Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:53:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Light and Dark (RP) Started by: Zishla on Oct 17, '08 18:43
Zishla steps into a small room, with a single light hanging from the center of the ceiling. After stepping in, he turns around, to be followed by 3 men, each wearing a dark black mask, hiding their identities.

Zishla: What do you want?! What is this about?!

Masked Man 1: My Boss doesn't like you setting up that shop in his territory.

The other men just nod their heads, don't say a word. One opens a briefcase, containing a bright silver revolver.

Zishla: Come on, man. Its just a business. No need to kill me.

Masked Man 1: Now why would you think we came here just to kill you?

The first Masked Man raises the gun to Zishla's head, and fires just as Zishla drops to the ground.
Report Post Tip
FatalRage is in the bathroom and hears a gun shot runs out the door as he zippers his pants up buttons them and pulls out his gun, he sees Zishla laying on the floor and 3 masked men aims his gun at the assailants and shoots the one of them in the arm and another in the leg.The assailants leave as fast as they can.FatalRage runs over to Zishla, looks to see his wound.

FatalRage: Zishla it looks like they just grazed you.Luckily for you they got a bad shot at point blank range.What do you want to do about this.
Report Post Tip
Zishla sits up and looks around, dazed a bit.

Zishla: Yeah, he just got a bit off my arm. Let's get out of here, and get a hold of the boys. This could be big.

Zishla and FatalRage depart, leaving the small room, into a warehouse, then out to the street. Zishla looks around the back seat, finds an old shirt, and bandages up his arm with it. FatalRage hops in the driver's seat, and turns the car on. Zishla gets in the passenger seat, and signals FatalRage to start driving back to the HQ.

Zishla: Let's go through that contact list the boss gave us, see if we can get some help.

Zishla opens up a small paper, and looks at the list of names...

Zishla: Looks like we should get enough. Better make the call to the HQ to gather up anyone else that may come to help.
Report Post Tip
Phantom_Ghost, sitting in the HQ hears the phone ring. Being a lazy son of a bitch, he lets it ring and pulls his cigarettes out from his pocket. He takes a walk outside and lights one up, leaning against the building relaxed.

"Phantom_Ghost!" An underling yells, "Sir, the phone it's for you. It's Zishla. He says it's important."

Phantom flicks his cigarette, and rushes inside to pick up the phone, anxious to hear anyone on the other end.

"Hello?"
Report Post Tip
Zishla hears the underling yell for Phantom_Ghost, and anxiously waits for an answer. He looks down the list again, as he hears "Hello?".

Zishla: YES! Phantom_Ghost? Hi, I'm Zishla. From the family, you know, that one that, yeah. That was me. Hey, I need some help. Some guys from Rio's crew tried to kill me. I need some help. I have that list that the boss gave us, who should I call? What should I do?

As FatalRage keeps driving around, evading certain blocks, Phantom_Ghost manages to calm Zishla down from his, rather horrific, situation.
Report Post Tip
Phantom's eyes widen as he listens to the story. He wipes his hands on his pants and calmly talks to Zishla.

Alright, first of all, calm down. Everything's going to be good, I've just gotta get a hold of my brother.

Whilst calming Zishla down, Phantom blurts out an address in hopes that Zishla would write it down.PG hangs up the phone, walks to his bar, grabs a bottle of Whiskey and brings it back to the phone, swigging it periodically.
The phone rings at Fantom's HQ...
Report Post Tip
While Zishla and FatalRage are driving around he yells out an address

FatalRage:Is that where you want me to drive to.

Zishla is tied up on the phone so FatelRage puts the peddle to the metal, flying by cops on the side of the road.One of the cops pulls out and tries to catch up but they are no where in site.FatalRage pulls up to the address and turns to Zishla

FatalRage: This is the right place isnt it? I hope so cause we are almost out of gas.
Report Post Tip
Phantom_Ghost slams down the phone for the thirteenth time, trying to reach Fantom_Ghost, but to no avail.

God damnit.

He hears a car drive up. Phantom's muscles tense and he gets goosebumps on his arms. Phantom_Ghost picks up his pistol and peers out the window. To his relief, Zishla and Fatal are rounding the corner to his steps. Zishla is bleeding on his sidewalk...
Report Post Tip
Amadeo is walking on the sidewalk as a bleeding Zishla gets out of the car. Concerned for his family's health he asks what has happened and how he can help.
Report Post Tip
Amadeo helps Fatal get Zishla up the steps to Phantom's place. Outta the streets and safe for now.

Sorry to come in unannounced Phantom but I saw Zishla was in trouble and wanted to help.
Report Post Tip
sees Fatal and Amadeo help walk Zishla upstairs

You guys continue going upstairs i'll walk up behind you and make sure the place is clear.

walks backwards up the stairs holding a gun on each hand looking from side to side
Report Post Tip
FatalRage drives Zishla to the address given to him by Phantom_Ghost, and hop out of the car. Just as they are about to walk in, Amadeo stops them. After a quick explanation, Zishla rings the doorbell. As Fantom_Ghost appears, the three look around, then enter.

Zishla: Hey Fantom, thanks for letting us hang out a bit. We had...a...situation. Some guys from Rio's crew tried to kill me. Yeah. So, we're gettin some people together, gonna try and strike back.

After a bit larger explanation, they heard some footsteps. FatalRage grabs his gun, and looks down the steps. He sees Rosa, lowers his gun, and instructs her to enter as well.

Zishla: Ok, I'm feeling better. Now, we need to get something put together. How many people we got? 5? That could work. Let's make a few more calls then start putting this thing together.
Report Post Tip
I'm still waiting for Fantom to call me back, he's been feeling under the weather today, but I'm a little concerned because he hasn't checked in. Phantom is clearly worried.

Bigger things at hand now. Rosa, go to my kitchen and grab the gauze. Fatal, get some ice. If we're going to strike, we need to dress this wound.

Phantom takes another swig of the whiskey and hands it to Zishla.
Report Post Tip
Phantom also passes Zishla his phone to make some calls.
Report Post Tip
As they get Zishla bandaged up Fatal notice Phantom_Ghost is disturbed cause he cant get a hold of Fantom_Ghost

OK.Zish you should be good to go now.

looks at PG

Hey Phantom_Ghost I think we should go make sure Fantom_Ghost is OK.I dont know what you all think but they may have tried to hit FG also.That is the worst case scenario.Rosa can stay here with Zishla and make the calls , and we can grab some guns and make sure your brother is OK, at least I think he is your brother you two look a lot a like.

Grabs the car keys and his gun and looks at PG
Report Post Tip
Amadeo nods in agreement with Fatal

I Agree, we should go check on Fantom to make sure he is ok. If they're going after him, we may get there before they have a chance. If they aren't he may be able to assist us.
Amadeo pulls out his piece and checks to make sure it's full of rounds

Phantom, what do you think? Are you alright with this?
Report Post Tip
Phantom is worried, but is relieved that they all want to find his brother.

Yes. I think this is the best course of action. Zish, will you be okay here?

Phantom, awaiting Zishla's answer packs his pistol in his shoulder strap, and opens his drawer to reveal another hand gun. He places that one in the front of his pants and grabs his keys.
Report Post Tip
Zishla nods, then proceeds to lay the ice and such on his wound.

Zishla: Yeah, you guys go check on him. I'll be fine here. I'll try and get a hold of some more people to help us out.

Zishla rests his head back on a chair as the group of armed mafiosi exit the house.
Report Post Tip
Hey, I think you guys need more people i'll join ya'll

grabs both of her gun and follows the guys
Report Post Tip
I agree. We could use the extra guns if something happens. Zishla will be safe here. We need to hurry though. Fantom may be in danger.

Amadeo opens the front door of the house and exits. Phantom_Ghost, FatalRage, and RosaDeLuca are right on his tail. The four load into Fatal's automobile. Fatal driving, Phantom in the passenger seat, Rosa and Amadeo in the back.

Fatal dirves to get fuel for the car and then drives toward Fantom_Ghosts house.

They had better not messed with Fantom. Phantom_Ghost quietly mutters to himself

They'll be sorry they messed with any of us
Amadeo retorts
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Light and Dark (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL