Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:03:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The not so G.O.O.D life in Detroit Started by: Revolve on Dec 13, '12 23:58

Revolve steps from his HQ after getting changed, no one wants to see anyone talk with blood on their hands

I will keep this to the point. As you have seen Kanye_West and his button men and women have been removed. We have left those under the rank of Made to find homes. They are free to join who they want as we are in a experiment city but the normal rules apply.

Now for my reason, as I get closer to the rank of Godfather I have to seriously think about who I want to stand by my side and represent Detroit and unfortunately I didn't think that Kanye_West had the leadership qualities that I wanted.

I wish you all a good evening.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the explanation, Don Revolve. Congratulations on a swift removal.

Report Post Tip

Bravo, I have a lot of time for this Don Revolve. Refreshing to see such candid reasoning with no stench of bullshit. You didn't like the guy, you didn't feel him worthy of a seat at your table and you dealt with it. Bravo indeed.

Personally, I think newcomers should be directed to this speech. A fine example of how life in the Mafia works.

Report Post Tip

Noah,

Let us not say things that weren't said by Don Revolve.
He never stated that he didn't like Kanye.
I see no mention of any personal feelings being involved.
It was a leadership decision. I don't think Don Revolve has any ill will towards Kanye and we shouldn't assume any negative light like that.

Report Post Tip

Forgive me Godfather if I gave the impression I was putting words into Revolve's mouth or spinning events into a negative light, this was certainly not my intention. I've nothing but the deepest respect for the way the takedown was conducted, and with the stark and frank reasoning behind it!

Report Post Tip

iGB smile and only say one thing. "it has been a good run and Good Luck on your way up sir"

Report Post Tip

i am only one omg  i lost now i am 4 days old ,,, oo no

Report Post Tip

Pink Im sure you can contact anyone in a bold suit and speak to them about finding a home. Most every crewleader out there is accepting new members

Report Post Tip

hope that upper structure to give protection to the members that has been left in the battlefield thank you

Report Post Tip

Mudkip stares in wonder at the small field of bodies left in the wake of detroit

'Congrats in the speed and precision of this operation , straight forward aswell , just how I like it.'

Mudkip addresses a son of a deceased detroit member

'I believe in detroits rules that outsiders cant interfer with detroits members , I believe the homeless members of Kanye_West's crew have two weeks to find a home anywhere sir , I hope this reassures you.'

Report Post Tip

3 is dead now and didnt have a chance to look for their family to join

Report Post Tip

Just to make it a bit more clear. Although I do need to refresh my own memory on the rulings of unsponsored mobsters left to fend for themselves after their leader has died...

Anyone left unsponsered due to the death of their crewleader and that have no tag of their deceased family in their quote will NOT be offered the protection of the Godfathers ruling.

No crew tag? No protection. Crew Tag? Protection.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip nods along with the scouses logic

'Jono is 100% correct here iGoBeserk , the only dead detroit members are untagged unsponsored members , which is fair game I believe.'

Report Post Tip

man good for you revolve its a shame MysticTailer and the rhm had to die but I guess it have to be done. My ancesters have worked for lots of leaders and Kanye was prob the worst one. I guess he was a ok guy but not a very good leader and just really corny lol but RIP anyway kanye

Report Post Tip

Wow. I'm come to the streets once again from a little vacation to come to find my brothers and sisters are dead. This is something I'm not happy at all about. I took an oath to stand with my family to the bitter end. I had respect to you Revolve and I still do. But, I have to do to what I think is right. You murdered my family and everyone is okay with it. I'm not. I'll fight for my family even knowing that it'll have me killed. With respect to the city of Detroit and you to my deathbed. But, I have to fight for what I signed up for in my family with my own blood. 

Report Post Tip

Well,I am very new looking for right family working  my  but off pass 4 days . i  have good life on my profile just need good home !!!!!!  for my self , looking into the game is very good but seeing many people dying in the obits are just crazy this time cant just threw my self to some wants me>>>>> why because when i got an invite the family WEST  is ZERO and now i am felt in the co

Report Post Tip

It is without question that the decisions made which led to the events of last night were made for the benefit of the city of Detroit ultimately.

The swift and decisive move was carried out with military precision, and we thank the men and women who defend this great city and lifestyle we enjoy. Your actions were as expected, impeccable. To the fallen, we mourn your passing. Business will always play a central role in protecting what is key to the future of the majority. This was purely business, emotions have no place in such matters.

I am proud to stand alongside a man who has the long term interests of the city at heart, and has an obvious flair for what makes good business sense. I stand at the side of the future Godfather of Detroit, Don Revolve.

Report Post Tip

Lwrnc walk in the city streets of Detroit today.. he is wondering this is a fresh start for whole DT?

Better late then never. Don Revolve made a decission he had to make himself. He knows what is good for our city and i pay my respects here.

Report Post Tip

I agree completely with Revolve, and Gordon.  We have a plan for our city, and some people don't fit into the plans.  With this move we can hope to continue to grow and propser. I support Revolves desicions, and will continue to help him out in whatever way I may.  I am just glad to know that he has to  future of detroit in his mind, and only wants what is best for us.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like a horrible reason and pure filthy move.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The not so G.O.O.D life in Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL