Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 13:16:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
GAME CHANGE: Wackback death disabled. Started by: Squishy on Oct 10, '12 14:48

What would you have us do exactly, Mercury?

WB was disabled by Squishy with no prior notification to the PC.

Once that decision was made on the 10th October, Squishy and other users began to make proposals. Those proposals have been addressed and in terms of my own vote, until my query is answered, also made on the 10th October incidentally, I won't be casting a vote on any of them.

If the result of my not casting a vote until that query is answered results in users accumulating risk-free kills, then there isn't much I can do about that. The PC didn't disable WB after all, Squishy did, so he must be ok with it in which case, so am I.

Short of posting the exact same thing again, I'm not sure how else I can hurry.

Report Post Tip

What I am saying Grin is that making this a priority does not appear to be top on their list. Frankly, after the power of the PC was taken away, I don't blame them. This is the second suggestion that was trumped by the admin (including the fixed price for BG suggestions.) Doing these things makes the PC ineffective.

Also, why rush when their top players are getting many full kills for +1's until it passes? The upper echelon is building while no WB or tapering system is in effect.

I realize you have a concern and an unanswered question. Frankly, I agree with your concern.

Report Post Tip

" Frankly, after the power of the PC was taken away, I don't blame them. This is the second suggestion that was trumped by the admin (including the fixed price for BG suggestions.) Doing these things makes the PC ineffective."

Some suggestions are just not viable to be put into the game in its current state.

If a suggestion was made and supported by the majority of the PC to turn the game into a pink my little pony game where we all run around and sniff truffles - I will veto it. At the end of the day, the PC provide a valuable service to the game and its community with the goal of keeping the game "fresh" and full of good ideas. Sometimes, however, these ideas clash with the whats best for the game.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Wackback death disabled.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL