Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:09:50
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
To The Highest Bidder Goes I Started by: MrKuklinski on Oct 10, '12 20:21

Friends,

This last week has seen a re-emergence of the Streets.  Kuku comes out, dozens of people talk and a thousand instances of listening.

Which is how it should be.

WWW's demise has demonstrated that grudges remain and that my lineage attracts murder.

I am OK with that.  But, I need not to be the subject of blood feuds to keep the Streets lively.

Therefore, I come here talking directly to the Godfathers who run these Streets - may I join with one of you?

My brief?  To report on these Streets.

If you do not want to employ me, can you give me safe passage?  In essence, I'm asking to be treated the same as everyone else, only a bit better.

Report Post Tip

Already the good luck wishes are coming in, this from a youngster called DeleriousDerek:

Stop being a fucking retard. I know you can actually have a legit account. Quit with the spamming streets, buck up, and join a nice quiet family where you can rank and train. Please.

Report Post Tip

'Tis the truth sir.

Report Post Tip

In essence, I'm asking to be treated the same as everyone else, only a bit better.

Cory laughs and walks away.

Report Post Tip

the key to success is to remain silent unless spoken too

Report Post Tip

Wise words Ragnarok.

I am all for other people coming to the streets like this and enjoying their free time all the same. I'm sure MrKuklinski knows this as well, yet he simply does not care. It is still very entertaining to watch though, every time I see it.

Report Post Tip

I might be a bit of a bastard and an Imp, but even I have standards.

Report Post Tip

Has anyone actually put in a bid yet? I was going to bid $1 just to be cheeky, but I am afraid that might win you. Then I'd be stuck with your nonsense until your 48 was up.

Report Post Tip

If you are bidding $1 Goku, I will bid $2, and then you don't have to worry.

Report Post Tip

But then you shall be stuck with him, and I shall be sad for you.

Report Post Tip

I'll bid some things that barely make Tyrion's standards!

WhereAmL begins dragging out a one legged ladyboy hooker and a bottle of the world's cheapest urine based alcohol from a dark shed that smells of homeless man.

Are these enough to buy your street prowess?

Report Post Tip

I see potential in you. Let us talk business in private kuklinski

Report Post Tip

He's asking to join one of the Godfathers, no?

Report Post Tip

Yet more offers of employment:

To: MrKuklinski
Sent: Oct 11, '12 08:05
Subject: Nice catch Kid

Near a parking lot for a shop called "Goods and Suds" that's sells general items - Recitia parks his car, gets out and locks it. He then adjusts his Grey jacket and leans against his car. Ten minutes later he see's MrKuklinski running with an old lady shouting curses and chasing the young man but obviously not catching up to him - Recitia then beings to get into his car and follows this man as he enters the ally. As MrKuklinski enters the ally, he sits down ruffling through the purse, but recitia then blocks the entrance with his car and gets out, locks it and begins to walking towards him,

"Nice catch..." Recitia says smoothly while walking with his hands in his pockets, "Nice running too, I need someone like that." MrKuklinski looks up towards the dark figure, "Give me your jacket," as MrKuklinski hands over his jacket and Recitia lays it on the floor and sits next to him. "You know, you could be more than just robbing peoples purses and selling cheap dope to thugs, you could walk with me and sky rocket to better things. We're called 'Ndragheta," Recitia pauses for a moment, "Open a whole new oppitunity for yourself, I want you to think about that,"

Recitia pauses again and begins to stand up, looking through his trouser pockets - eventually grasping a brown paper bag. "Here's two hundred dollars, get yourself a new suit," as MrKuklinski opens it and a business card comes out with an address to the local Philly bar 'Rabid Rabits Taven ', "Come and see me if you want to join.." Recitia backs away and walks towards his car, driving off leaving you a brown bag and thoughts to ponder on.

Report Post Tip

Mostly, DonBot. But even his oversized ego has some realisation that none of them would want him, and so latterly asked simply for safe passage, thus this would mean anyone can bid for his services.

Ive often believed Kukslinski could be a fine mafioso, the only issue is that Kuklinski doesn't want to be one. He enjoys the attention of being the town clown.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion, you are wrong.  And you hi-jack the name of a legend to lend yourself credibility.

My bloodline has contained many fine CLs, hands, Hell, even a couple of big time hitters.

But 'most anyone can do those things.  I have a rare talent and that talent is what's needed around here.

The Streets are dead.  Left to the current crop of leaders, this situation won't change.

That's not a criticism - they're busy, rather it's the acknowledgement of reality.

If you want lively Streets, you need a living, breathing Kuku.  That's just a fact.

I could stay overground, get myself a bold suit - but reading my family journals, that's been done.  And others are doing it now.  The Brotherhood were/are so well organised and tightly run that there's no point being underground.  No, the Streets need me. 

I request entry to the CL room in IRC Avenue to thrash out a deal.

Report Post Tip

My bloodline has contained many fine CLs, hands, Hell, even a couple of big time hitters.

Come on now, even you don't believe that.

Report Post Tip

I think he does, Don. Tell a lie often enough and you start to believe it yourself, I guess.

Report Post Tip

It's true and it's been debated to death.  I've no interest in going over it again.

Report Post Tip

There isn't a worthwhile debate to be had. You have no evidence to support your claims of your bloodline having contained many fine CLs, hands or even a couple of big time hitters, because it doesn't exist. Conversely, the evidence of your being a self-promoting never been, who continues to grossly overrate his own ability and importance is plain for all to see.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To The Highest Bidder Goes I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL