Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:44:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
I Sunk the Friendship Started by: Marietta on Nov 10, '08 20:40
Ah things brings back memories of a time of a true tyrant. You all believe that Miss Marietta is a tyrant, then you don't know what a true tyrant really is. A tyrant is Mr. Evil Man, a man who single-handedly and without need of a glitch removed all the reigning Family Heads and took total control of the 5 cities(its been awhile). Now I have not been back long at all but I can tell you that this is not a tyranny. This is a love fest compared to that. So beware the old adage, Watch what you wish for.
Report Post Tip
I am sure that you felt your reasons for this were right and who am I to question a Don when I am just a mere Goomba trying to find his feet in this world.

What I can say on this is through my life here and my fathers The HMS Friendship brought life to these streets and everything about this game they brought so many great aspects that this game was missing and its a true shame that this had to happen because my bloodline know for sure that there is no one els around here to bring that spark they brought.

R.I.P to those that had fallen last night.

A sad young man walks down the quiet streets of the city wondering whats going to happen next
Report Post Tip
Wise Descion Marietta very wise we love you dont worry
Report Post Tip
*Looks sadly on, as i talked to tesler's fathers moments before his death he said he doubted briana was gonna last much longer. His voice was nervous as if the air thickened by the tensions. Suddenly the phone went silent and all i heared was a thud but within moments word had spread of the multiple deaths.

We live in a world where diplomacy and violence and work hand in hand, is always tragic when the extreme has to be taken.
Report Post Tip
But did you sink the Deputug?!
Report Post Tip
Assypooh stops chewing on Hi's arm for a moment.

Marietta our bloodlines go all the way back to Badass Inc.and it seemed that the same bullshit was said in those times as it is now. I think you're taking the proper approach. You've given many bloodlines a chance at leading their own family and learning to co-exist amongst others. They're taking advantage of you and it's high time for WACK! time if they choose to disobey you after agreeing to your terms.

Assypooh lights up a cigarette.

If they can't take the heat then tell'em to get the fuck out the kitchen!
Report Post Tip
I don't argue with your right to rule, Marietta. I also don't argue that you're a "tyrant." It is difficult to separate "leader" from "tyrant" when true authority comes from the business end of a pistol. However, in this life we live that is almost certainly the case. You say you want to change the way things are done, and that is probably good. Stagnation always leads to a slow death (and a boring one at that).

However, I disagree with your policies I suppose. In my opinion a leader should have the final say as to who gets auth in their city. Briana stood strong on that, and I respect her for it. It only makes sense that you should choose the person you will work alongside. They will be a comrade and should be someone you know as they will be your closest friend and your closest enemy. To have something like that forced upon you is very disrespectful to a leader's authority. I know you said you tried to reason with Briana. But was your only reasoning to deny them this right?

I suppose none of that really matters now. Your choice is in a bold suit and Briana and her choice are in the graveyard. I do wonder, however, how this caused you to become a different person. I don't believe either Briana or YouAreWrong insulted you directly. I even highly doubt that they were taking advantage of your good nature. I believe they knew exactly what was coming yet still chose to stand for their beliefs.
Report Post Tip
This word tyrant is being thrown around rather loosely, none have earned that title for an age, as piggy stated. However, it seems to be the word of the week right now.

Both marietta and doyle have been labeled tyrants, yet if this was the case, the other would be dead since there can really only be 1 main presence under a tyrannical ruling. But I'm not here to tell you all what a tyrant is or isn't, I'm here to remind you that you should look up that specific word before throwing it around like so.
Report Post Tip
How long are you gonna let Marietta control you leaders? She is the Don of HER city not yours...make a stand and get rid of her already :)

The stronger and more power you let her get, the more she will abuse it.it's the way of this life. But I am alonely gangster with no knowledge of whats going on around these shores.

Shrugs

all in all make a stand and get rid of her already :)
Report Post Tip
Stupidity for a lack of a better word. If you are new, its best you just shut it. You don't know better. If you are not, and have a valid reason for your statement, please come forward so that I could shut you up again.

As for the Philly takedown, it was necessary. Cry about your losses, cry about Marietta having no right. But all you will be doing is just crying.

Braina_Arao had no right to auth. But for your humor lets just say she did.

What happened afterward? She made a decision to disband. Fair enough. But she/he (rumors of a scandlous sex change) and members of her crew shot at others randomly. You can come out here complaining about it being a farce to force her hand in this takedown. Go for it. I don't care, neither do many others.

This isn't the first takedown that has occurred in the history of these cities and it won't be the last. There will always be someone out there trying to change things. Those who succeed, congratulations. Those who dont, get over it. You whiners are boring, annoying and your opinions are rather distasteful.

Plain and simple, Philly needed to be cleansed from those fuck ups and it was done effectively and efficiently.

To all those who disagree, start up a group and cry to each other about it. We are sick of hearing it.
Report Post Tip
The HMS Friend Ship is no longer sailing the seven cities. A sad day for all. RIP friends.
Report Post Tip
Dexter walks next to Marietta, "The Tyrant"

"Good Evening Don Marietta, This speech made me hot! Can I be Co-Tyrant?"
Report Post Tip
Good evening all.

In spite of this I sunk the Friendship please do remember that I shot the sheriff.
Report Post Tip
Dun dun dun dun

circles the sinking USS Friendship

The smell of blood and fecus in the water obvisouly attracted the vicious PremShark

dun dun dun dun dun

snatches Briana_arao from the dark abyss then chokes on the smell of cheap perfume and men

gross son

dun dun dun dun dun

grabs youAreWrong and swims off

OH no you are just right!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Sunk the Friendship
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL