Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:01:26
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Philly Friendship Tax Started by: Briana_Arao on Oct 23, '08 12:32
Captain Briana safely guides the HMS Friend Ship into her favorite Philly port customized with beautiful pink colors, rainbow decorations, and chocolate sweets for the disembarkation. She and First Mate Numbers4Glory walk together off the ship and hasten to a shoddily constructed podium where Briana begins to address the large crowd.

Friends, I am deeply saddened by the recent loss of my cohort Premier. He and I had large-reaching plans for Philadelphia and we were going to begin implementing them as soon as his headquarters and my ship were settled. With recent events and the safety of Philadelphia coming into question, I have decided to implement a "buddy system" in order to protect those fair souls who are guided into our ports.

Philly Friendship Tax

As a part of the new founded Friendship tradition of Philadelphia, each visitor to Philly will hereby be required to make one friend upon arriving in the city. While new friends are preferred, we must cherish and support the bonds of old friends as well, so any and all sailors or mafiosos in the city limits are available. Feel free to make friends with myself as well if you are interested.

What will friendship detail? That is up to you. You may send your friend a mail, some cash, a handshake, or even a hug to get your message across. I understand some of you might be a little shy meeting new people, so if you choose to select someone as a "secret friend," that is acceptable as well. Feel free to list your new friends

HERE

and let the world know of your budding friendships.

Failure to make friends will result in a rather unfriendly result from First Mate Numbers4Glory or me. This might take place through a strongly-worded mail, a stern look, or even sailors and mafiosos being forced to walk the plank. Do not forget, we have room for many of you in our ship's brig! A harsh lesson will be in store for those with cavalier attitudes towards the seriousness that is this decree.

Thank you for your compliance with this tax. I will always put Friendship first when dealing with all Philly-related matters and I hope you will do so as well.

One more thing: Ensign SeamanStaines has no friends, so please someone, help the poor Barnacle out!

Captain Briana and First Mate Numbers step down from the podium to thunderous applause from the masses. SeamanStaines sits lonely in a corner, no one yet heeding Briana's imploring wishes for the young boy to find a sailor friendship. She and First Mate Numbers grab SeamanStaines by the hand and guide his large figure back onto the HMS Friend Ship and let him guide the steering wheel for a few minutes as they begin to sail back on the Seven Cit-Seas.
Report Post Tip
You have completely lost your fucking mind.
Report Post Tip
I agree, but hey, we're all uh... unique in our own ways
Report Post Tip
lol u crazy person lol nice thinkin though :) ill make a new friend if i come to philly it wont be that hard to get a friend will it?
Report Post Tip
Not Sure what the Hell is going on, But at least you are making it interesting lol
Report Post Tip
tsk tsk Hi you shouldn't use those bad words. Next time I see you in Detroit I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap.
Report Post Tip
Please wear the French maid outfit when you do so.
Report Post Tip
Wrinkles his nose as he hears what Hi said.

Well, it seems like someone woke up on the grumpy side of the bed. I know who my first friend is going to be! We'll see if I can't turn that frown upside down.
Walks away, whistling "Don't Worry, Be Happy"
Report Post Tip
Friendship is everything on the Friend Ship.

Philly can only benefit from this. Tired after a long day of racketeering? Join the HMS Friend Ship and make a friend.

First Mate Numbers4Glory extends his arms... Have one on me.
Report Post Tip
Marietta stares at Briana blankly after the woman finished her speech. Several minutes passed by before she turned around and slowly began to walk down the Streets to find her car. Jumping inside, a lone tear slips down her cheek and a single sentence slips from between her pale lips as her hands begin to shake upon the steering wheel.

We're all doomed.
Report Post Tip
Taskmaster hears the news from his pilot in the air.

Turn the damn plane around, we're going home. What have we done?
Report Post Tip
What Marietta didn't express was that her tear was from happiness; her entire car was filled with flowers. She loved it. She had never felt so loved by a true friend in her life.

"We're all doomed" she said, before continuing under her breath "doomed to be the happiest members of organized crime ever!".

First Mate Numbers4Glory was touched by the Don's ringing endorsement. He would convey it to his eternal friend Hi, over coffee later that evening. What a story.
Report Post Tip
God, im on a shop with a bunch of loony's.

Smirks

Swigs some rum

That's better
Report Post Tip
It is a ship seaman Telkin.

If it was a shop though, it would sell friends.
Report Post Tip
Aye, 'tis a ship, my mistake. Must be the craziness around here making me say funny things
Report Post Tip
This is 100% retarded.

Good job.... NOT.
Report Post Tip
I think Link needs a friend.
Report Post Tip
Saul walks over with arms open.

"I will be Links friend"
Report Post Tip
Link rolls his eyes and walks away

"Some fuckin mafia"
Report Post Tip
Hahaha I like your idea dear. It will make things.... interesting.

Link she is trying to change things up. Why not?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Friendship Tax
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL