Report Post Tip

Konia fish:$2:75

Anonia fish:$2:50

Anomia fish:$2:50

Makreal fish:$2:75

Anoya fish:$2:75

Mani fish:$2:57

Report Post Tip

Nemoo looks at the list of fish only to notice there is something missing...........http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mijgfz6po#/watch?v=ETSl8gWsFZ0

Report Post Tip

£1 fish?

Report Post Tip

Sure thing this was not everyone's favorite fish market and been closing forever. Hoping the new one is going to be built right away in this site and hopefully someone could open the same business so everyone can happily buy fish with confidence once again.

"The market could really be an awesome and impressive thing as long as they do everything right" Yoshi mumbling to himself and leaves the place.

Report Post Tip

Friction enters the fishmarket, or so the old sign says...

The Fish Market

Every fishmarket he's previuosly visited has had somewhat of an, erm, aroma about it but this one smells fairly benign, probably because there are no fish here or at least Friction can't see any.

Picking up the flyer from the market floor Friction is interested to see which fish were sold here:

Sammon:$2:50

Black Sammon:$2:50

Markel Bass:$2:50

Angle Fish:$2:75

Angle Bass:$2:50

Markel Bass 2:$5:50

Koy fish:$2:50

Bass:$2:50

Kass Fish:$5:50 

Markel Fish:$5:50

Gold Fish:$3:50

Carmel Fish:$5:50

Carnel Fish:$2:50

Big Fish:$2:50

Karnel Fish:$2:50

An interesting selection by the look of it, some of them Friction hasn't heard of before.

It just goes to show what a cosmopolitan City Detroit has become.

Report Post Tip

Warped pulled up to the back of the business she had been looking for. She got out and looked at the small delivery sign.

The Fish Market - No Deliveries 12-2pm

Warped entered the back entrance of the fish market. Now why was that door unlocked, she wondered? She had a pickup here this evening. The owner had two crates of "fish" for her.He had recently completely restocked the store just to acquire this "shipment" for Warped.

Anyone here? Warped yelled. The inquiry was met with stone cold silence. She looked at the new watch she had bought in New York a few days ago. She was on time. Where was everyone? Warped began looking around. There were various crates containing fish and dry ice.there were so many different kinds! Warped was going to have to go through all this herself and find what she is looking for. This pissed her off to no end! Warped dug around, found a crow bar and eyed the crates.

• Sammon
  • Black Sammon
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Fish
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Bass
  • Markel Bass 2
  • Koy fish
  • Bass
  • Kass Fish
  • Markel Fish
  • Gold Fish
  • Carmel Fish
  • Carnel Fish
  • Big Fish
  • Karnel Fish

Warped wasn't about to do this herself. She went to the phone and called an associate over to handle the dirty work. Fifteen minutes later a flunky arrived. She handed him the crowbar.

Start opening those crates and look through them. Our shipment of cocaine is here somewhere and the fucking owner is nowhere to be found, Warped said. She was fuming mad. The owner STILL hadn't appeared! The flunky started to complain about the number of crates to check and Warped blew up. GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND START LOOKING NOW!, she said indignantly. While he whined and began opening crates, Warped began looking around the place. She eventually found the office. The door was slightly ajar. When she opened it, it became abundantly clear why the owner hadn't answered her calls. He was slumped over his desk with a bullet hole in the back of his head. Warped took out a handkerchief, wiped the doorknob and went back out to where the flunky was. She impatiently waited while he opened crate after crate. Fifteen crates later, when he got to the Big Fish, he found what she had been looking for.

Load those crates into the truck outside and lets get out of here. I'll meet you at the headquarters in an hour, Warped instructed him. He hefted the crates outside and into the truck. Ten minutes later they were out of there. Warped checked her watch again. She was way behind schedule now. FUCK! She turned the key and fled the area making sure to maintain the speed limit so some flatfoot on his way to the donut shop didn't stop her.

Report Post Tip

Fish fish .....loads of fish . 

That is the only thought of young Jace as he stroll at the Fish Market here in Motor City.

What fish could they have today, hope they are freshly catch and some live ones will be great too.

Herondale imagines live tilapia jumping out of the pails, or hito or dalag swimming at their pail. Playing like small kids not knowing that they will be cooked and eaten any moment. 

He nears the market and saw to his delight the freshly picked fishes.

Sammon fishes, of different kinds.Mackerel and some weird kinds of fish. 

He frowns because they dont have his fave one , dalagang bukid.

Report Post Tip

With her mind made up to start her criminal life with a bang Silk left HotIce Family Suits and looked down the busy street. Earlier when she arrived she saw two prostitutes on the corner. Silk was glad to see the same two women were still there.

"Hello ladies." Silk greeted the prostitutes as she approached them on the corner.

"Hey baby, wanna party?" The oldest woman asked and threw her cigarette down. "I have a room not far from here."

"No, thanks." Silk replied and took a one hundred dollar bill out of her pocket. Showing it to the prostitute she said, "I want something else. Working girls in LA knew everything and everyone on their turf. I hope it's the same here." With a gesture towards HotIce Family Suits the mobster asked, "Did you see the old man who left the suit shop about an hour ago?"

"Yeah, heard he use to be a bad ass around here years ago." The prostitute answered and reached for the money.

"Do you know where he hangs out or where he lives?" Silk asked and gripped the money tighter.

"Look bitch, I don't know his life story. The prostitute argued and tried to pull the money out of the mobster's hand. "Gimme the fucking money."

"No." Silk said calmly and stared the woman down. "You don't know me, but you'll be seeing me around here a lot from now on. I pay good for information. If you know what's good for you you'll tell me what I want to know or you'll be fish food."

"Okay, jeeeeez!" The prostitute said and rolled her eyes. "I heard the old man hangs out at the bar next to The Fish Market."

After getting directions to The Fish Market the mobster from California started walking. When she got to the busy fish market Silk watched the bar next door and waited.

An hour later the old man walked out of the bar and Silk followed him. When he walked near an entrance to a back alley Silk approached him and sweetly said, "Excuse me, Sir. Do you know what time it is?"

As soon as the old man turned around Silk punched his face. He reached for something in his pocket, but the young California girl was too fast for him to defend himself. She punched him again then grabbed his arm and pushed him into the alley. With all the strength she had left Silk slammed his face against a dumpster. The man fell to his knees and the mobster took her gun out. "This is for Almonette." Silk said and pulled the trigger.

Report Post Tip

The Fish Market

When Silk left her apartment next to HotIce Family Suits she couldn't resist the meow she heard from her cat, Killer. It obviously meant the cat wanted to go with the mobster. Silk picked up her furry new friend and said, "You'll love The Fish Market, Killer."

The California Girl walked around The Fish Market inspecting everything. She only wanted the best for her cat, but she didn't know what the best was.

• Sammon
  • Black Sammon
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Fish
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Bass
  • Markel Bass 2
  • Koy fish
  • Bass
  • Kass Fish
  • Markel Fish
  • Gold Fish
  • Carmel Fish
  • Carnel Fish
  • Big Fish
  • Karnel Fish

"I wish you could talk and pick something." The mobster said to her cat. "I guess I'll buy one of everything."

Report Post Tip

Friction, having just left the L'Esperienza Di Detroit Restaurant and feeling as full as an egg is strolling through the market taking in all of the noises and aromas.

As he approaches the fish stand, which he smells before he sees, he notices a young lady stroking her pussy and asking it which fish it preferred.

This gives Friction an idea. His aunt Marie has a nice little pussy and with Marie being his favourite aunt he decides to buy a piece of fish to take back for her. Friction's sure she'll be pleased.

Now, just which one would she prefer? Friction mutters to himself as he checks out the stall.

• Sammon
  • Black Sammon
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Fish
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Bass
  • Markel Bass 2
  • Koy fish
  • Bass
  • Kass Fish
  • Markel Fish
  • Gold Fish
  • Carmel Fish
  • Carnel Fish
  • Big Fish
  • Karnel Fish

Recognising Bass as a nice eating fish and sure that his aunt Marie wouldn't eat a Goldfish, Friction waits for the proprietor to complete his transaction with the lady with the nice pussy before placing his order.

As he patiently waits his turn he notices a lot of activity at the rear of the market, a few guys seem to be hauling a load of crates marked Big Fish into a nearby truck.

That must be a popular choice, Friction thinks. Maybe he should change his order?

Report Post Tip

The smell of fish does always good for a napolitan like Soprano.. he enters the fish market to get some decent fresh fish for his family to make.

Asking at the counter to one of the co-workers could you get me some of you're finest Markel Fish? and when was it caught?

Report Post Tip

Twelve year old James liked his job as errand boy when it involved doing important work for his mobster boss. It made him feel more grown up. Being mature for his age James didn't like it when adults treated him like a child. They underestimated him, like the man who tried to take money from him that belonged to his boss.

Hotel California
Corktown, Detroit

"Hey kid." A man on leaning against a light post said as James walked past him in front of the hotel. "Where ya going in such a hurry?" He grabbed James by the arm. That was his first mistake. His next mistake was trying to pickpocket James. "Pay day!" He bragged when he felt the envelope of money. Before he could take it out of the boy's pocket James swung his fist and hit the man hard on the nose. The man stumbled back and yelled out, but his words were muffled by his hands over his bloody nose. Before he could make a move James swung again and hit his jaw. After that he punched the man over and over again until his boss told him to stop.

The Fish Market

FBN Agent Joe Melizzano was glad the owner of Hotel California was sending her errand boy to deliver money to him. The crooked agent had big plans to wine and dine his mistress. Her favorite restaurant was Vincent's Fine Italian Dining in Downtwon Detroit. Unfortunately Joe couldn't afford to take her there every week. At home the FBN agent had a wife who questioned every penny he spent. Joe could only get away with spoiling his mistress with gifts and nights out on the town when mobsters bribed him for drug price tips.

• Sammon
  • Black Sammon
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Fish
  • Markel Bass
  • Angle Bass
  • Markel Bass 2
  • Koy fish
  • Bass
  • Kass Fish
  • Markel Fish
  • Gold Fish
  • Carmel Fish
  • Carnel Fish
  • Big Fish
  • Karnel Fish

Next to the fish market sign Joe Melizzano spotted a boy that fit the description of the mobster's errand boy. The FBN agent took an envelope out of the pocket of his trench coat and approached the boy. They made eye contact with each other and both nodded. The exchange of envelopes was done quick and without any words between them. A real professional, Joe thought about the boy and looked forward to doing business with him again.

Vincent's Fine Italian Dining
Downtown Detroit

That bastard, Samantha thought and looked at the clock over the bar. Joe was late again. He always kept her waiting. No matter how much he said he loved her and didn't love his wife he always kept Samantha waiting.

"Hiya doll, can I buy you a drink?" A man asked Samantha and sat down at the bar.

"I'm waiting for someone." Samantha answered and looked around for Joe.

"Pretty lady like you shouldn't be left waiting." The man commented and waved at the bartender. "Scotch, please. Put it on my tab." The man glanced at Samantha, but didn't say another word. He knew who she was and who she was waiting for. He knew all the regular customers in his uncle's restaurant, even the classy lady sitting alone at one of the best tables. She was the mobster of a big shot mobster in Corktown. Rumor had it the mobster was a California girl.  

Report Post Tip

The Fish Market

"You Feed Them. We Sell Them."

The California Girl left Almonette's house to let the older mobster explain the birds and bees to her daughter. Driving towards The Fish Market Silk noticed Joe Melizzano and shook her head. The greedy FBN agent was a thorn in her side for weeks. If he wasn't bribed by so many mobsters for drug prices he would be taking a dirt nap.

Silk stopped her car across the street from The Fish Market and watched her errand boy James pay the FBN agent. After the exchange of money for drug prices James walked away. Silk followed him in her car and stopped when she got near him. "HEY JAMES!" She yelled out the open window. "Come on, I'll give you a ride."

As James walked towards the car Silk thought about Almonette's daughter Aisha saying she was going to marry him when she grew up. Just barely into her twenties Silk didn't know how to deal with the kids sometimes other than to praise and spoil them. James was different than other kids. Although only twelve years old he what the mobster's mother called an old soul. He was more mature than some adults and that concerned Silk when Aisha said she was going to marry him. The mobster carefully brought up the subject with her errand boy.

"Aisha is turning into a good poker player thanks to you." Silk commented after James gave her the envelope of drug prices from the FBN agent. "She won a few dollars from Almonette and I last night. Have you been teaching her anything else?"

"Not much." James answered with a shrug. "A little about baseball."

"Anything else?" Silk asked. The boy shook his head. The mobster stopped the car for a red light on Main Street and looked over at James, "Nothing about when she grows up?"

"No." The errand boy answered with confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Aisha said she's going to marry you when she grows up." Silk said then explained, "I was just wondering if..... "

"I didn't ask her to marry me!" James interrupted with irritation on his voice. "She's just a kid."

"You are too, James!" Silk snapped at him as a car behind her beeped because the light changed to green. The mobster drove through the intersection then pulled the car over to talk to James.

"I don't want to marry her!" The boy insisted and crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't want to marry anyone."

"Settle down." Silk said and wished she would've kept her big mouth shut and asked Almonette to talk to the boy about this. "Maybe Aisha is just fantasizing about getting married like kids fantasize about unicorns and fairy tales. Don't be mad at her."

"I'm not." James quietly said and sighed, "I just taught her how to play poker. I didn't know it would make her want to marry me. Girls are crazy."

"You are right about that, Sir." Silk replied and laughed as she started the car. "Time for lunch. I'm starving. How about a fish sandwich?"

Report Post Tip

honey is looking for a good fish for the party that is going to be held to her place. After looking for so many shops and can't find the fish that she want's, she then decided to go home. On her way home she passes this fish market full of people and decided to take a look. 

"Wow, these are nice!", honey exclaimed. "Could you please tell me how much are these fish?", honey asked the vendor and pointing all fish in sight. The vendor who very curious why honey wants to have fish replied " Uhmmmmm, .."the vendor then give the list of fish to honey while telling all the fish differences.

Sammon:$2:50

Black Sammon:$2:50

Angle Fish:$2:75

Bass:$2:50

Kass Fish:$5:50

Markel Fish:$5:50

Gold Fish:$3:50

Carmel Fish:$5:50

Carnel Fish:$2:50

Big Fish:$2:50

Karnel Fish:$2:50

honey then decided to buy each of every kind of fish then she happily returned back home.

Report Post Tip

10.Markel Bass:$2:50

Payed then left...

Report Post Tip

Payed for fish and walked off

Report Post Tip

Zmeika wanders around the city of Detriot, killing some time before her flight leaves to take her back home. She notices some activity at a place called The Fish Market. She looks at the menu curiously. There seems to be a lot of bass on the menu...but also some smaller fish she couldn't imagine eating. She had always been fond of fish since her father always kept a fish tank growing up. Zmeika has a pet shop back home, not like she needed more animals around her. But a fish is low maintenance right? She walks up the the attendant and say

Good afternoon sir. I'm just curious about Koy fish, are they the same as the japanese koi fish that are perfect for water and rock gardens? If so, can I have a couple live ones?

As the man walks away to get her the fish, with a curious look at the woman who wanted her fish alive, Zmeika shouts after him,

Also can you make sure it's in a larger bag of water, I have a long flight to catch and I want to make sure they make it back with me safely!! Thanks! 

Zmeika hands the man $20 for the three beautiful fish, paying a little extra for the extra effort he put into packaging the fish for her. 

Report Post Tip

Its been one of those days in which she craves for fish. She loves fish especially when they are made as sashimi or sushi . Even grilled fishes are one of the best.

She heard from a friend of a friend which is the second cousin on the female side of the daughter in law , of Cray's neighbor on the other side of town , which is rumored to have an affair of the student of the sensei at the National Institute , that Motor City have this great Fish Market which is second to none ( since there is no other competition , so it is but logical that it is the 1st on the market ) .

" Let us see what is in store for us today " she mumbled to herself. 

Well if ever there is a specie of Fish that she doesn't know , she is sure that she can ask Dakine on it and he will be happy to teach her one or two about it.

Now that she thinks about it , she remembers that he had promise her that they will go fishing the nest time they met.

Report Post Tip

<em>Cristian really fancys fish today he has a look before he buys</em>

"Could I please have some salmon"

<em>Cristian pays for the fish and leaves </em>

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Fish Market
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL