Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:51:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
HotIce Family Suits Started by: Almonette on Mar 10, '13 00:21

Before Silk could suggest her mother go home the phone rang. The young mobster left the kitchen and went into the other room to answer the call. When she hung up a few minutes later Almonette was standing in the room with her.

"That was Gio." Silk explained. "They still haven't found the bastard. We came up with a plan to bait him out of hiding. I asked Gio to send someone over here to take you, my mother and the kids somewhere safer. After you're all gone I'll turn on the lights in the shop, unlock the front door and hope Johhny shows up. When he does I'll take him out."

Instead of agreeing with Silk's plan Almonette shook her head and argued she didn't want to leave.

"DAMN IT!" Silk cursed. "You are the most hard headed stubborn woman I've ever met!" The young mobster took a deep breath to calm her temper. "FINE! If you want to stay here with the kids then stay away from all windows and doors. You and Aisha sleep in the bedroom tonight. I'll tell James he gets the couch in here and I'll sleep on the couch in the shop." Just to be sarcastic Silk asked, "Is that okay with you, boss?" Instead of responding with a smart ass comment Almonette surprised the California girl with a kiss.

Shortly later one of Giovanni's associates arrived to take Vivian home. After Almonette took Aisha into the bedroom Silk walked over to the couch where James was going to sleep for the night. The mobster pointed across the room and said, "There's a gun on that shelf behind the Bible. If anything happens to me and Almonette get the gun and protect Aisha. Okay?" James nodded.

Report Post Tip

After Almonette kissed Silk she smiled at the young mobster and said, "Do you really think I'm going to let you go this alone?  Crazy Cali girl." She kissed the young mobster again, then proceeded to take Aisha to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Almonette looked at her daughter and said, "You're going to be sleeping with me tonight, is that okay with you?"  

The child nodded and said, "Yes ma'am," then proceeded to climb into bed.

Almonette finished a cigarette and laid in bed, hands behind her head, just staring at the ceiling thinking about the days events and the future.  It wasn't long before the mobster felt a small tug on her shirt, and a small voice say, "Can I, um, curl up next to you?"

Almonette smiled down at her daughter and said, "Of course you can" and she wrapped her arm around her daughter, as her daughter used her shoulder instead of the pillow to sleep on.

The two of them fell asleep a lot easier than the mobster thought possible, the peace and calm wasn't too far lasting when Almonette was jarred awake by a cracking sound followed by a loud thud in the next room.  Almonette looked down and saw Aisha still sound asleep, and thought 'Damn the girl could probably sleep through a tornado.'  She quickly rushed out to the shop, and to her amazement, it wasn't Silk standing over Johnny's body, it was James.  She looked over to Silk, and they both exchanged surprise glances.

"James, what's going on?" Almonette whispered.

"You all fell asleep, someone had to keep watch.  This guy came sneaking in, and I didn't like the feeling I got from him so I hit him with this ball bat."  James said, as he brought the bat down again on Johnny's chest.

"Good job James"  Almonette said, as she checked over his face, arms and hair to make sure he was indeed alright.

"I'm fine Auntie Alma, I surprised him."  James said, and gave the mobster a quick hug.

"You're a quick thinker James.  Very good job."  Almonette said as she ruffled the boys hair.  "Now do me a favor, and check on Aisha, make sure she is okay and sleeping alright."

Almonette walked over to Silk to make sure her woman was alright as well, when she saw the Cali girl was fine she said, "Damn, James is a quick little thinker, he is definitely going to make a damn fine Mafioso one of these days.  Now lets hurry up and get Johnny here into the alley, and make sure he gets some good swimming lessons before the kids come out and see whats going on."

Report Post Tip
Standing in the doorway between the suit shop and the apartment Silk watched James pummel Johnny with a baseball bat. The boy swung hard and hit the man's side. The loud crack of the bat hitting ribs over and over again filled the apartment. When the bedroom door opened Silk looked over at Almonette. She was equally surprised by the violent scene in the living room.

After the mobsters talked for a few minutes Silk pulled Johnny's body towards the back door. She was about to ask Almonette to open the door, but the older mobster had a far off look in her eyes again. Assuming her friend was distracted by thoughts of her daughter Silk looked over at the bedroom doorway where James was standing.

"James, help me take Johnny outside before Aisha wakes up and sees this mess." Silk said to the boy.

James quickly went to the door and opened it then helped drag Johnny outside. "I'm sorry, Silk."

"Never ever apologize for protecting people, James." The mobster told the boy and stopped dragging the body when they got to the dumpster in the alley. "There's always messes to clean up in our line of work."

"No I mean I'm sorry I didn't use the gun you told me about." James said then then quietly confessed, "I don't know how to shoot."

"I'll teach you." Silk took out her gun, aimed it and Johnny's head on the ground and pulled the trigger. She was glad James was startled by the shot. "It's not as easy as it looks. We'll go to a training range for you to practice."

James nodded and they walked back into the apartment. Almonette was sitting on the couch with the pets.

"You can sleep on the couch in the shop." Silk said to James. "Good job tonight. Tomorrow we'll go to the range."

As the boy went into the shop Silk sat down on the couch next to Almonette and said, "What a crazy night! I need a big fat Cali joint."
Report Post Tip

Almonette reached in the stand next to the couch and pulled out a bag of Cali weed and rolling paper, then handed it to Silk.  "The kids are sleeping, and lord knows we both could use a big fat Cali joint."   As the younger women rolled the joint, Almonette commented on what a crazy day it had been.  The women chatted for about an hour and things were looking to take a turn for the six hour course, when Almonette kissed her sweetheart and said, "Sorry, love.  With the kids near-by we gotta be a boring responsible adults."  When she saw a slight pout on Silk's face the older woman winked at her and said, "Darlin' you know I can make it up to you."

When the mobster crawled back into bed Aisha sleepily asked her, "where'd you go?"

"I just went to the bathroom, and had a smoke.  Now go back to sleep." Almonette said, stroking the girls hair until she fell back asleep.

The mobster was the first to wake up late in the morning.  She smiled as she watched Aisha sleeping soundly, then walked over where Silk was sleeping on the couch.  Almonette laughed at the sight, Silk had managed to kick off the covers, and the pillows and her socks were on the floor. The older woman laughed as she thought, 'well I know what she was dreaming about.'  She covered the Cali girl back up and walked into the shop and checked on James who was sleeping soundly as well.  Almonette walked back into the kitchen with Angel right at her heels, and started making eggs, bacon and pancakes. 

Report Post Tip

After breakfast James left for school and Almonette went into the shop to call her boss, Mudkip. That left Silk with Aisha in the kitchen. It didn't take long for the mobster to slip into California Girl mode and tell the girl a story. Halfway through her tale about when she was surfing with sharks Silk noticed Aisha wasn't paying attention. The 10 year old had the same far off look in her eyes Almonette had. Silk wasn't sure how to deal with the girl. She took a drink of her coffee and decided she would deal with Aisha the same way she dealt with James, the direct approach.

"Hey Detroit Girl." Silk addressed the girl. "What are you thinking about?"

"Almonette." Aisha answered. "She's my real mom."

A little surprised Silk figured her friend must've talked to the girl when they went to the bedroom the night before. "She told you?"

Aisha shook her head. "She doesn't know I know."

Odd, Silk thought and asked, "Did your parents tell you?"

Aisha shook her head again. "I found a briefcase when I was looking for Christmas presents in my Mamma and Daddy's closet. I opened the briefcase and found a letter from a doctor to my Daddy about me and a picture of me and Almonette when I was a baby."

Glancing at the doorway Silk expected Almonette to walk back in the kitchen any second, but she didn't. Silk took a drink of her coffee and hoped staying on the direct course was doing the right thing to do. "Are you going to tell Almonette you know?"

"No." The girl shook her head. "Promise you won't tell her, Silky." With a pleading look she added, "Please promise."

"Okay, I promise." Silk said although she knew she couldn't keep anything from Almonette. "Why don't you want to tell her?"

Aisha was silent for several seconds. Finally she whispered, "I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" Silk asked.

"She won't like me and she'll give me away again." The girl quietly answered.

"Aww sweetheart, she didn't give you away because she doesn't like you. She loves you." Silk glanced at the doorway again. Still no Almonette. Deciding this was a conversation the older woman should have with her daughter Silk looked at Aisha and suggested, "If you talk to her she'll tell you why." The girl shook head. She's just as stubborn as her mother, Silk thought and finished her coffee. "I'll be right back. I'm going to check on Angel and Kitty."

The California Girl stealthy rushed through the apartment and went into the shop to look for Almonette, but she wasn't there. "Where did she go?" She asked the pets who were lounging on the couch. Back in the apartment Silk went into the bedroom. Almonette was sitting on the bed with Aisha's open briefcase next to her. "Oh good, you know she knows." The young mobster commented and listened to Almonette talk for several minutes.

"Silky, promise me you won't tell her I know she knows." Almonette pleaded.

"Okay, I promise." The California Girl answered although she knew she couldn't keep anything from the little angel in the kitchen. "I'll be right back. I'm going to check on Angel and Killer."

Back in the kitchen Silk knelt down next to Aisha and quietly said, "Almonette knows you know. I strongly recommend a sit down to resolve this." Realizing she just used mafia lingo Silk quickly explained, "I mean, you should talk to her." Again the girl shook her head. Silk sighed and said, "I'll be right back."

The California Girl ran back to the bedroom where Almonette was still sitting on the bed. In her hand was the photo of her and Aisha taken shortly after the girl was born.

"Sweetheart, you should talk to her." Silk suggested.

Almonette shook her head the same way Aisha did. "I'm scared."

After all the other similarities between the mother and daughter Silk guessed, "Scared she won't like you?" Almonette nodded. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" Silk blurted out and shook her head. "Actually, never mind that question. We already know the answer. She loves you. You should talk to her."

Over the next hour Silk went back and forth between the stubborn girl in the kitchen to the stubborn woman in the bedroom. No matter what she said they refused to talk to each other. Finally the mobster decided a bribe was needed to get the sit down to happen. Knowing her woman was the more stubborn of the two Silk approached Aisha in the kitchen and said, "Will you talk to her if I buy you a pony and take you out for ice cream anytime you want?" The girl didn't respond. Silk frowned and thought FBN officers were easier to bribe than this girl. "Not enough? I'll throw in a trip to LA to go surfing and a trip to New York to go to a Yankees game." Just to make the offer a little better she added, "We'll take James with us."

A minute later Silk returned to the bedroom, but this time Aisha was with her. The girl walked over to the bed and sat down next to her mother. Silk leaned in the doorway, tired from her quest to bring peace to Mafia Land. She waved at the two stubborn females and said, "I'm going out to get a drink now..... maybe several."

Report Post Tip

HotIce Family Suits
Corktown, Detroit

Trouble In Paradise

After spending a few hours at her business Hotel California Silk returned home to her apartment next to HotIce Family Suits. Expecting Almonette and Aisha to be there The California Girl was disappointed to find both the apartment and shop were empty.

In the apartment on the coffee table in front of the couch the mobster found a note.

Silky,

I'm taking Aisha home with me. Don't worry. We talked and everything is okay. Thank you for your help this morning. Groceries were delivered and I put them away. I'll ask your mother to babysit Aisha tomorrow night so you and I can spend time with Mr Vodka, Miss Gin, your Cali weed and have 6 hours of fun!

xoxo

Love,
Almonette

Silk frowned after reading the note. The California Girl realized earlier Almonette never invited her to her house. It bothered Silk all day. Instead of doing the calm and rational thing by simply talking to her friend about it the young mobster let her mind wander and assumed several different things. One of them was Almonette was married and had a house full of kids. That crazy idea was dismissed when Silk realized if her sweetheart was married she would've heard about it from their mutual friends.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Silk cursed and threw the note back on the table as she sat down on the couch next to her cat and dog. "What's her problem?" The mobster asked her pets. "All this time we've been involved she's never even TOLD ME where she lives let alone invite me to her house."

Instead of chilling out with a joint Silk started drinking. One drink lead to another. It didn't take long for the alcohol to fuel her crazy thoughts.

"I bet she didn't go home tonight!" The California girl told her pets. "She probably got a babysitter and she's out running around with someone else behind my back. That not so straight girl who was checking her out at the hotel last night is probably all over my woman right now!" Silk refilled her glass, drank it quickly and mumbled, "Women! They're all crazy. Except me, of course."

"FUCK IT! I'm not going to sit around here by myself while she's out having a good time." The California Girl picked up her bottle of whiskey and took it with her as she walked into the suit shop. At the counter she picked up the phone and called Hotel California. "HEY BILLY!" She greeted her associate when he answered the phone. "Close the brothel and bring all the tricks to my apartment for a party." Billy asked a question and Silk quickly answered, "Yes, all of them! While you're at it call our bootlegger. Tell him I want tonight's shipment delivered to HotIce Family Suits. Also, go to Black Bottom to buy weed and stop at the supermarket for chips. Can't have a party without chips!"

Silk hung up the phone and took a drink of whiskey from the bottle. As she stood there drinking the phone rang. "Better not be a floozy looking for my woman." The mobster mumbled and answered the phone.

"Hi Sweetheart." Almonette greeted. "Just calling because Aisha wants to tell you goodnight."

"Ooooookay." Silk replied and listened to the girl talk for a few minutes about her mother taking her out for dinner and a movie then home where she had a TV in her bedroom.

After chatting with the kid Silk felt guilty about thinking her sweetheart was out two timing her. She called Hotel California again. When Billy answered she said, "Cancel the party. I'm going to bed."

Report Post Tip

Frank walks in and tips his hat to everyone and walks to the counter and leaves a couple of bills. 

"Just wanted to thank you for the new suit miss."

After thanking Almonette, Frank walks out heading back to work.

Report Post Tip

""I"Almonette sat, quietly on the bed with the briefcase Aisha brought opened in front of her.  Inside there were letters from the doctor to the young couple.  The letters were always short and to the point, thats one of the things she liked about that doctor always right to the point.

Mr. Gray,

I am pleased to inform you, and Mrs. Gray that I have found a young woman, willing to give you her child.  There will be no legal hassle  I just have to fill out your names as the child's parents on the certificate.  The young woman, Almonette, is but a child herself living a life unsuitable for raising a child.

I await your response,

Dr. Ross

The mobster spent what felt like forever staring at the only picture ever taken of her with her daughter.  The picture the hospital took of every mother with their baby.  Why did they keep this stuff.  Almonette wondered to herself.  Silk had come in a few times, wanting the mobster to talk with the girl, but she was scared her daughter would hate her for giving her up as a baby.  The last time Silk came in she brought Aisha with her, the girl climbed on the bed with her mother and Cali girl waved, and said she was going out for drinks.

"Soooooo," Almonette started to speak, but didn't know exactly what to say. "You know I'm your, um, real mother?"

Aisha just nodded.  "I found this suitcase when I was looking for Christmas presents in daddy's closet.  When I saw you at the house I knew it was you."

"I kind of wondered why you stared at me as you walked up the steps when I went to speak with your parents."  Almonette quietly responded.

"Yeah, when I said hi, your eyes looked so kind.  I, um..." the little girl stammered, afraid to say the next bit. "I, um, I kept wondering on the way up the stairs, why you gave me away.  Did you not like me?"

The older mobster's heart broke when her daughter asked this. "Did your parents tell you anything about me?  After the visit?"

"
They said you were a bad person, and I needed to stay away from you."  Aisha said shamefully.

Almonette began to speak, "I'm not a bad person..."

"I KNOW" the girl interrupted, "I tried to tell them, but they got mad at me."

The mother smiled, "I'm not a bad person, but I don't always do good things.  You understand?"

The girl just nodded, and Almonette continued. "I would never EVER hurt you. I take care of my own, especially my own blood.  The people I work with put a very high price on loyalty and family, but this life of mine is also dangerous.  I gave you away because, I wanted you to have a normal, safe life.  Are you mad at me?"

The girl stared at her mother for a moment, then just shook her head.  "Are you giving me away again?"  The girl asked, with obvious fear and sadness in her eyes.

Almonette took her daughter and hugged her tightly, and told her "Never again. I don't care if I was offered all the money in the world.  I'm not giving you up.  I promise"

Aisha lit up in a smile and hugged her mother tightly back.  Almonette got a an idea, "Hey lets go out to eat and see one of those Charlie Chaplin films the theater is playing?"

"CAN WE?!"  The girl excitedly asked, "I've never been to a movie show"  

"Yeah common kiddo, lets leave Silky a note."  Almonette said. 

Report Post Tip

In the morning Almonette made ham and cheese omelettes for her and Aisha. "Hey Aisha, did you know I run an kids shelter?"  The mobster asked her daughter.

Aisha looked at her mother, "Really?"

Almonette smiled, "Yup. How would you like to spend the day with them and Miss Vivian?"

"What about you? Can't I spend the day with you?" the girl asked.

Her mother looked a bit sad when she said, "I've got business I need to do sweetheart.  You'll get the spend the day with James as well."

The girls eyes light up, "Okay.  Spending the day with Vivian sounds good."

Almonette walked over to the phone and dialed the shelter.  "Hi Vivian.  Would you mind watching Aisha for the day, and possibly tonight?  I have some errands I need to run, and I owe Silky a lil alone time.  Thank you so much."   The woman walked to her daughter and said, "Would you like staying the night with Vivian and the kids?"

The girl looked a bit nervous, "What if they don't like me?"

"You don't have to worry about that, they'll love you.  If they are mean, James will beat them up." The girl's mother said as she winked at her.

Aisha said "I heard you say something about spending time with Silk."  Almonette just smiled and nodded, to which the girl giggled and replied, "I like Silky."

Her mother laughed and said "Me too sweetheart, me too."

After Almonette dropped off Aisha she drove to one of her trusted drug dealers. And bought a pound of the bet LA Weed as well as rolling paper. She then made her way Raoul's Sex Shop where she picked up a little sexy something as a gift for her woman, then over to Hotel California to invite her woman over to her place for a change.

Report Post Tip

After leaving Hotel California Almonette realized she should stop back at the shop and pick up her and her woman's two friends, Mr. Vodka and Miss Gin.  After the quick pit stop.  She quickly drove back to her place and started the set up.  She knew rose pedals, leading to a candle light dinner wouldn't be her woman's thing.  

Instead of rose pedals leading to her table, she trailed dollar bills.  In exchange for a center piece of roses, she chose  a center piece of of 12 finely rolled joints.  She took the finely wrapped gift from Raoul's Sex Shop and placed it at the table where the money was leading to.  She had two  glass on one side of the box and Mr. Vodka and Miss Gin sitting on the other.

As she waited she couldn't help but think just how sexy her woman was going to look in her special lil' gift.

Report Post Tip

~ HotIce Family Suits ~

Date Night

The California Girl went to her apartment next to HotIce Family Suits to take a shower and change her clothes for the big night.

When she arrived at Almonette's house Silk hid the dozen roses she bought by putting them behind her back. The mobster unlocked the front door with the key her sweetheart left for her at Hotel California and slowly walked into the house.

"HEY ALMONETTE!" Silk yelled out and glanced around. On the floor she noticed a trail of money. The California Girl followed the trail to the table full of her favorite things - weed and booze.

"Hey Cali Girl." Almonette greeted. Standing in the doorway between the dining room and kitchen she was wearing the gift Silk bought for her in Philadelphia. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

"Can I have dessert first?" Silk asked and winked.

Six days later...

It was Saturday morning. Silk was making pancakes for Aisha while Almonette slept in. As she cooked the mobster picked up the phone and called her associate, Billy. "How did it go last night?" She asked him.

"All good, Eddie is fish food and I collected our five million." The young trigger man answered.

"Good work." Silk said and looked up at the clock on the wall. "I'll see you in a few hours. If you need to call me I'm at Almonette's house."

After the call Silk put a plate of pancakes on the table in front of Aisha and sat down across from her.

"Why did you say Almonette's house?" Aisha asked.

Over the past week the girl asked a lot of questions, but this one confused Silk more than when Aisha asked why the sky is blue. After thinking about it for a few seconds the mobster said, "Is that a trick question, Detroit Girl?"

"No." Aisha laughed and took a sip of her orange juice. "You said Almonette's house, but you live here too."

"I... " Silk was about to deny it, but she realized since Almonette gave her a key to the house she was there everyday. The California Girl couldn't believe she became the kind of girlfriend who spends one night and never leaves. Not sure about what to tell Aisha the mobster asked, "How did you get to be such a smart girl?"

"James told me to be a good poker player I have to pay attention to people." The answer from the girl made Silk smile. Before she could respond Aisha added, "I'm going to marry James when I grow up."

Stunned speechless again Silk stared at Aisha for a moment then took a drink of her coffee.

"We're going to live in a big white house and have three kids." Aisha said then looked confused. "How do we get kids?"

I'm definitely not answering that, Silk thought and suggested, "Go wake up your mom and ask her."

Report Post Tip

~ HotIce Family Suits ~

Corktown, Detroit

"The street kids scored."

When Silk got home she was greeted by her pets, Angel and Killer. For a moment the mobster wondered why the house was so quiet then she remembered Almonette went to Chicago that morning to do a job for her boss Mudkip and Aisha went to a friend's house after school. Silk took advantage of the ball and chain not being home and ate a dozen cookies then sat down in the living room, put her feet up on the coffee table and lit a joint.

As The California Girl was getting high the front door opened and Aisha walked into the house. Silk quickly put the joint in the ashtray on the coffee table and waved her hands in the air to clear the smoke. "Hey Detroit Girl, what are you doing home already? I thought you were hanging out with your friend tonight."

"Were you smoking weed?" Aisha asked and sat down on one of the chairs in the living room. When Silk hesitated to answer Aisha smiled and said, "It's okay. I won't tell mom."

"Thank you." Silk replied and thought, thankfully she doesn't know her mother gets high too. "How was school today?"

Before Aisha could answer the phone rang. The teenager quickly stood up and said, "I'll get it!" As soon as she picked up the phone Silk noticed the girl frowned. "It's for you." She told Silk and reluctantly added, "It's James."

The mobster stood up and walked across the room to talk to her associate on the phone.

"The street kids scored." James said. It was the news Silk was expecting to hear about a drug dealer she wanted to put out of business for undercutting prices.

"Time to plan our next move." The mobster said. "I'll be at your apartment in one hour."

After the call Silk returned to the couch and looked over at Aisha on the chair. "What's going on with you and James? You didn't sound happy about him being on the phone."

"Nothing." The teenager answered and sighed. "When will Mom be home?"

"Tomorrow afternoon." Silk answered and assumed whatever was going on with James the girl preferred to talk to her mother about. "Did you eat dinner at your friend's house? If not we can go to the deli."

"It's not fair!" Aisha blurted out as if she didn't hear the question about dinner. "James is supposed to be my best friend. I told him everything about me, like I was adopted and what happened when Mom found me. James won't tell me anything about himself other than he grew up on the streets." The girl crossed her arms and mumbled, "Boys are so dumb!"

"Sweetheart, James had a very hard childhood." Silk tried to explain. "Some things aren't easy for people to talk about. I'm sure when he's ready he'll tell you." Not sure if what she said got through to the teenager who was sometimes as stubborn as her mother Silk joked, "If he doesn't you can nag him about it after you marry him."

"Jeeeeeeeeez!" Aisha said with embarrassment and covered her face. "You and Mom are going to tell that story forever. I was just a kid when I said it!"

Silk laughed and stood up, "Come on, Detroit Girl. I'll take you to the deli for dinner and my mom will tell you crazy stuff I said when I was a kid."

After having dinner at her mother's restaurant, The Detroit Deli Silk left Aisha with Vivian and drove to the studio apartment where James lived next to HotIce Family Suits. The apartment she use to live in always brought back memories for The California Girl.

With her head spinning Silk stumbled over to the couch and sat down next to Almonette.

"Next time you want to fuck don't go all the way to the brothel." Silk mumbled and continued, "I live right next door, girl! All you have to do is snap your fingers and say, let's rock and I'll be ready, babe!" With a laugh she added, "But not tonight. I'm soooooooo fucking wasted."

I can't believe those stupid lines eventually worked, Silk thought as she walked into the apartment where James was waiting and as always, ready to work.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: HotIce Family Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL