Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 16:05:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Battle of Los Angeles Started by: Juggalo on Nov 02, '08 22:59
Juggalo walks into the streets, he takes a look at the people around him and starts to speak...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sure you more then aware you can see what is happening tonight In LA.

Honestly, I really like Bi-Polar_Bear. When we got auth in the great city LA, we started out strong. I felt like we defiantly were going to do great things in this city. For a while we were both doing well, making decisions on the bar district. Slowly but surely, we started to speak less and less. I started to notice that he wasn't around much, I shrugged it off. I know he has things to do in another world. Figured, he would be around more later, he was just dealing with something at this point in time. But it's been awhile now, and even though this was something very hard for me to do, I felt the time has come.

Now, I want the best for this city - and even though I do have a lot of respect for Bi-Polar_Bear, I felt I needed to make a stand. The way I have always looked at it there was him and me controlled this city 50 - 50. And I never had a problem with that, but it was starting to get difficult when he wasn't around at much. Even though I know Hi is around, I cant help but think Bi-Polar_Bear was the one who got auth, not Hi.

I know Hi family line is highly respected, even by my bloodline. But I feel like most of the auths were given this chance to prove themselves, and work together in their cities. And I really feel as if it was starting to fade.

I have been doing the best I can, since Marietta has given me this opportunity I have really taken it to heart. I want the best for LA, and I will continue to stand by that until my day has come.

Juggalo bows his head...

Rest in peace to the fallen, and good luck.
Report Post Tip
What a crock.

What end of upkeep to the city wasnt I keeping my end up on Jugg?

Clearly this just shows that you are greedy for power and cannot be trusted.

Ive never denied you audience, or anything else for that matter.

And you are right. My business outside of these cities has kept me very busy of late, but the only people that should be of any concern to is my family. And they have had no trouble understanding or accepting this as nessessary.

Whatever happens as a result of this, all you've done here is shown your true colors. A pale shade of Yellow.

Hang your head indeed.
Report Post Tip
Could we have som specfic examples of what Bi-Polar was doing wrong?

Maybe evidence that his not being here played a role in making things harder for yourself?
Report Post Tip
Do we not have RHM for the very reason of absences of our leader?

You call the fact that Bear had to be away on business a reason for this, that the RHM filling in wasnt good enough for you?

Simply pathetic.

If you had concerns such as this perhaps a bit of diplomacy first would have been the better action rather than popping off shots.

Oh well, you have made your choice and now we must all live or die with it i guess.
Report Post Tip
Oh and no Ode to you in the streets thats for sure.
Report Post Tip
Chuckles slightly at this display and says ' Why cant we all just get along?!!'

Swigs from his hip flask and chuckles to himself, 'People should just listen to us sailors'
Report Post Tip
Oh snap. You're pretty fucked now home slice. The Pig awakens.
Report Post Tip
The_Dealer son listens slowly as Jugg's speak.

All i have to say is,This is bullshit and why don't you contuine to do

what you are doing fuck face? Not directed to Bear,
Report Post Tip
Sir I think you need to watch your mouth.

As I recall, your father had the same problem.

Maybe not everyone learns from there mistakes.
Report Post Tip
The HMS Friend Ship will not tolerate such disgraceful behaviour from her crew.
Report Post Tip
Tips his hat to Hugzilla
Report Post Tip
I wonder if anyone at this point is going hmmm maybe I shouldn't have did this?
Report Post Tip
Sounds bout right to me johnny
Report Post Tip
This is funny to me. Its suppose to be a battle for LA not tag team and I'm sorry to say this but Bear if you need help to win a war against us, what hope do you ever have of being a Don it seems like none apparently.I can't believe you have the nerve to say my boss is showing his true colors...NO SIR YOUR SHOW YOUR COLORS!!
Report Post Tip
"Its suppose to be a battle for LA not tag team "

Well it appears that whoever is on bears side saw who deserves to run LA. You also say it's sad that Bear has big friends with big guns? Maybe you should have got out done some net working made some moves, bada boom bada bing, you have friends.

I guess Bear networks better even when he isn't around.

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye
Report Post Tip
Johnny3Tears, when it comes to war and defending your family wouldn't you do anything to win?
Report Post Tip
Zoey has a good point, the only fair fight is the one you just lost. There are no rules. If you wanted a fair fight and a 1v1 war you should have gone to Bi-Polar slapped him with your glove challanged to a fight to the death or met him after school for a drag race on dead mans turn. All is fair in love and war
Report Post Tip
"but Bear if you need help to win a war against us, what hope do you ever have of being a Don it seems like none apparently"

Well im sure Bear will have more of a chance to be a Don since he will still be alive.
Report Post Tip
Johnny3Tears why would I turn down the help of an old friend and his powerfull family?

I should have said, "No, thanks but no thanks Doyle, im going to sit by and let my family die, and refuse your help."

That would be stupid.

Stupid like a clown attacking a bear.

If your boss had any brains, he would have looked into the company I keep, and then weighed his odds against waging war.

Perhaps he will think twice before making rash decisions in the future.
Report Post Tip
lol...a clown attacking a bear

it seemed we were winning the battle until you ran scared to big brother for help also only true Crew Leader fights 1 on 1
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Battle of Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL