Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:55
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
And they Say Move IT! Move IT! Started by: Jace_Herondale on Mar 15, '13 01:25

Herondale just got back from some arrangements that Godfather SammyGarcini appointed him to do. It had been a bit tricky and messy but rewarding. After greasing some palms, taking out a few bodies here and there the job was done.

Jace landed at the Loop, Chicago and went straight ahead to the main headquarter of the Windy City. He looked disheveled and dusty, that the bodyguards and made men looked twice at him and hesitated for him to enter the place.

Taking a cigarette to calm himself he drags a long one, inhaling and tasting the smoke inside his mouth before talking

"GodFather SammyGarcini had asked me to deliver a package to the old man in the Suburbs, Chicago . It had been a bit messy but all has been ironed out... " Before he could say another word, the Godfather approached young Jace and stretched his hand waiting for Jace to deliver the package he told him to acquire.

Young Jace took out from his inner pocket a small black box and handed it to Godfather SammyGarcini. The Godfather flicked open the box and nodded, he seems satisfied at what he sees and snaped his fingers to get the attention of his bodyguards

"Its time ,Cpt-Harris must get what he deserves, we now head the Suburbs." He said with a booming voice

~~~~~~~

Arriving at the Suburbs, Godfather SammyGarcini drove straight to the Police Academy HeadQuarters.

Crowds had formed around the headquarters, Godfather SammyGarcini nods his head toward Jace_Herondale to give him the honors.

"Today a new Godfather of Suburbs has risen, he is a man among men, our bloodline have worked alongside for a few years now and I personally can say how humble you are from the very start and willing to do that extra task may it be small or big. "Jace looked around the crowd and saw his crewleader listening intently at his speech

"From being a captain under the leadership of GodFather SammyGarcini you have proved to be a great leader and mentor to everyone that seeks your help. Now with the new changes that the God's have given us , you have been bestowed with the opportunity to run your own District. "

Jace_Herondale sees the Godfather Sammygarcini hands the black box to Cpt-Harris and inside it is the ring for the Godfather of the Suburbs, Chicago

"Ladies and gentleman, with great honor and priviledge I present to you the new Godfather of Suburbs, Chicago. Godfather Cpt-Harris"

Report Post Tip

Cpt-Harris we have been together since the re-building process of this city. During our time we have had ups and downs but you have always been one who stood out to be dedicated to rebuilding something great. Now the time is here and you are our newest Godfather and I cannot even express how proud I am of you. You deserve this my brother.

Congratulations to Cpt-Harris!

Report Post Tip

Anoxia stand behind his new Crew Leader, Deadpool, as he watches Cpt-Harris receive the coveted Godfather ring. Watching him smile as its slipped on to his finger the whole crowd applauds this great achievement. The man who had so kindly taken in Anoxia on his first days in this city was now known as the godfather of this great place, and Anoxia could not be more pleased for Cpt-Harris. Taking his cigar from between his lips Anoxia shouts above the roaring crowd. "Congratulations Godfather Cpt-Harris, there is no better man for the job!" Returning the cigar to its rightful place he proceeds to applaud the new Godfather.

Report Post Tip

ChaosSpike approaches the crowd and walks up to GodFather Cpt-Harris.

Our bloodlines go back my friend and all I ever see you do is make more milestones and bigger achievements.Today marks another one.You have been a essential pillar here in Chicago and have built a great foundation and family.The Suburbs are in very good hands and will flourish and expand even further.Congrats to you Harris well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Soprano stands together with his fellow crew members in the crowd. he feels very excited.. this is the moment where the Suburbs have been waiting for.
Cpt-Harris walk by and Soprano steps in front of him and says:

Harris if someone deserved it, it is you!
I wanted to say not only for myself, it is a honor to serve under you.
Many years my friend and enjoy this beautiful day together with us!

complimenti!

Soprano steps back and let Cpt-Harris walk past with his bodyguards into the hq

Report Post Tip

DonVisicaro stands in the crowd with the many Chicago members on the new announcement about Chicagos's District The Suburbs. 

Cpt-Harris accompanied with many bodyguards around him and his chosen hands as he smiles and puts on the Godfather ring. DonVisicaronwalks walks up to the man of the hour and gives a toast.

I am so happy for you. Our bloodlines have known each other for a very long time and I am truly excited and overwhelmed to see GodFather Garcini chose the peferct person to reign over the Suburbs. This is truly well deserved and a long time coming. Congrats brother to you and most of all to the great city of Chicago. May we alllive long prosperous lives.

DonVisicaro raises a glass of vino and Salutes to this great achievement. DonVisicaro then hand him a box of top shelve cigars to accompany his new office and HQ.

Report Post Tip

Man_Go was standing in the crowd with his fellow friends of Chicago. He was very excited to hear the good news and was not able to keep a smile from appearing on his face. 

Godfather, we have known each other for quite some time now. Our bloodlines go back to when Chicago was an almost unstoppable force. I am proud to be back in this city where so much of my family history is and glad that our bloodlines have remained friends through all of the times. Cheers to you Godfather Cpt-Harris. Let's ride this wave all the way to the top.

Report Post Tip

Move it! Move it! Clary makes her way and brushed away the crowd. She wanted to be there when Cpt-Harris will receive his ring and be the Godfather of Suburbs, Chicago.

After the long speech of Cpt-Harris, Clary walk towards him, kissed him on the cheek.

"Congratulations Boss!" She greeted Cpt-Harris.

"Working with you for a long time now, I know how great you are and you really deserve to be our Godfather. It is a pleasure and an honor to be working with you and serve you.." She continue.

She then give Cpt-Harris a hug before stepping back to let him past by.

Report Post Tip

It's good to see you here man. You work so damn hard and I've been impressed with your work ever since. You are one of the vital reasons of why Chicago is the way it is today. It's been a pleasure working with you man, and this is just the next step in our awesome ass journey!

Congratulations Cpt-Harris.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to a great man that has risen to the top.  It is very well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Deadpool leaves his Head Quarters a little later than he had initially anticipated. Checking his pocket watch, and adjusting his tie as he races out the door and jumps in his car. Peddle to the metal, the tires screech and blueish-grey smoke rolls from them.

Finally arriving at the festivities, he pushes his way through the crowd of people gathered for the celebration. Reaching the front, he sees many people congratulating the newly appointed Godfather.

"'Godfather Harris'. I like the sound of that I must say! Where do I start? The things you have done for this city were above and beyond what I have ever witnessed before in my many generations here."

Tipping his hat to his boss as he continues

"It has been a pleasure working with you in your crew, as well as the short time I have been your captain. I can say for sure that not only have you had a prestigious ancestry, but you also have a future so bright it pales in comparison to the very sun itself! Congratulations Godfather!!"

Smirking and looking at the other thirsty patrons, he opens his wallet and pulls out a crisp one hundred dollar bill. Handing it to the bartender he exclaims.

"Drinks on me until this runs out. If anyone is still standing after let me know!"

Report Post Tip

"Congrats GodFather Harris!!"

raises her glass up to join the others 

Report Post Tip

Fresh from a recent smash and grab at the local bank, AlbusDumbledore had arrived back at the suburbs and noticed the commotion and the crowds listening to Herondale. With every word the grin on his face became larger and larger, and he leads the applause and cheers as the speech comes to an end. As the people closest Cpt. Harris congratulate him, Albus steps forward and embraces the new godfather of this side of Chicago

Massive congratulations to you, Harris. I am constantly in awe of what you have achieved and continue to achieve - this opportunity is one I know you deserve and one fitting for a leader of your ability.

Albus takes his place back in the crowd as the queue of well-wishers begins to grow

Report Post Tip

Broodjeaapje is next in queue of well-wishers..He waited patiently till he caught Godfather Harris and shakes his hand saying.

" Harris my friend, it's been great serving you, I've never doubted your abilities, You will be one heck of an Godfather.

Broodjeaapje hands over one of the finest whiskey's to Harris.

" I know your too busy now, but when settled, let us enjoy that good whiskey!"

Broodjeaapje nods when he leaves Godfather Harris to celebrate with the rest of his friends.

Report Post Tip

Dr Neo smiles at his old friend.

"It's about fucking time you got this privilege the proper way and not just because a load of bullshit is happening. All the best my very good friend and I'm right by your side 100% of the way buddy! Congratulations you old bastard."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cpt-Harris!

I've been working with you for awhile now and you've been nothing but great, so I know your greatness will continue with you as our new Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Well done lad, this one was in the making for way too long. Cheers and good luck!

Report Post Tip

*Subtle approaches the new Godfather*

Sir, I would to congratulate you on this achievement and wish you the best of luck. Having me in your family and giving me the chance to work for you is greatly appreciated and it was a pleasure. I am proud that I got that opportunity and after getting to know you better I am extremely pleased to see you in this position.

*Salute*

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Cpt-Harris!"

*honey raises a toast to the newest Godfather*

Report Post Tip

Zed was driving drunk down the street as he usually do.  To drunk to even talk let alone drive.  His car swerves and hits a few stray cats and a bum that just happened to be laying there.  Zed looked in the review mirror then slammed on his breaks.  Getting out and stumbling half in the street half on the side walk he walked towards the bum he just hit. 

Oh my god.  Look at him.  He didn't even finish his bottle of whiskey.

Zed snatches up the bottle of whiskey and stumbled back into the car...fell, fell back into the car to drive to the ceremony.  After a few more cats and bums Zed pulls up to the building, stumbles inside, falls on his face and mumbles as he tries to stand....Never mind he couldn't stand so he decided to kneel.  Zed yells something almost understandable.

Concatsalations your holy honorness!  Whiskey you all the fest of llluckk!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And they Say Move IT! Move IT!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL