Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:27:38
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Rogue Dealer (RP) Started by: SaulSilver on Oct 21, '08 14:56
A Man walks upto the coffee shop and opens the door, he walks in and takes him coat off and hangs it up.

"Good evening Mr.Saul, what brings you here at this time?" The coffee woman said.

"Am here meeting some friends and looks like am first here. Could i have a coffee please milky with one sugar thank you."

Saul walks over to the table at the back of the room and sits facing the window, he waits a few minutes starring out of the window then the woman brings his coffee over and places it on the table.

"Here you go i hope you enjoy."

Sauls hands her the money. "Thank you."

She then walks off into the back, Saul still sitting in the coffee shop on his own, waiting. Suddenly he see's a car pull up outside the coffee shop window with three men. One man sitting in the passeger seat opens the window of the car and shoot at him, the coffee shop window smashes and Saul falls to the ground flipping the table over for protection. He then struggles to get his gun out, as the bullets fly past him. A few moments later he manages to pull his gun, then he hears the car take off the wheels spinning making a screeching sound and a few more bullets go off, they sound closer than the last set of bullets. Saul stays behind the table as he hears the door open and feet walking on the broken glass.

"Saul?"

The foot steps getting closer. "Saul?"

"I know that voice" He whispers to himself. So he looks over the table slowly with his gun ready to shoot.

"Saul its only me, sorry am late i just seen what happened. Are you ok? Did you catch who it was"

Saul stands up and shakes the dirty off him, lowering his gun.

"Yes it was good you come when you did or i would have been dead."

Saul walks over to the counter and throws aload of money on the counter.

"Thats for all the damage."

Turns to the man. "Come on lets go and find that scum." Sauls leave the coffee shop and waits outside..
Report Post Tip
Jimmy had just turned the corner as he seen the car speed off.On a quick glimpse he had caught the license plate on the car and took off on a fast pace to regroup with Saul and the other men.Seeing the place littered with bullet holes only raised the rage within Jimmy.He quickly mentioned to Saul that he had caught the license plate and that it was one of the uptown boys from what he could see.A few more words exchanged the men made there way back to the headquarters to regroup
Report Post Tip
Saul got into the back of Jimmys car they arrive to the HQ Saul without a wound. They all get out of the car and head into the HQ.

"So you said you caught the plate on the car Jimmy, do you know where about in town we can find them. I think we should head up there in a few moments"

Sauls goes and gets changed into a clean suit and comes back down just finishing on the phone. He walks upto Jimmy "I just had a call off Sal he has been busted and needs us to help bust him out i think we need a few more men so we should go and get him."

Saul and Jimmy head back to the car as there about to drive they are stopped by one of there family, he jumps in the back.
Report Post Tip
Jimmy nodded,showing Saul the numbers he smiled.That Sal, he was always getting busted.Jimmy didn't mind breaking him out,he knew it was gonna take all the men they could get to hit those uptown boys back.They had a base located on West Burbank street and Jimmy knew it was well protected.He had been called upon by the boss sometime ago to do some surveillance on there base.He knew that place in and out. He had times and routine patterns all down pat.Snapping back he told Saul it was time to break Sal out and they headed off to the local prison
Report Post Tip
Meanwhile, across town
Ali Al-Qaatil is working his street, keeping it clear of thugs and collecting his protection money while he sees a black car scream past, fishtail around a corner into a driveway, and park inside what should have been an abandoned warehouse. Ali speaks to himself:

What the hell? This is MY street. Who's setting up shop over there?

As he says this, Ali Al-Qaatil's hands instinctively check his gun, seeing that it is still at his side and loaded, and his feet propel him to the rooftops so he can scope out what he's dealing with
Report Post Tip
"OK Jimmy you got ya gun load and ready? Lets go to Detroit jail."

Jimmy takes off and heads to the jail, when they get there Saul jumps out and ask Jimmy to keep the car running. He walks upto the front gate when it is Guarded by two guards, he walks upto the first and grabs him with his gun to his hed and shot the other guard.

"Open the gate or you get it to."

The guard unlocks the gate and they head to the cells were two other guard are standing outside Sals cell.

"Ok i dont want to have to do this the hard way but open the cell and release him now."

The guard open it and sal walks over to Saul, Saul hands him his gun. "Come on man Jimmys outside wait for us."

Saul Shoot the two gaurd in the legs and pushes the other guard in the cell, they both run out to the car and jump in, Jimmy takes off quickly heading, into the town.
Report Post Tip
Run's and shouts

Hey Guys wait up dont leave me behind

grabs his gun and see's he has no bullets and says to himself

O Crap :(
Report Post Tip
Saul hears Mikhail-Faustin and tells Jimmy to wait, He looks over to the prison and seen 5 police come running out with there guns. Mikhail-Faustin jumps in the car and Jimmy flys off.

Saul looks over his shoulder to the back seat. "Just about made it Mikhail, annd here you go i got some bullets for ya."

Saul throws a few bullets to Mikhail-Faustin. "So did you heard what happened?"
Report Post Tip
Dodging the cars as he speeds his way back to headquarters he can't help but laugh at Sal.Once again he got himself arrested for being a peeping tom.It seems the women caught him this time and called the cops.She had gotten a good description of him and the cops wasted no time in slapping the cuffs on him.Jimmy continued his way back to headquarters.As he pulled in he nodded to the two other men and spoke

Listen guys. I know these uptown boys well.We are gonna need to pack some major heat,Its a good thing I made sure that family arms depot was stocked up this week.Grab what you can and remember you may not walk back alive from this.

He grabs himself a few weapons and tosses them in the trunk of the car
Report Post Tip
Ye i heard what happend pretty mad anyways where we off??
Report Post Tip
Meanwhile, across town
Ali has been watching the scoundrels through his binoculars for a while, and they seem to be stocked. More than a few assault rifles, and plenty of other guns stacked up as well. He hopes they're just for deals, but from the way they're cleaning them, it seems like a few have been used recently.

Crap. There's no way I can take care of this myself, and I'll bet they've caused some trouble already. Hope I don't get fingered as the one, accidentally. I'm way over my head here.

Al-Qaatil rushes to the nearest phone and frantically pounds in the number for his HQ. Malc picks up.

I got a problem. Some punks set up across the street. They're packing. Look like they've been up to no good. You hear any news 'bout them? Can't very well let someone open an arms factory across the street, can we?
Report Post Tip
Saul grabs his gun and puts it down the back of his pants and a few clips in his pocket of his suit. Hand Mikhail-Faustin a few guns to.

"We are heading uptown to get those guys that shot at me, so you need to been up for it to take these bums out."

Saul lights up a cigar and goes outside to smoke it. Standing by the cars he waits for the rest of them.
Report Post Tip
Hey, Mind if i help you guys out?

Seems kinda dangerous and i'm willing ot give an extra hand

smiles and looks at everybody helping out
Report Post Tip
Noticing the young lady standing before them Jimmy tilts his head looking her over.He thinks to himself how much of a shame it would be if she got killed out there.He looks over at Saul

Whaddaya say Saul think we could use her maybe as the get away driver?

He stacks some dynamite in his bag as he waits for Sauls Response
Report Post Tip
Saul smokes the rest of his cigar and flicks it away and looks over at Jimmy.

"Sure, have you seen her she can handle herself."

Smiles at MissFreedom. "Grab yaself a few guns to Miss."

"How are we for everything noe Jimmy?"
Report Post Tip
Hey Mam welcome aboard hehe
Report Post Tip
Jimmy checks the trunk of the car.He see's that it is well stocked up and that everyone has a few pistols on them as well.He looks of at Saul and tells him to hold on for a second as he makes a call to one of his closest friends he made while he was scoping out the base on West Burbank.He calls Al-Qaatil and asks him a few questions

Hey Al, How is the upstown boys operations looking.They tried to knock off one of my family and we are just about ready to drive up there and take them head on.Anything you can give us, how many men they have or what there arsenal has been looking like lately?

Jimmy listens as Al-Qaatil responds
Report Post Tip
"Sure thing Jimmy"

Saul and everyone esle want by the car while Jimmy make the phone call.

"So you guys up for killing today?"

Saul pulls out more cigars, he offers them to everyone.
Report Post Tip
While talking with Malc the Alc, Al-Qaatil is told to expect a phone call from Jimmy, and to give him full cooperation

They's hold up in an old abandoned warehouse across the street from me. From what I could see, we got about four guys, two gals, and a few floozies down here. They're a bit preoccupied, if you know what I mean, but if we blow the surprise we're in for trouble. They've got one hell of an arms locker. The warehouse itself is walled off, some high concrete walls surround the place, probably built to keep strikers from vandalizing the place. The only way we can get in is the front, but they've only got one guy watching it. If we can take him out quietly, we should be able to both catch the rest off guard, and trap them in their own fortress. I'll keep a lookout and let you know if things change.

Ali Al-Qaatil sets down the phone, his heart racing. He's only been in his family for a day, and a dozen lives are already in his hands.
Report Post Tip
See Jimmy put the phone down and coming walking over, he turns to MissFreedom and Mikhail-Faustin.

"You you two ready for this? its not going to be easy."

Jimmy gets closer to them. "So how was the call Jimmy. Did you get all the info we need?"

Sauls opens the car door for MissFreedom and smiles.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rogue Dealer (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL