Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Worst First Wave In MR History?? Or. Started by: Torment on Nov 20, '12 06:26

You know nothing of what the first wave entailed... muppet :P

Report Post Tip

Who are you calling a muppet? Where I come from we do not talk in riddles.  

Report Post Tip

Excuse me I see you were not responding to me My apologies because where I come from we can admit fault ;)

Report Post Tip

Where do you come from? I feel you're waiting for someone to ask so you can break out into song and dance about it, unless you don't do song and dance where you're from. Perhaps a simple haiku?

Report Post Tip

Where I come from we do not ask questions and I do not like questions unless it is my loyal ones asking.   

Report Post Tip

Sounds like a bummer, but hey, live your life! Also never tell anyone you can't pee in public places; and remember the most important tip I have to give, never tip.

Report Post Tip

My guys watch guys piss themsleves in public , so do not tell me people cannot piss in public 

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if you misheard me, or you're just really dedicated to listening to my advice.

Report Post Tip

wow people don't fight. just look at my pp and forget about all your frustrations 

Report Post Tip

Oh, it seems I misheard myself. Sorry, sorry. I'm still going to pretend you're just very dedicated to listening to my advice if that's okay with where you're from.

Report Post Tip

From the stories of all my forefathers, dating back before many bloodlines today, It was always hitters being the first wave.

But since men decided to make it a career to protect a particular somebody, for a fee, to get them out of the way, so your cannon can come in, and make a cleaner shot, seems logical.

Although I have just stepped into this world, I feel armed with knowledge passed down over the literal years, If your not certain, its best to take a safe route, and control the certainties. Less bodyguards in the way, and family members to create strength, Gives the big guns around a cleaner shot at the intended target.

Just a thought though.

Condemned Wanders away

Report Post Tip

Soo back to...4 cities, 4 GF's dawn on ONE city...and the first man down is a Made Man! Rofl

Almost makes me think that wars these days are fought not with bullets...but tomatoes and onions!

We got our self a shortness of weapons in the armory!!!

Report Post Tip

Obviously, if the strategy chosen had been to obliterate as many mobsters as possible, then we would have seen many, many names in the obituaries. Evidently that wasn't the chosen strategy and instead the protection slaughtering option was taken. Even the original speaker said as much.

Report Post Tip

Seems fair. Sooo shoot the protection, kill your civilians cause the leaeders can't be touched?

What happened to protecting your city? Disarming the other till they have a handfull left...then you take your time!

Different flavors for different people. That's why this aint the work of TheDeans HS.

No bother...carry on!

Report Post Tip

Hindsight is great.

Had the protection slaughter gone off without a hitch and the Godfather been dropped, then it would have been a great victory easily achieved for minimal loss. Clearly this looks worse now because it didn't go the way whoever planned the assault thought it would. That is always the gamble that is taken when a takedown is planned this way.

Report Post Tip

Ah. The great American tradition of trash talk. How positively heart-warming.

Report Post Tip

I wanna go back what themorty said but blood LA havent lost yet so I think you should watch what you say before its happened lad cause can only see one crewleader down over a 12 hour attack so its not lost.

Report Post Tip

Pokes his head in

Did someone say... Spiderman thread?

Report Post Tip

The first wave was poor. Plain and simple.

The bad thing is the wrong city was attacked. DS bought the lies of a desperate man looking to save his own ass. If walls could talk. Or maybe they can.

Report Post Tip

Soon them walls talk DS you need to get some wall paper

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Worst First Wave In MR History?? Or.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL