Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Will the Soil Provide? An analogy for YOU Started by: TheKukuFactor on Feb 02, '13 15:48

Hello friends, it is the Kuku Factor.

Today we are going to discuss the links between the framework we find ourselves in, the cities of this thing, and the interlocking, inter and intra dependend exchanges that define this and us.  In other words, the relationships.

First, friends, we must think of succinct analogies for these longhand concepts before starting to evaluate and discuss.  The framework, the cities, shall henceforth be known as THE SOIL.  The inter and intra dependent exchanges, shall henceforth be known  as RELATIONSHIPS.  I realise that relationships have already been mentioned as being a different term for the inter and intra dependent exchanges, but reiteration stems from iteration, and that can't be a bad thing, in most scenarios, or CASES, which might be a different way of putting it.

The soil, the soil is where things grow.  It's is where life comes from.  Is where things go after death.  It is where children play.  Is is where children skip, jump and run.  All of these terms could be classed as play, but we are going Hell bent for leather to extrapolate as much as possible.  The soil is also where adults interact.  There are places of business.  There are bars, restaurants, HQs, coffeeshops.  All of the aforementioned are of course places of business, but we are, again, I reiterate, extrapolating as much as possible.

There's a world outside your window, and it's the soil.  We must nourish the soil.  We must keep it earthen.  

A discussion with a spokesperson from the transportation industry, led to some startling conclusions.  I challenged him as to why he claimed that it was humans, and not machines and location, that made his organisation what it is.  He dithered.  He didn't accept the challenge, he instead asked of I had a bus timetable query.

I did not.  That itself tells its own story.

So it is that we arrive at relationships.  Yes friends, that means friendships, employer/employee relationship, hunter and hunted.

There will come a time, despite the best intentions of the soil, despite the offer of tranportation advice, that death will occur.

What then?  Well, the soil should provide.

So let me ask you, friends:

CAN THE SOIL ALWAYS PROVIDE?  SHOULD THE SOIL ALWAYS PROVIDE?

Report Post Tip

TLDR

Report Post Tip

It's not that long and it is self evident.  The soil is all around us.

Can the soil provide?

Report Post Tip

As much as most of this bloodlines words are slightly, silly should we say, it's no reason to completely disregard everything they say and reply with 'TLDR'

That is exactly why these streets aren't as thriving as they used to be. If you can't be bothered to read a moderately sized speech, why do you even visit the streets at all?

I think that the soil will always provide, it always has in the past, and I imagine it always will in the future. This place of ours has seen some big times of dismay, and death. Yet, it has always picked itself up, dusted itself off, and grown again into something commendable. I don't think this will ever change, unless the people roaming the streets change drastically, and aren't willing to put in the time and effort to make it great, which I also don't see happening any time soon.

Report Post Tip

Sammy, you are in a position to enrich the soil.  The soil must be more fertile.  The roots must be nurtured and the weeds must be pulled out, ruthlessly.

But you are right, the soil WILL always provide.  But provide what?  And to whom?

Are there those, in the soil, who don't deserve the soil?  Should weekds be allowed to be in the soil, beside the roots and the growers?

One must ask, along with the soil, must we tolerate the showers along with the growers?  Should the weeds be treated with a mower?  Should the weeds be pushed into the soil, lower?  On and on, more and more, we are getting the to the soil's core.

OR could it be, that a new analogy is needed?

Report Post Tip

Whilst comments like TLDR don't help, I can't say I'm surprised by them. Though Sammy I wonder whether or not we should refrain from linking this person to the well known bloodline the name suggests, as we only so recently had another http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=421278"> person along the street from said bloodline and he appears to be alive and well in Detroit.

That said, I entirely agree with Sammy's assessment, there have always been hard times, good times and times of indifference around these parts, the world always gets back on its feet and back to where it once was. Its one of the things that ensures peoples bloodlines return

Report Post Tip

face palms

this lad

Report Post Tip

What is happening to the community? Seriously if your too lazy to actually state a whole sentance I am not sure I want to hear what you have to say. Sprouting off nonesense letters at me instead of speaking words just shows you have no class and probally dropped out of school way too soon. Have some apprication for life and actually state an intelligent thought/point otherwise why waste space on your one "word" answer. Sorry I felt it needed to be said and I dont mean to be offensive but I find it so offensive not only to us citizens but to the gods as well when you cant even take the time to speak out 4 whole words.

Report Post Tip

If this is not him, whoever is dumb enough to attach themselves to his bloodline definitely deserves 'TLDR'.

The guy is a moron who's endless drivel deserves nothing but disdain. He's had his chances, he's not getting anymore from me.

TLDR.

Report Post Tip

Nothing to do with me

Report Post Tip

no one deserves a one "word" answer and honestly Silence speaks ten times louder than 4 letters. if we were all to ignore people who bother us instead of giving any reaction regardless of one word or one paragraph I bet you these so called idiots would pack up and probally never show their faces on here. But a response is exactly what these "trolls" are looking for.

Report Post Tip

Most trolls are, Kuklinski isn't Sinfist. When he is ignored he makes up new bullshit. So I'd rather do what he does to most of the population and wind him up.

Report Post Tip

TLDR ftw. I agree withy countdown, which is scary actually. Any how, the name will always bring a negative reaction, a reaction that warrants such a piss poor effort from myself. No matter what anyone says, this will always be my intial reaction, untill he, or whoever is stupid enough to take on this name, changes their ways.

Report Post Tip

But you just made my point. Some people will be more persitant with their attention seeking. When you ignored said person they decided to go up a notch which then got your attention. If they are that kind of person its even more important to ignore them as most likely if they continue they will get to a point of no return and then possibly the gods will then have to get involved and take action 

Report Post Tip

Let's not pretend he made on poster, we ignored and the next time he posted we were enraged again Sinfest.

This went on for months and months... years and years in fact. The Kuklinski blood and anyone that is retarded enough to associate themselves with that name has a lot of healing to do with a lot of people before they get any sort of serious reaction from us. It has had more chances than 300 cats have lives.

There comes a point when something snaps and you just say... no fucking more. His time has come and he knows he's going to have to work to change that.

Why do the Gods have to interfere? This is entirely a problem us 'users'' have to deal with. You choose ignorance as the best policy, myself and fred do not. That's our choice.

Report Post Tip

Well ok yes it is your choice to do whatever. I am not saying your breaking a rule of some sort though. I am just saying when you decide to state something in the streets, why would you not want to show the best side of you that you can? Why would you go and stoop to their intelligence showing the rest of us that you're not any better than they are. I know both fred and you are not idiots but I have had dealings with both of you. Not everyone reading the streets has had dealings with both of you and now all they have to go on is what your posting today. I just feel you could instead of showing people who may not know you that you are indeed a man of honor and belong in this strange world we call life. 

Report Post Tip

I think one of my Ancestors said it best... its not Kuklinski, its cocklinski

Report Post Tip

Errrr though this is not kuku though, Last i heard kuku was working as a good little mobster, Well as good as a mobster can be in Detroit. my guess is that this is someone else hideing under kukus banner and doing a pretty good job at it by the reactions i have heard so far.

Khamul wraps his tattered robe around himself and slinks off into the dark night as his masters voice echos inside of his head

KHAMUL You must find it for me

Report Post Tip

As good as a mobster can be in Detroit? I wasn't aware that those of us from the fine city of Detroit had a lesser ceiling than mobsters from other cities. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Report Post Tip

joseph_rogan: dont take it so personal, it was cleary meant as an overall statement. Like, how good can an actual mobster be, given the fact we cheat, steal and kill, and the fact he resides from DT, see the connection?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Will the Soil Provide? An analogy for YOU
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL