Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A Story at Tea Time Started by: Satanta on Mar 17, '13 10:08

I have just been informed by the big man himself, he started a lovely trend

Clause-McSlapawhore> just once
Clause-McSlapawhore> Was me, ross89, keats then Kerrrupt

Most of those incidents were before my time, but I recall the Kerrupt mishap being the catalyst to the famed Kuklinksi rise to power in Las Vegas.

Thank you Satanta for providing a platform for some great takes to be told. It was a lot of fun hearing them told.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Satanta for providing a platform for some great takes to be told. It was a lot of fun hearing them told.

There were even some great tales told as well

Report Post Tip

I must admit some of these stories were very interesting to me. Having heard some of these from different sides previously, it's good to see them from other points of view.

I'd also like to thank everyone who generously donated toward the prizes of this competition, seeing the community rally behind this was a beautiful thing.

Congratulations to the winners, and a big thank you to Satanta for bringing his idea to life here in the streets.

Report Post Tip

As many before me have already said it, I want to say thank you Satanta. It was a pleasure speaking about the past so long ago, and it was even better reliving it.

Congratulations to all the winners. And thank you for sharing your own stories. It brought some light to many of the previous wars. A second opinion even. Thank you very much for it.

Report Post Tip

No need for any thank yous, it was an absolute pleasure to hear the tales and done for my own selfish wish to hear more. The thanks must go to all the donations that made for such a generous prize pool, I was a little shocked myself with just how large it got.

A few people have already suggested further events, with some initial thoughts being around "Your Dream HS" and/or "Your Dream Upper Structure" type discussions. It wouldn't be a 'competition' as such, but a way for people to reminisce and discuss days of old (or young) in a positive manner. If anyone has any further thoughts, do fire them at me and we'll see what else might happen in the future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Story at Tea Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL