Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:28:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
And the Angels Fly High Started by: Cory_Chase on Nov 20, '12 01:49

Cory Chase, knowing that the end was near, felt he was obligated to speak before the city of Angels speak their last words. He grabbed the closest soapbox and stood ontop of it still holding his head high.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today I don't come to complain nor to talk about current affairs. I wish to just say thank you... I want to thank the city of L.A. for everything you have done for us and I have never met a great group like this one. In fact, it will be hard to match in the future how great all of you where. Today we fall.. but we fall together. A city against the world, there isn't really any other outcome that can be seen.

What I can say is, we all might die, but you can't touch us on being a real city. L.A. was how a real city operated and how a real city was suppose to grow. From the Godmother hereself to the lowest goomba in the family, you couldn't ask to be with a better bunch of people. City or friends? Well our city were all nothing but friends. Everyone put old rivalry bullshit aside and dug deep to do everything they could for their city. I looked around and seen the other cities bickering with each other and having problems with each other, complaining to us about each other... we never had that here, and that is something to proud of.

Godmother Innocence, thank you. You gave us all hope again and ignored our pasts. Your loyality to your members made them the most loyal city to you. I don't want another job in this business, because it won't get any better then you have done. You were exceptional... and I thank you and Mercury for the chance once again. This would not have been as fun without either of you. You loved this city and they loved you, and I know to you that was better then anything you could ever ask for.

Rhaziel, Bruiser, it has been an honor. I wouldn't replace any of you for the world and today we die with you. Eris, SpongeBob, Valium, you guys made everything perfect. I love each and every one of you. I wouldn't trade this time with all of you for anything in the world. My members were the heart of my organization and it's a blessing to say you all made me. The thrive, the work ethic, the want to be here with us, spending as much time with us as you can... This was a true family... true friends... a true city... It was everything everyone hoped for and more."

Cory steps off the soapbox and gives a few hugs and extends for some handshakes.

"Tu m’accanusceri intra e fora stu paisi."

Cory looks up to the sky for what he knows will be the last time.

"Thank you angels. It is an honor to fly with you."

Report Post Tip

Spoken like a true angel!

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the opportunity Cory and Innocence, you gave me a home after my father died and it was a pleasure serving you.

Thank you to all the other members of LA, you are all a great bunch of people and made the city what it was.

RIP to the fallen, i will miss you all :(

''Tu m'accanusceri intra e fora stu paisi''

Burgano.

Report Post Tip

I will die for the Godmother and my Mom, Rhaziel and for the whole of LA.  We will die fighting.  It's us against the world, but we showed them how a family should be.  May the Force be with us!!

Report Post Tip

It has been an honor to serve as Innocence's RH and to serve all of Los Angeles. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with. This was by far the most amazing experience I have had round these parts.

Every one of you will forever have a place in my heart. Thanks to all of you for everything you have done.

Report Post Tip

We are on opposing sides, but that was a beautiful speech. Well done, Cory. My upmost respect and best wishes go to yourself and your bloodline.

Report Post Tip

when my mother was the LHM all her stories of how awesome LA was is summed up in that speech LA has a great group of people and she couldnt of asked for a better city

Report Post Tip

I would like to thank Innocence and my father's Don (Bruiser) in allowing him to live in a joyful and friendly city such as L.A. Long live the Spirit and Valor of the City of Angels. ''Tu m'accanusceri intra e fora stu paisi''.

TheSurrealest.

Report Post Tip

Cory_Chase,

I have nothing but the greatest and best things to say of you. I am sure it would be an honor for any person to serve for you. It is no surprise to me how your followers fought hard for you.

Report Post Tip

With all due respect Phil, we banded together as a city, not behind any one individual. This entire city has fought hard. Innocence has led us superbly. ALL of our CL's have done an excellent job.

Report Post Tip

Truly a great fight, amongst the whole of LA. You all fought your hearts out, and to the very end. Much respect, and admiration for you all, and deep respect for every fallen member on both sides.

Tips his hat, and raises his joint to The Fallen Angels

Report Post Tip

Great fight lasting long. respect for everybody on both sides. also for the fallen comrades.

Report Post Tip

You have put up a great fight guys, there is no denying that. You can all hold your heads high in the afterlife, knowing you gave it your all. To put up the fight you have against such overwhelming odds is nothing short of a wonder.

Kudos to you all.

Report Post Tip

Cory_Chase and Innocence you are amazing Leaders and I enjoyed every second of being apart LA and I don't think I am ever gonna find a family that i had the most fun with. You are all friends now and I don't think that is going to change.

Report Post Tip

And Obviously Jynx <3s

Report Post Tip

Amazing leaders will be amazing no matter what.

For the city of angels.

Report Post Tip

From GF Innocence to Cory_Chase, to Bruiser, and to my lovely Rhaziel, you all rock! I had fun even for a short time. I wish I could be with you and fight with you again guys. With all the amazing leaders, the whole city did a great fight, and proves that our beloved LA is a strong city..

Cheers City of Angels!

For all the fallen, rest in paradise! <3 <3 <3

Report Post Tip

From GF Innocence to Cory_Chase, to Bruiser, and to my lovely Rhaziel, you all rock! I had fun even for a short time. I wish I could be with you and fight with you again guys. With all the amazing leaders, the whole city did a great fight, and proves that our beloved LA is a strong city..

Cheers City of Angels!

For all the fallen, rest in paradise! <3 <3 <3

Report Post Tip

Rip to all the great Leader that fell. Wish i could still be there to help. LA gave them hell and it shows.

Report Post Tip

Bellarosa lays a black rose in the middle of the street, not to mourn as there would be lots of time to do that. He lays down the rose to honor not only the dead, but to honor those who are still fighting.

"I remember once my father told me about wars where mobsters would fight till the end, where wars would only end till the last man would drop. It was back in old Palermo, where great warriors brandished the mark of a Stiddari in their hands, marking them till death. So that brothers in blood would know each other in the end, and till the life after."

Bellarosa raises his right hand, marked with five greenish dots, forming a miniscule star.

"Cory_Chase, a true Stiddari! Tu m'accanusceri intra e fora stu paisi."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And the Angels Fly High
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL