shook her head. Although the reality of the situation hit her she still didn’t want to accept it. “No.” She said quietly then mumbled, “No, I…. they… ” Her words were as jumbled as her thoughts. She couldn’t talk or think straight. “Who…” Innocence felt her eyes burn with tears as she looked at a photo on her desk of her children. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to focus.

The phone rang again.

The kidnapping, the fires, the chaos in the city, the caller’s voice she recognized. It all fell into place for Innocence. “The Godfather of Los Angeles.” She said to her Right Hand.  

With a shaking hand Innocence picked up the phone and heard his voice. “Retire or I will kill your children.”

The leader of Familia de Angeles quickly stood up and yanked the phone cord out of the wall. She threw the phone across the office and yelled, “Fucking bastard!” With rage in her eyes she screamed and pushed everything off her desk. “When I find him I’m going to make him suffer. I will make the son of a bitch beg me to put him out his misery.”

Minutes later Innocence rushed out of her headquarters with Mercury. Outside NikkiBlueEyes and Zmei were next to a car with a group of their bodyguards. Another car raced up and with IsaacEidelberg in the driver’s seat. Hershey_Kiss rushed out of the car and quickly approached Innocence. “We followed the kidnappers. They took the kids to a mansion in the Hollywood hills. ”

“The Godfather’s mansion.” Innocence said. “I know where it is.”

“Cory, Caffrey and the others are there waiting outside the estate for you.” Hershey_Kiss explained and looked worried. “The kids…” She shook her head. “I can’t believe they took your kids.”

“I…” Innocence looked down and took a deep breath. It was still a shock her children were dragged into her grudge with The Godfather of Los Angeles. “I’ll get them back or die trying.” She told Hershey_Kiss then looked over at Mercury, “I’ll go with Isaac and Hershey. Go bust Rhaziel and Diablos out of the slammer then meet us at the mansion.” As Mercury rushed away Innocence waved at NikkiBlueEyes and Zmei. “Let’s go.”

In the back of IsaacEidelberg’s car Innocence took her gun out and checked the chamber. “Let's see how fast this car goes, Isaac. Drive it like you stole it.” With the gun in her hand the mobster began to think clearer. “Turn left on the street before The Godfather’s mansion. It goes behind his estate. I’ll get out there.” Innocence tightened her grip on her gun and continued to explain what she wanted the Los Angeles mobsters to do.

As planned Innocence got out of the car behind The Godfather’s estate. A grove of orange trees provided cover as she walked up a hill. When she got to the last tree she could clearly see the mansion and several bodyguards outside. She aimed her gun at one of them, took a deep breath and waited.

Report Post Tip

Cory was sitting about a block away from the mansion in his car. He was waiting order but staking out the place at the same time. With him included Eris, Zmei, Jin, and Lil-Wayne. They had been sitting there for a while and were beginning to become restless from the waiting. Cory sat up in his seats when he seen a familiar car approaching his driver side window. He held up a hand to quiet everyone in the car for a moment as he rolled down the window and waited. IssacEidelberg pulled up and stopped his car parallel to where Cory was parked. He nodded to Cory with a smile and began to talk in a hurried manner.

“Hey Chase, here to give you your orders from Innocence. Think you can cause a big enough distraction? I would really like to see this place light up like fireworks. Should be fun for you to say the least.”

Cory laughed a little and opened his door and he began to motion everyone out of the car. He popped the trunk in the back and opened his arms to what everyone was probably expecting. In the trunk was loaded with all kinds of different weapons and guns, like they were about to go to a war. To Cory, it was a war, a war to take what they thought was theirs. He reached in and began to pass out guns to everyone that would be helping him storm the front of the mansion. Once everyone was loaded he started to talk to them in a hushed voice.

“Alright everyone... this is it. The moment we have all been waiting for so long now. Do this right... and we won’t have any problems. Eris, you will come with me as we secure the front door. Lil-Wayne, you will keep us cover from the car and we might have to use it as a quick getaway. Jin and Zmei, you will be doing the old simple thing I like to call ‘shoot this mother fucker up’. 

He closed the trunk and put the shotgun over his shoulder as he stared at the Godfather’s mansion for a few moments. Waiting in the back of the pack, he watched Jin and Zmei begin to start shooting shots off towards the house. Cory watched as the bullets smashed windows, set off car alarms, and make their imprint on the side of the mansion. Cory had Eris cover him as he ran to the door and kicked it in. A sudden rush of adrenaline hit him when he watched yet another car burst into the scene. Rhaziel, Mercury, and Diablos rolled out of the car and began to open fire to the front of the mansion as well. Mercury must have busted them out of jail for the occasion as drove them here herself. Rhaziel rushed to the door with Cory and Eris while the rest were still concentrating on making their presence heard.

Eris was the first to enter the mansion. Once Cory heard a few shots pop off he followed Rhaziel into the place. The Godfather must have just been here because his bodyguards were scattered around the place and returning fire at them. They took cover behind a fallen bookcase and rose together to finish who was left in the room. Rhaziel was quick to the punch as she put two bullets through their heads and stepped over their bodies. Eris and Rhaziel made sure the ghost was clear as Cory wondered off into the kitchen. He smiled as he tucked his gun to his waste and began to turn on the gas on the room. He lingered around and waved Rhaziel and Eris to go back outside. This was the biggest distraction he know he could make. Lighting up a cigarette, he walked back into the living room and threw the match over his head. As he walked out of the mansion into the gun fight out front, he watched the front end of the mansion blow up behind him. He looked up the untouched area and hoped that Innocence was holding her own while they took care of everyone else.

Report Post Tip

When Innocence heard the shots in front of the mansion she fired her gun. The bodyguard she shot dropped to the ground and the other bodyguards ducked for cover then ran away to the front of the house with their guns drawn.

Within minutes Innocence was in The Godfather’s mansion. There was shouting and loud fast steps headed towards the front of the house. Innocence quietly moved from the kitchen to the dining room. With her gun pointed in front of her every step of the way she walked upstairs and down a dark hallway. The gun fire continued outside and she heard more shouting. A door slammed and Innocence quickly turned around to look behind her. The next thing she heard was someone running down the hall towards her.

As soon as Innocence turned back around a punch hit her hard on the face. The hit made her fall on the floor and drop her gun. The man kicked the gun away then kicked Innocence’s stomach. “Stupid bitch!” He yelled and kicked her again.

The voice was familiar. Although Innocence was dazed and in pain she immediately knew who it was, The Godfather of Los Angeles. With one arm across her sore stomach Innocence slowly moved to stand up and defend herself. As soon as she was on her knees The Godfather smacked her face, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up.

“Los Angeles is mine!” The Godfather shouted and pushed Innocence hard against the wall. “You and your family moving in on my business made me turn my city turn into a fucking war zone.” He grabbed Innocence’s face and moved closer to look at her eye to eye. “You should’ve retired. Now you’re going to die with your brats.”

The Godfather pointed his gun at Innocence’s head and whispered, “Rest in peace, bitch.”

Innocence pushed his arm and made the shot hit the wall inches away from her head. With her hand gripped on his wrist to keep the gun away Innocence lifted her knee and hit The Godfather between the legs. He yelled out in pain and Innocence tried to take his gun, but he tightened his hold on it.

A crash and loud gunfire inside the mansion distracted The Godfather. As he looked at the end of the hall where the staircase was he loosened his hand and Innocence quickly took his gun. She wildly swung it and hit his the side of his head then pushed him away. The Godfather yelled and charged towards Innocence like a raging bull. The leader of Familia de Angeles pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger repeatedly until The Godfather of Los Angeles fell to the floor.

“Innocence!” Mercury yelled as she ran down the hall followed by Cory_Chase and Caffrey. Behind them other Los Angeles mobsters swarmed down the hall. Bruiser and Fydora ran into the room at the end of the hall. Rhaziel and Diablos yelled orders down the staircase to their young associates. Eris and Jin busted a door down and shot two bodyguards.

In the middle of the noise and surrounded by her family Innocence’s eyes were locked on the dead Godfather on the floor and her hand still had a tight grip on the gun. She couldn’t believe it was over.

“Mom!” The excited voice of her daughter broke Innocence out of her trance. The girl ran out of the room at the end of the hall with her brother. Innocence was so relieved to see them she had tears in her eyes. When they ran up to her she dropped to her knees and put her arms around them. “I told the bad guys you would come get us.” Innocence’s daughter said. “Did the cops help you?” The mobster's son asked.

“No.” Innocence answered with a laugh and shook her head. “The Familia helped me.” She stood up and looked around at the people who worked with her and helped her when she needed them the most. There was so much she wanted to say to them, but she was too overwhelmed, too tired and too beat up for a long speech. Holding her children close the new Godfather of Los Angeles gave a nod of gratitude to her family and said, “Thank you. I love you all."

Report Post Tip

Mercury turned to Caffrey.

Caffrey, get a clean-up crew in here. HAve them get rid of the bodies then arrange a celebration!

Report Post Tip

Caffrey nodded his head at Mercury's orders. He looked back towards Innocence and her children with a slight smile. "Most forget about that side of her." he said to Mercury.

He walked off and went to the nearest phone to call Dollars. "Hey, I need everyone on deck right now so tell them to meet us at the shop and I need you and Mario to meet me at the Old Godfathers Mansion." He paused waiting for Dollars reaction. He gave a little chuckle at the inevitable reaction. "Yes D, she just did it. Hurry up though, we have a ton of work."

Dollars and Mario showed up shortly with two large trucks just as Diablos and IsaacEidelberg got done moving the last body to the front. Caffrey was squatting next to one of the bodies with his knife out, plotting how he was going to break him down quickly. Caffrey stood up as Dollars and Mario backed the trucks closer. As they finished loading the last one Caffrey tossed Mario his keys. "Take my car and get over to Innocence Coffee shop. Set it up for the biggest party you can even think of. Don't hold back on anything. Get all our employees up and get them started on whatever they need. Me and Dollars will finish this at the butchery." Mario handed Caffrey the keys and took off.

Caffrey finished up the business at the Butchery and headed to his office to clean up. He couldn't help but keep laughing to himself that this day has finally came. As he finished buttoning his shirt he reached into his desk and pulled out his grandfathers bottle of Scotch. He knew there would be a day for it and this was it.

Dollars had knocked on the door "Boss, everyone's ready." Caffrey grabbed his jacket and bottle and headed out the door. "Is the party ready?" He asked Dollars who simply nodded his head yes.

Caffrey pulled up to the building and walked inside. He was proud of Mario, it looked Amazing. Tons of people were already there and more were beginning to show. As he got situated and began to walk around greeting people and shaking hands. He was mingling with the crowd just as he heard people beginning to cheer. When he looked towards the entrance he seen Innocence followed by Mercury and Cory. As she made her way towards her table Caffrey stood up on the bar and began to yell for everyone's attention.

"EXCUSE ME!" Everyone began to quiet down and look towards Caffrey. "Today is an amazing day for the City of Angels. It has been a battle, and no one bares more scars then that of our Godmother!" The crowd erupted at the end of the sentence. He began to tap his glass to get their attention again. He looks at Innocence as she nods her head smiling. "It has been an amazing honor to work for you. You have instilled in everyone of us the feeling of family and that has made us all amazingly close. You have given everyone who has had the pleasure working with you great pride in saying that they are a member of Los Angeles and there are even a few of us that can say we were brought up in your family also. You have shown you have what it takes to lead a city and many will gladly follow you into any battle at any time. I can go on and on about what you mean to this city but anyone who knows you already knows you are the heart of this city." Caffrey raised his glass and nodded towards Innocence. "To you, may you live forever, Godmother Innocence!!"

Report Post Tip

lifting her glass Nikki proposes a toast to the new Godmother of Los Angeles

"Congratulations to a truly great leader, it has been a pleasure and an honor to serve you and the great city of Los angeles"

Report Post Tip

Innocence my friend congratulation , you continue to shine your a gem in this thing of ours and Los Angeles shall continue to prosper while under you. 

<em>Constantine hugs his friend before raising his glass , then downing his drink before heading into the crowd<em>

Report Post Tip

Well!  That was fun, Bruiser thought to himself as he refilled his magazines and put his twin chrome 45s in their holsters.  As Bruiser dusted off the blood and grime from his jacket he began to reminisce about the long journey it has taken to be here in this very mansion. 

Innocence!  My friend, my Don, now my godfather, I couldn't be happier to not only witness this terrific event but to have had the privilege to be a part of it and that's truly fucking awesome.  I couldn't ask for a better leader to work for and Los Angeles couldn't have been more fortunate then to have you as our godfather.

Bruiser reaches in and gives Innocence a hug and whispers a few words, "psss, psss, psss, psss, psss".   They both begin to laugh.

But seriously, I'm so happy for you.  This is truly a great day for all of us!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Innocence. 

I have a feeling you will be known in time as one of the greats. I'm truly proud to be part of the crew here in L.A., its an honor.

NightMan raises his glass that appeared out of nowhere and toasts to the crowd "To Innocence"

Report Post Tip

LudariusCanesMom walks through the crowd holding LudariusCane's hand. Ludarius some times gets lost in large crowds and she did not want to risk losing sight of him.

Cheers, my dear! I've always found you to be a sweet young lady, the kind I always hope my son Ludarius will one day settle down with. You've done a fine job running the city of LA in the wake of such recent turmoil and I'll look forward to watching your city grow under your leadership.

She leans down to LudariusCane

Now Ludarius, what do you say to the nice lady?

Report Post Tip

He smiles towards the pretty new Godfather while stroking his golden locks! Golden must apologise for his late arrival, keeping all the women happy isn't an easy job for someone like himself!

Well, first i must congratulate you upon this new position! BRAVO BRAVO!

You have made a great start since taking the reigns of LA and look forward to seeing a bright and beautiful future for the city!

One day i may let you touch this hair, we shall see!

Jokes a side! Massive well done.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Innocence! You have a been a great crew leader, and I know you will be a fantastic Godfather. Can't think of anyone more deserving!

Report Post Tip

bina raises her glas and smiles at Innocence

Congratz on the new position! You truly deserve it. I've had a great time with all of you and can't help feeling a bit sad. Best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Innocence!Quite a bit of my family tree has worked closely with you in the past.I know and have heard you will make Las Angeles a fantastic city which it has already become!

Report Post Tip

DeadlyJin walks in to see one woman that he has known for a while now reach her highst moment of her life he smiles at her,

well Innocence my dear we have known each other for a little while now and i cant be any happyer for you at this moment in time i know you will do a fab job in the build of LA as you already have on that note i would like to say Congratulations and rasie a toast to Innocence may she live a long and joyfull life.

Deadlyjin walks over to Innocence what are you drinking what ever it is its on me Deadlyjin then makes his way over to his table to enjoy the party

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godmother Innocence you truly are an amazing leader and I am honoured to be part of this great organisation here in LA and look forward to the future of LA. 

Dark_Knight Smiles and goes back to his daily tasks

Report Post Tip

This was one of the most memorable nights in Los Angeles when you Innocence became God Mother, we sure showed that old God Father who really runs this LA streets. I wanna stand up and congrats you and a toast to your city, this sure will be a great and epic time of ours lives to share and work under you in this great city. The sky is the limit and I know we will reach that limit with all the hard working members under you and all your captains.

Mazel Tov!

As Isaac raises his glass to all the Boss's and her Captains  

Report Post Tip

WT had just finished unloading the ship that had ported in San Francisco and getting them sent to LA. It had been a massive effort but the token of friendship was worth it. They were just arriving now to see the tail end of the festivities. Innocence had finally taken the coveted rank of Godfather, a title that she had earned ten times over. It was a great day for Los Angeles, and the mafia community as a whole. Progress was being made coast to coast. The trucks pulled up and the men WT had hired began unloading the dozens of crates. As his men worked, Turkey sauntered up to the new Godfather and embraced her.

Our nation has been expecting this for a long time. I am overjoyed to see you finally take up the title of Godfather. You have made great strides in rebuilding Los Angeles into a city that we all can be proud of. And, you made it look easy. Your skill and grace is unmatchable Innocence, and that is why I feel as if you will stand with the greats some day. I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am for you. Los Angeles is in the best of hands. I have brought the world famous Wild Turkey whiskey from my own personal distillery. LA's business district shall never run dry.

Report Post Tip

You are one of those who teach my bloodline how to live this way of life when they first came into this shores. You have been a great crew leader. It's not a complete surprise for me to see you heading the crime families of L.A.. Congratulations Godfather Innocence. May business in L.A. prosper more greatly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Godfather of Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL