Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:42:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
About Last Night. Started by: Bi-Polar_Bear on Nov 03, '08 15:09
So last night, as most of you probably have noticed by now, my family and I were attacked without warning by my co-auth and fellow Los Angeles family head, Juggalo. He came to the streets and made the claim that he needed to "Make a Stand" as I wasnt around as often as he would have liked. He claimed it was becoming "difficult" to control our city 50-50, due to me being absent more than I had when our families first started out.

Now in all fairness, I dont really see what he was having the difficulty with. Barring a few incidents early on with the confusion of the "5 day rule" and such, my family has been, I would say, VERY well behaved. And any infractions of rules were dealt with swiftly and to the extreme extent of our laws. And to be fair, I cant think of a single incident that arose from any of his family members either. I really thought our city was being run in a very co-operative and peaceful manner.

So you can imagine my surprise when his family waged war on mine. I had not heard from Juggalo in many days. There were no preceding arguments leading up to, no outstanding issues that either of us had not sorted with each other. While I had quite liked Juggalo, we werent what one would call "close friends." So all that in mind, it didnt seem odd to me that we should go long-ish periods without conversing.

So what happened?

The only reason I can think of for this "war", which was really little more than a waste of some lives, was greed. The need to have complete control over our little city. Possibly mixed with a little blood lust, as i know some of the more murderous in our lifestyle cannot handle going more than a few weeks without seeing some blood shed.

Shame really, especially when it backfires on you. I really hope future generations can look at this waste of life and poor excuse for warring as an example of what not to do. Look after your family, be wary of threats, but for fuck sakes, dont take the lives of your own for granted just because of your need for power.

Also, and I hesitate to even justify the comments made by certain now deceased Mafiosa, but perhaps I need to make a statement regarding the issue of my getting assistance from Don Doyle and his family. When my fortitude as a leader is brought into question I tend to feel the need to defend myself. First off, I would NEVER be so arrogant as to assume that things very likely could have turned out much the worse for my family and I, if not for the aid I received from The Wanderers. Secondly, I did not seek out Doyle for his assistance. I did not need to.

Why?

Because he came to me.

Why?

Because our family lines go back a very long time, and he knows that I would come to his aid if ever he needed it.

So let that be another lesson to you, little gangsters. Remember that the small kid you decide to push around could have some bigger friends.

Anyways, to wrap all my incoherent rambling up, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family and Doyles for standing tall and vanquishing this would-be oppressor!

I would also like to take a moment to bow my head and say a little prayer for all the fallen Mafiosa as a result of this senseless battle. Those from my family, Doyles, and also the innocent lives lost from Juggalos family, who were dragged into all this both unwittingly, and unnecessarily.

Rest In Peace.
Report Post Tip
Well said Sir you were just defending your family when you asked Don Doyle to help you.

You weren't the one who started the war but you sure as hell finished it.
Report Post Tip
gameownage listens and comments when he see's fit

lots of blood shed indeed. all for what? nothing, thats what. now, even though i may not know why jugg did this (yea, bloodlust, greed) he must of had some reason. as did bear and doyle for acting so swiftly. i say no one acted hastly and no one acted badly, in my book
Report Post Tip
i also agree with ireland. defending your family from death and danger. good show sir. i respect you
Report Post Tip
A very good reply to the aggressors Mr Bear.

Rest in Peace to the fallen Mafioso.
Report Post Tip
RIP to all of the fallen from this senseless war.

Coming to the aid of a comrade is something that anyone with a sense of Loyalty would have done, and it is not something that should be looked down apon.
Report Post Tip
Yes if anything having that quality should be admired.
Report Post Tip
Exactly Ireland, I am glad that we had your families back last night. This war was started for all the wrong reasons
Report Post Tip
Like most wars in this world for greed.

I would to take this opportunity to thank Doyle and his family for there help.

R.I.P to all the Wanderers and Clan O' Malley members that died last night
Report Post Tip
Satan waits for his boss to finish talking before he speaks

First of all its great to see you standing here today after that gun toating miss guided man of a leader. Such a shame to see the obits filled with some of the more decent people around here. I for one am greatful for the assistance offerd by the wanderers and personaly for myself it wont be forgoton.

Satan tips his hat to The Wanderers and his own family at a job well done
Report Post Tip
RIP all to have fallen, Well fought by Mr Bi Bear.

I'm glad the war swung into favor of the better family.
Report Post Tip
Saul steps forward.

"May i pay my respects for all the fallen soliders and let them rest in peace."

Saul steps back with his head down.
Report Post Tip
Hi stands behind his Boss with his arms crossed. After Bi-Polar_Bear steps away from the crowd, Hi begins to speak

He is quite the diplomatic fellow, isn't he? Never a coarse word towards another, even in the face of an attack by those he is referring to. My Boss only speaks the truth another family got caught up in their thirst for power and bloodlust.

However, I am not quite as diplomatic and kind as my Boss, so I will enlighten the masses with the real facts of last night...

It seems that there was a food shortage in LA, or at least on Juggalo's side of the city. His RHW, Brianna, was running out of grazing pastures and Juggalo was getting tired of eating his own poo. The peanuts he was able to pick out simply did not provide adequate nutrition. He had his eye on the fertile soils and lucrative shops of the Beverly Hills area, where Clan O'Malley does most of their business. Seeing a few members of our family members sitting outside an Italian deli eating delicious meatball sandwiches, Juggalo thought he might overtake one of our businesses. Unfortunately, he darted out into traffic without looking both ways.

Meanwhile, Guerilla had saddled up Brianna and was trying to ride her out of town where they could each buy their own real estate. The sound of gunfire nearby caused Brianna to rear up on her hind legs and toss Guerilla off her back. The poor LHM hit his head on a rock and suffered a concussion. He has never recovered, and rather than waste valuable funds on ongoing medical care, he was simply buried. Brianna, on the other hand, suffered a broken leg from the fall and had to be put down.

The morale of the story is this: Bad things happen to stupid people.

Hi tips his hat to the crowd

And that, my friends, is the rest of the story.
Report Post Tip
Can I also pay my repescts to fallen comrades. Hopefully their bloodlines will walk these streets again.

It's good our two families can co-exist to make our world more secure and prosperous. The war may have been started for reasons we dont agree with however its good to see loyalty does exist not only between friends but also our families!
Report Post Tip
Listens to the speech about the 'war' that occurred last night, and is thoroughly dissatisfied until Hi speaks up, listening to Hi speak, laughing my ass off, i mutter in a voice not bothering to keep my voice down 'Wow, at least someone knows what they're talking about'
Report Post Tip
Hey thanks Telkin, Piggy does get a little testy if someone doesnt give his ass a big ol wet smooch at least once per every time he speaks.

Nice of you to take the pressure off the rest of us!

And to do it so flamboyantly too!

Koodos duckie.
Report Post Tip
'Tis called mocking dear Watson
Report Post Tip
A sensless waste of good lives. It's sad really that this had to happy, but then power does funny things to people and once they have a taste of it, the hunger can grow. Rest in peace to those who died but I think it's clear that the one who survived is the better man.
Report Post Tip
Despite losing some good men, I'm glad you guys are still standing. Cheers to both of you Bear and Hi.

-Revanchist
Report Post Tip
It is an all too often occurance in our lifestyle that good lives be thrown away to war. Rest in peace all of the fallen on both sides.

Fades off into the darkness.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: About Last Night.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL