Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 00:46:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
After the Turkey Shoot, Why Will Fire First? Started by: RIP on Nov 20, '12 15:01

Once the remainder of LA/LV are mopped up, the real battle will begin.

There is currently a situation where three similarly sized cities, each with a powerful GF, are watching each other, spying on each other and wondering what will happen next.

It's an open secret that some of the head honchos of these cities have tried to form alliances to remove the de facto "Boss of Bosses", DS, but that not enough trust exists for it to take place.

If DS was a leader of men, rather than a sycophant of women, then he would act decisively.  But he is smart enough to know that if that rattles that particular cage, he might not be able to settle it back down.

Within a week, at least one more city will be levelled and a well known CL or GF will lie dead. 

The only question is whether Philly & DS will fire first.

Report Post Tip

Be quiet Kuku, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Report Post Tip

You sir, are and idiot.

Everyone cares.

Momentum is building and building fast.  Those in the know are watching and waiting.

It's coming.

Report Post Tip

*yawn*

Enjoy living in your fantasy world pal. The only time you ever knew anything was when EvilClown's bloodline decided to pity you and give you snippets of info. Right now, you know jack.

Report Post Tip

I wish I could understand what this person just shouted out.

OPEN SECRET?

That makes no sense

Definition of SECRET 1 a : kept from knowledge or view : hidden b : marked by the habit of discretion : closemouthed c : working with hidden aims or methods : undercover <a secret agent> d : not acknowledged : unavowed <a secret bride> e : conducted in secret <a secret trial> 2 : remote from human frequentation or notice : secluded 3 : revealed only to the initiated : esoteric 4 : designed to elude observation or detection <a secret panel> 5 : containing information whose unauthorized disclosure could endanger national security — compare confidential, top secret

Definition of SECRET

a : kept from knowledge or view : hidden

b : marked by the habit of discretion : closemouthed

c : working with hidden aims or methods : undercover <a secret agent>

d : not acknowledged : unavowed <a secret bride>

e : conducted in secret <a secret trial>

2: remote from human frequentation or notice : secluded

3: revealed only to the initiated : esoteric

4: designed to elude observation or detection <a secret panel>

5: containing information whose unauthorized disclosure could endanger national security — compare confidential, top secret

If its a secret, then no one would know, if its in the open, then whats the point of talking about schemes and plots!

honestly.  I have no clue what this meant!

Report Post Tip

An open secret is a term used to describe something which is known by many, but that is commonly expected to be a secret.

Therefore, it is an open secret that ********** and *********** conspired against *********

Report Post Tip

Judging by the number of people paying attention, Countdown, more people than you might think are paying attention

* grabs popcorn and waits to see the first big name appear in the obits *

Report Post Tip

They come to laugh.

Report Post Tip

I know i dont have any rank, power, or insider info. But ive been around long enough to know that He's probably right. either DS will take down another city (which my previous bloodline called and is happening right now. or another GF will get paranoid and take down DS. Now you can call me crazy, blah, blah, blah, but anyone who has any sort of bloodline around here knows, simply that, thats what happens. 

Report Post Tip

Happy - bang on the button.

DS can't afford to fuck around.  So it's up to the guns that can take him out to take him out.

It's a case of who will jump first.

The time is now, everyone is tried, and the playing field is fairly level.

Whilst DS is strong right now, he could be taken out without fear of retribution.  If him and Bunny were shot dead quickly, negotiations would follow and there would be virtually no further bloodshed.

If DS strikes, the city he strikes will have nothing to lose and it will be very bloody.

Report Post Tip

yes Happy.. eventually it will happen one way or the other. That's the way of this world, totally agree with you there. But this muppet said within a week... delusional.

When he's wrong (again) he'll disappear for a while in the hope that everyone forgets what a truly idiotic mess he is.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, Countdown, have a look at what my bloodline were saying this past week.

It all came to pass.

My bloodline will get your bloodline 20 credits that within one week, a city will be levelled.

Put your money where your mouth is?

Report Post Tip

I think a more reliable estimate would be by christmas/janruary.

Report Post Tip

No,it will happen quickly.

It's being discussed opening right now, sources close to DS have told me that he's not a happy camper at the moment...

It's kill or be killed.  If he doesn't act, he's fundametally weakened.  There's no rational reason why he wouldn't - except weakness.

Report Post Tip

Which could be so, ive played with his bloodline before and nothings out of the realm of possibility. He's allways had a gun, but he hasnt allways been the most level headest decision maker either.

Report Post Tip

He's in a trap - so he's sounding people out for their loyalty at the moment.  He'll be met with a chorus of approval, but he'll know that he messed up by leaving heavy hitting guns to thrive.

For those of us who support radical action, DS staying in power is the best option.  Bunny is our real target, the longer she's in power, misruling, the more recruits that we get.

Report Post Tip

Bet accepted. My son (should I die) will pay up.

Report Post Tip

Bore off.

Report Post Tip

Bloodline bet, Kuklinski vs Countdown.

If a city is levelled in the next 7 days, you owe me 20 Credits.

All good.

Report Post Tip

Fingers crossed it isn't Detroit!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After the Turkey Shoot, Why Will Fire First?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL