Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:09:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Worst First Wave In MR History?? Or. Started by: Torment on Nov 20, '12 06:26

Notme, you know nothing of why this happened, your lineage were on the opposite side.

Enjoy the afterlife.

Report Post Tip

It's cute that you think they haven't.

Report Post Tip

I think both sides involved here are incompetent in many ways, and this shows in how long this is dragging on now. Picking up on the failure of just one side isn't anything new around here.

Looking back in time for quite a while, we've seen Philly involved with several fights with other cities and also an internal war! Their enemies take a different form each time, but there is a recurring theme I keep seeing. It seems to be the same mistakes made by Philly over and over again, they don't learn and refuse to change. They were the strongest city in this world for quite some time, housing some of the best known bloodlines we have seen. Making astronomical amounts of cash from their high earning members and protecting those around them, they still take massive losses in war.

Let me go back in my diaries for a moment, I recall the action when Philly and New York joined forces to take out a single crew within New York, Manius. The reasons of the war aren't important, the way it was carried out is.

Three crews in New York and a further four in Philly took over 24 hours to finish the job they started and took almost as many casualties as those they inflicted themselves. Despite having the biggest guns at their disposal and a much greater bank account, they were made to look like amateurs.

And then we come forward to today, well, yesterday I guess. Again we have seen DeadlySin at the head of the table organising war, this time with the backing of three other cities. Admittedly they are taking on an entire city this time, but again they have a huge numbers advantage and also the element of surprise to help that little bit more. And yet here we are again, currently over the 17 hour mark and they still haven't managed to finish the job they started. Yes, they have slaughtered the majority of Los Angeles, but they have suffered greatly again.

You really aren't great at this, in fact you're pretty terrible when you consider the resources at your disposal. You guys are good at clicking the buttons and building the guns, you just lack the common sense needed to use them. Looking at the losses, I'd be reluctant to join your side if you asked me to assist in a war.

Los Angeles, you don't come out of this smelling of roses either. You were attacked and where somewhat caught on the back foot, but your response and lack of communication only brought death much earlier than it needed to be.

On another note, when are we going to start seeing cities standing on their own two feet again? For such a long time now we've seen war involve multiple cities involved on at least one side. I know you're probably going to tell me that this is because these cities are allies and all that jazz, I get that. But really, all we do to ourselves is take a step backwards from what this world is about in my opinion. You should be striving to stand out there on your own. Right now, I don't see why you aren't all sat in Philly with the other cities remaining vacant. Please make some changes, this doesn't make our world very attractive to any newcomers.

Report Post Tip

The best thing about all of this is that to be successfull, you do not HAVE to be competent,

You just need to win.

After all, history is always written by the victors.

And honestly.... 

You wacked Innocence back

Such a waste of resources.  I felt so bad for her that I offered the bullet back.

To: Innocence From: DedShot Sent: Nov 20, '12 04:47 Subject: excuse me.. Nice try, I had it dusted for prints. ------------------------------------- To: DedShot From: Innocence Sent: Nov 20, '12 04:46 Subject: excuse me.. Lol no thanks, it's fake. ------------------------------------- To: Innocence From: DedShot Sent: Nov 20, '12 04:46 Subject: excuse me.. *hands you back a bullet. I believe this belongs to you.

To: Innocence

Sent: Nov 20, '12 04:47

Subject: excuse me..

Nice try,
I had it dusted for prints.
-------------------------------------

To: DedShot

Sent: Nov 20, '12 04:46

Lol no thanks, it's fake.

-------------------------------------

To: Innocence

Sent: Nov 20, '12 04:46

*hands you back a bullet.
I believe this belongs to you.

Report Post Tip

whoops.

I'll admit that i am incompetent at public speaking!

Report Post Tip

its just sad when the lives of so many people are required to pay for the mistakes of so few people.  sadly there was nothing clean about this attack.  it felt more like getting caught up in an Oakland Drive-by, than it did a well planned mob hit.

Report Post Tip

I love arm chair quarterbacks. How would we ever know we did anything wrong without them?

Report Post Tip

Cause some of those Arm Chair Qb's have made it all the way to Canton before for hitting!

Can't say ALL...but we have seen better work of war planning around these shores before. Emphasis on the past I guess!!!

Report Post Tip

Mr. Sorvino, with his epic memory of history.
I bet you forgot the Detroit first wave a few months ago, eh?
On another note, seems to me... DeadlySins side has won several wars.... I'm glad you don't coach any sport teams.

Report Post Tip

Yall are crazy lol but srsly you know what tho... it dont matter who died or who wins or what the reason is. You just gotta take it on the chin and get back to tha grind when your kin come back

***takes another pull from th blunt***

As for me tho I wish all yall good luck whoever wins n hopefully we all get back to business as usaul. As for me tho ill be out in these streets makin money until the drama dies down a little lol

RIP to those that didnt make it out alive!!!

Report Post Tip

The truth is with fortification bodyguard limits, vision, stealth of some employees war is always going to be tactical.

Most of us can say i would of done this or that but the truth is the right people may not be online, targets move as long ago when i was hunting one of odin's relative's in the time of roman but these are things which long ago were improved with regular wars and learning from mistakes.  The truth is if you have enough people 99% of the time, your numbers will win but the more organised a family is for a time of war, and the better the communication and loyalty.  An example of this is a philly member pro'ing a la boss during the war for credits or a no capo i believe he was proing a iwp from la out of friendship.

We can never predicat a war from the start and everyone has to try and weaken their victims by whatever way,  Would it of been better to hit hitmen first, maybe but at the end LA is gone the members hopefully will bring something their family line learnt their to the next family or in time of next war.

Report Post Tip

Glad someone mentioned the detroit first wave of 6 kills 0 bgs and leaving 3 of those six shooters without pro. Was epic.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Worst First Wave In MR History?? Or.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL